Old Friends From Spain

Laurence's POV:

I pulled away from the wall after Baleen finished measuring me then turned around to look and giggled as I seen I grew another couple of inches. I ran out towards the bed and jumped into it, tackling Ashton into a hug and curled up to him then sniffed him. "Guess what!" I shook him. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking up at me.

"What is it?" He asked me sleepily.

"I grew again." I whispered to him then smashed my lips against his, kissing him passionately. He moaned slightly and then purred to me as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I leaned into the crook of his neck then and kissed it then bit down into it, marking him as I let my venom course through his veins. He moaned and melted to me, kissing my cheek.

"Laurence~" He purred and rubbed between my shoulder blades. I pulled back and looked down at him, growling playfully.

"Yeah?" I asked him softly.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too!" I gave him a huge smile and then got off of him. "Let's go." I pulled him out of the bed and then towards the closet. "Get dressed, I'm taking us out to celebrate." He smiled and then got some clothes on and walked over, kissing my neck.

"Where are we going to celebrate at?" I smirked and gave him a wink before I used the shadows to take us to a nice sunny beach in Florida. We were right in front of my beach house. I looked back towards it as our feet stood in the hot sand. He yelped and then looked around us and then at me. "The beach?" He smiled and then leaned in, kissing my lips before he took off his shirt and laughed. "What'd I need this shirt for then?"

"To tease you." I told him and pointed to the beach house. "That's mine." I told him then pointed to a nearby dock that lead out to a boat. "That's mine." He looked at it and then nodded, giving me a smile.

"Okay," he purred. "Are you wanting to stay here for a bit?" I shrugged and then ran out towards the water so I could get off the hot sand and then went out to my knees. I sunk then in the water and waved him over. I looked down and then grabbed a sea shell and showed it to him. He laughed and came out to the water and joined me. "Laurence," he purred and then picked me up and smirked. "What color am I thinking of?" He asked and held me close. I blushed as I tried to think of a color.

"White?" I asked him, thinking of Paris's snow colored hair. He dunked me under the water and laughed. I swam back up quickly and looked towards him. He grabbed me and then smirked.

"What's the color?" He asked and leaned in, giving me a small kiss before he pulled back and held me.

"R-red?" I mumbled, thinking about blood. He dunked me and brought me back up, still holding me.

"Nope."

"Ummm... Black?" I asked, looking him over. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, moving me to where I was facing him then had me wrap my legs around his waist as he held me up and purred. I blushed and leaned in towards the his lips and kissed him deeper. He gasped slightly and then pulled me closer, wrapping me up in his arms with a small moan. I let out a playful growl and nipped at his bottom lip. I pulled away from him quickly and looked back towards the shore as Baleen appeared on it, placing a chair down and sat in it then started to fan himself. Ashton glanced back and pouted, letting me go as he sunk into the water a little. I felt something brush against my leg then and let out a small yelp and smacked Ashton's shoulder.

"Don't do that." I whispered to him, blushing. He frowned at me.

"I didn't do anything," he told me. I froze up then as I felt something go between us and brush up against my leg again.