2

Pic of Xavier Gray Mason

Xavier

I walked past Vanessa and her passed out boyfriend. I didn't even look back at her.

"Hey!," she called out. I stopped and turned to her, "mind helping me with this dumbass?," she asked.

"I think he's to fat," I chuckle. "Ya' weak?," she asked. I sighed, "no," I grumbled.

I walked over to her passed out boyfriend and slapped him. He sat up fast and brought me to the ground.

I groaned, "told ya', to fat," I cough.

Daxton's eyes widened as he quickly stood up. "Shit, sorry," he said quickly.

I chuckled and stood up, "its fine. You were asleep," I said, "but I gotta' get going."

I walked past them, but stopped and turned towards Vanessa, "Vanessa?," I asked. "Yeah?," she questioned me. "I'll see you and your father tomorrow. At Street Corner. Noon," her eyes widened and I chuckled as I turned around and began walking again.

"Don't worry, sweetie. Your not in trouble. Its just business," I called out, "but your father, is in trouble," I mumbled.

Vanessa

Now I've gotta' tell my father.
...
"Daxton your such a fucking whimp!," I shout in his face.

"I'm the fucking whimp!?! Your daddy's girl! Your so fucking spoiled!," he snarled.

"I'm not spoiled!," I shout.

"He gives you everything you've ever wanted! You are spoiled! And I'm starting to realize," he said as he got closer to my face, "that your just a little pussy ass bitch."

Then he did something I never thought he would, he hit me. He slapped me straight across the face

My head snapped to the side and my hand went up to my cheek.

I haven't cried in a long time, 3 years to be exact. But the tears threatened to spill.

I looked him straight in the eyes, "we're done. And I'll make sure your fucking dead!," I yell as the tears fell. His faced flashed with realization.

Downstairs I heard the front door open and close.

"Sweetheart! I'm back!," my father shouted.

I ran right past Daxton and went downstairs. I ran up to my father and hugged him as I began to sob.

"Shhh, sweetie whats wrong?," he asked me as he wrapped his arms around me. "D-Daxton sl-slapped me," I cried harder.

He pulled away and looked at my face. His eyes landed on my throbbing cheek. "Is he still here?," he asked me. I nodded.

He pulled out his gun and walked past me and up the stairs.

I heard a door open and shut. Yelling. Then multiple gun shots.

My father walked back down and I was sitting on the couch as I wiped my non-throbbing cheek.

"He's dead," my dad said simply. I nod. I was numb it had seemed, my tears had stopped and I never had loved him.

"Dad, Mason wants to meet with us tomorrow at noon," I said. "Where?," he asked. "Street Corner," I said. He nodded.

"Get some sleep. Down here though. There's a dead body in your room," he chuckled softly. I chuckled with him, never really understanding his humor, I learned its best to just go with it, I guess.

He gave me a blanket and a pillow. He sat down and I layed my head on his shoulder. But he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped the blanket around me.

"Night sweetheart," he kissed my hair. "Night dad," I mumbled.

I fell asleep soon after.

Xavier

NEXT DAY
11:58 AM

"Come on Jay! They'll be here in 2 minutes!," I shout. He nods and gets everything ready then sits down beside me. I had around 8 guards standing around the room.

A knock on the door made everyone shut up.

"Come in!," I shout and John walked in with Vanessa following. No Daxton but 12 others guards. "No Daxton?," I chuckled.

Vanessa's face went cold and said, "he's dead."

I was confused. But then I noticed how her cheek was slightly puffy, and bruised. He hit her.

I coughed awkwardly.

"Now why you both are here is good and bad," I said. Well, bad for them.

I stood up and grabbed my gun, pulling it out.

"Vanessa, you know how your supposed to pay for your drugs?," I ask her. She nods. "Your father didn't pay," I shot him in the foot. He fell.

She leaned down and caught him.

"And you know what happens when you don't pay?," I ask her. She looks up at me with cold and angry eyes. "You die," at the same time I said that she pulled out her gun and shot me in the shoulder, I dropped my gun before I could shoot.

She picked it up and held two guns now. "Vanessa, your going to get killed," her father warned her.

She didn't care. Everyone was on high alert and the room was filled with tension.

"Vanessa," I sighed. "You shot me," I said. She gave me a look that said, 'are you stupid?'

"But, there was no point," I took out another gun and shot her father in the head. John's dead.

She looked broken, "you-," she stopped.

"I'm the next leader," her eyes widened. Mine did too.

"That means you owe me the money," I said. She rolled her eyes, "he was supposed to. He's dead," she said simply.

I shook my head, "but your the new gang leader and you owe me money. $60K," I smirked. "Your lucky I actually have $200K," she chuckled and took out her wallet. She handed me $60K.

"You could've did that to save him," I said as I took the money. "Like you would've let him live." She rolled her eyes.

She's right.

"Nice talking with you Addison," I said then looked at my bloody shoulder. "This hurts," I said, stating the obvious.

"Well there's a hole in your arm, I don't think it's suppose to feel nice," she said sarcastically.

I chuckled, seeing her smirk, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Bye sweetheart. I'll be seeing you a lot more. Plus, I need to have a meeting with you tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at 8," I looked up at her.

"Did you just ask me out on a date?," she asked.

"I didn't ask, I told."
....

Its short and exactly 1069 words. But the new one will be longer.

Bye.

Love you all,
Ky