6

Vanessa's outfit

Xavier

I have to go to the she-devils house.

I sigh and walk up to her front door. When I was about to knock I heard laughing.

"So, so, you ac-actually ate sh-shit!," I heard Vanessa laugh. "Well, I don't back down on my dares," I heard a male voice say. "Dylan, please fix Zack! And Brandon, help," Vanessa laughed.

I just beat that Brandon and Zack up.

I knocked loudly. "Come on Dylan, lets go get the door," I heard Vanessa say.

The door opened and I saw Dylan with his arms around Vanessa's waist.

"What the hell do you want?," Vanessa's voice went cold and her face went blank.

"Well, you know that whole...war thing...," I trailed off. "Yeah. And?," she asked.

"Well...how about we not have a war," they both looked shocked by my words.

"Your backing down on war? I already have my plan of action," she pouted. She looked rather angry but she calmed down when Dylan kissed her forehead.

"Dylan, how's your friends?," I smirk.

Brandon and Zack appeared out of no where and they froze when they saw me.

"He just stopped a war," Vanessa told them.

"I have my reasons. Oh and I wouldn't mind a retake on that kiss," with that, I turned around and walked back to my car. "You kissed him!?," they all exclaimed.

I chuckled slightly.

I have my reasons......

Vanessa

"I only kissed him to make him drop his gun," I defended. "Still," Zack shuttered.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked over at Dylan to see him in deep thought with his eyebrows scrunched together.

I sat down next to his sitting figure on the couch.

"Whats wrong?," I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head, "nothings wrong, I'm just....thinking," he sighed.

"Thats never good, when he's thinking," Zack and Brandon chuckled. I rolled my eyes as they sat down on the couch and armchair.

"What are you thinking about?," I asked him. Dylan looked at me, "how much of your life I missed," his voice broke towards the end.

I leaned up ans pressed a gentle and slow kiss to his lips.

"It's fine, your here now aren't you? Thats all that matters," I whispered as I pulled away from the kiss and leaned my forehead agaisnt his.

"Come on lets get some sleep-," the door slammed open.

Oh shit. My step mom.

"Vanessa!," her voice screeched.

I quickly stood up and walked into the kitchen where she was. "Where is your father?," she asked me. "Dead," I swallowed. "What!?," she screamed. "What's did you do!?," she stormed up to me.

"I didn't do any-," she. Fucking. Slapped. Me.

Her nails scratching down my face and her hand echoed as it hit my cheek.

My head snapped to the side.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Vanessa-," I heard Dylan's voice. He stopped.