Gangleader Meets Street Fighter

Pic of Vanessa  (she has two tattoo sleeves)

Vanessa

The sky was dark with the small dots of light here and there. The moon lit up different parts of the streets making it look magical.
....
I was sitting on the couch in the living room of my mansion waiting for my father to arrive, when the door bell rang.

*door bell*

I walked to the door and opened it, there my father stood with his two guards and clown hooker. AKA my step mother.

"Hey daddy!," I say happily as I hug him. "Hey pumpkin," he says as he hugs me back.

I pull away and let them all come in, then I shut the door. "Well, you guys can stay here but I'm busy-," my father cut me off. "Not so fast Vanessa, I would like to hang out with my two favorite girls tonight," he states, when he already knew I wouldn't listen to him, so I rolled my eyes.

"I have a really important fight tonight," I say, "its agaisnt one of the Killer Blues gang members."

My fathers face turns cold. "Thats the third strongest gang out there," he says, before hesitating, "just....be careful." A smile breaks onto my face before I nod eagerly.

Then I grab my keys and walk out the door.

I got into my black Lamborghini and drove off.
...

Xavier

"Lets go! How fucking slow can you all be!," I shout angrily. "Sorry Mason," Jay apologises. I roll my eyes, "don't fucking apologise, just do it correctly," I grumble.

I walked out of the warehouse and got to my car.

I got in and drove off.

I swear to fucking god if they mess that shit up, I'll shoot.

I am now on my way to the bar when I saw a sleak black Lamborghini, I slowed down a little then heard shouting.

"Go D!," I heard people shouting.

"RAY!," I heard more people yelling.

Thats when I saw the large crowd surrounding something.

I parked my car and got out, I wanted to see what was happening.

I walked across the street and walked through the crowd.

I saw a girl, a rather attractive girl. Who was covered in tattoos, she had piercing blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that shined in the moon light. She was skinny, had some muscle. I felt an immediate attraction towards her.

She was fighting a very buff guy that I recognized as D. One of the Killer Blues men. But she, was unknown.

She did a right hook to his jaw. Then she ducked as his fist came at her. He tried to kick her but she grabbed it, twisted it, and threw him over her back. He fell on the ground with a groan.

He tried to sit up but failed. He had many bruises and cuts, his chest had purple spots and some bones poking out through his ripped white t-shirt.

She, on the other hand, had one bruise below her left eye.

Her eyes locked on me and they widened.

She knew who I was. Soon after the people noticed who I really was and they all cowered away from me.

I smirked, "good fight, Ray," I say as I walk closer to her.

She looked me up and down with a blank, and somewhat bored expression. "What do you want, Xavier?," she said, coldly. No one, says my first name. And I mean, No One.