Kidnapped Loves

Isaac's POV:

I woke up, feeling something was off and frowned slightly as I sat up and looked around then towards where Lien had been sleeping then froze. He's missing. I got up quickly and started to look under the bed. "Lien?!" I felt my heart start to race in my chest as I looked towards Hachi then at the crib and ran over to it, checking it. Where the hell did he go?! We were both asleep! Hachi didn't eat him! I can tell! Hachi rolled over in his sleep then and pulled the pillow closer to him. Oh no... I looked his way and then started to search the room. Lien is too little to walk.... Someone must have taken him! I felt sick. I'm a bad parent! He was laying right next to me and I slept through someone taking him right from me! Hachi's going to kill me! I ran over to Hachi and gently shook him, wanting to know if he knew where Lien was in case he asked someone to look after him. "Hachi, where's Lien?" I asked him.

"By Isaac...." Hachi mumbled sleepily.

"No he's not," I told him. "Hachi... did you give him to someone to be watched?" I asked him, wanting to make sure.

"No..." Hachi yawned out and started to wake up more. "Why?"

"Because he's not in our room," I told him as I started to panic again. He didn't know where he was! Hachi pulled out his phone then and called someone then gave me the phone and rested his head on the pillow. He had called Richard. I frowned and heard Richard asking what was wrong.

"Do you have Lien?" I asked Richard.

"No... I don't have your baby.... Why? If you're wondering about Paris, he doesn't have him either."

"Richard, Lien's missing!" I raced out of the room then and down the hall, searching for him as I checked all the rooms on the hall for him.

"Calm down.... are you sure he didn't roll off the bed?"

"YES!"

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes! He's not in our room!"

"No one walked into the manor who doesn't belong in the manor... so Lien should be around somewhere.... The alarms would have gone off," Richard told me.

"THEN WHO TOOK MY KID?!"

"I don't know. I'm not Laurence." Hachi appeared by me then and rubbed his eyes.

"Where's my meal?" I hung up on Richard and looked at Hachi.

"What?" I asked him in confusion. "You didn't ask me to cook for you.... Go ask a servant to cook you something. I'm trying to find where our kid went."

"I meant Lien." He mumbled. "Here, I'm sure there is a summoning spell." He gave me a spell book. "My father had five kids, there is no way he didn't put a summoning spell in this." I frowned and opened the spell book, searching for a summoning spell like Hachi suggested. I found one that was bookmarked. I looked it over and tried it out, but it didn't work. I frowned.

"Who the hell has our kid?!"

"What.... did it not work?" Hachi asked me. "Did you read the right one?" He started to look upset then. "I'm the only person allowed to take and eat that kid." I handed him the spell book and pointed to it.

"It's not working... You try," I begged, starting to get really worried. Why the hell isn't it working?! Hachi looked the spell over and then closed his eyes and summoned his magic around him and started to repeat the spell but it didn't work. His magic calmed down around him and he looked towards me. The walls began to melt around us then as Hachi's eyes turned green.

"Get. Me. My. Son. Back." Hachi hissed towards me. I held up my hands.

"I will! He's my son too! I'm going to kill whoever took him!" I took off running to search the whole house.