Catnip

~Time Skip a few days later~

Donnie's POV:

I crawled away from Midori's sleeping form, trying not to be so obvious. His last day being trapped a dragon was a few hours ago... I don't want to wake him up just yet. I blushed at the thought of him waking up. I slowly stood up and heard a few gold pieces cling and drop off of me and onto the other pieces of gold. I froze up, slowly turning towards Midori. He whimpered and curled up in his human form. "Donnie," he mumbled and reached out for where I had been laying beside him. I walked up to him then grabbed his shirt and teleported him back to our bedroom in Maine then let him go. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. I walked over to the bathroom door and locked it then started to strip to take a nice hot shower. Once I finished my shower I went into the closet and put something comfortable on. I walked out into the bedroom and looked around to see if Midori was still asleep. He was standing by the now open window and looking outside at the sky longingly. He crawled up onto the windowsill then.

"Good morning Midori." I purred. He yelped and fell off the windowsill outside and screamed as he started to fall to the ground. I gasped and then ran over to the window and looked outside and towards the ground. "Midori!" He groaned and sat up, rubbing his head then glanced around and up at me.

"I'm fine," he called up to me. He got to his feet and then glanced around again before he started heading for the front door. I shut the window, locked it, the blinds, and curtains. I looked around our room then walked over to the bed and laid down on it, curling up to my pillow. He walked in after a few minutes and let out a purr, walking over to the bed and then laid down on the bed and started to rub his head against the sheets. I laughed and leaned over and gave his cheek a kiss.

"Hey silly, go take a shower." I told him, poking his side. He giggled and then leaned over to me, rubbing his head against my neck. I purred back to him and blushed. He moaned softly and then laid me back and moved on top of me, rubbing his cheek against me. "Midori?" I asked, rubbing his head. He purred and leaned his head into my hand, closing his eyes in happiness. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. He looked at me and then at my lips before he blushed a little and then rested his head on my chest, purring softly. I leaned in and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back quickly, accidentally slipping a moan out. I giggled and pulled back from the kiss in amusement. He whined and tried for another kiss. I gave him another, deepening it. He moaned and then leaned in against me as he kissed me back and then moved back after a few minutes and blushed before he gave a purr and rubbed his head against my chest over my stone, closing his eyes.

"Hey you two~" I heard a familiar voice. I looked over to see Rose standing by us. She threw a small sack towards Midori. "I thought Midori might enjoy this..." She explained and then smirked. "It's catnip." She teleported away then. Midori looked towards the sack in interest and reached for it with a small gasp. I gave him a small, confused look.

"Are you..." I asked softly. He looked towards me and then attacked the sack, falling off the bed with it into the floor with a growl. I widened my eyes and looked over the edge of the bed, watching him. He had gotten it open and was playing with the pieces of catnip, a wild look in his eyes. I held back a laugh and then started to reach for the sack. "Okay, no more. You're probably getting high off of this stuff like a cat... Strange." He growled and then attacked my hand, grabbing it and then lightly put his teeth against it as he looked up at me. "DON'T BITE ME!" I shouted at him and yanked my hand back. He jumped up into the bed and then pinned me down, kissing my lips deeply. I groaned and kissed him back. No more catnip for him. He pulled back from my neck and then kissed my neck, giving a playful growl as he got on top of me. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. "Are you feeling dizzy or anything?" I felt him lick my neck then before he started to give me a love bite. I gasped and reached up, grabbing a lock full of his hair. "Midori?" His teeth scraped against me then before he pulled back and then looked down into my eyes, a dazed look in his as he watched me. He leaned in and stole a kiss before he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and kissed him back. "You're kinda cute high," I whispered to him. He purred and then moved one of his hands down to my thigh, gripping it as he kissed my neck again. "Ya want me?" I teased him. "I suppose we can..." I mumbled. I did take some birth control.... I should be protected. "Okay, we can do it." I purred.