The Truth Revealed

Paris's POV:

"PARIS DARLING!" I heard Perry calling and busted into the bedroom where Richard and I was trying to sleep. "Wake up sweet cheeks." He pulled me out of bed then and smirked. "Let's go drinking." He urged. "You, me, Richard, Victor, and Louis." He smirked. "It'll be fun. Man time!" I frowned and reached for Richard.

"Honey.... get him out of here..." I begged.

"But I want guy time." Perry complained. Richard snarled and looked up at Perry, grabbing him then threw him down at the foot of the bed and bit into his neck before he relaxed and passed back out on top of him. Perry yelped and shoved Richard off of him and ran for the door, leaving us alone. I crawled back into bed then shook him awake.

"Babe... Morning." I purred and leaned into his neck then bit down into him. He groaned and then pushed up on my chest, keeping his eyes shut. I started to drink his blood and injected my venom into his blood to remark him as my mate. He moaned and quit pushing on my chest then pulled me close to him, wrapping his legs around my waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. He rolled me over to where I was beside him and then didn't let go as he nudged his way into the crook of my neck and purred as his breathing slowed. I pulled back from his neck and gave him a pout then leaned in towards his cheek and kissed him then ran my fingers down to his sweats and shoved them down. I'll wake him up another way. He didn't seem to notice as he continued peacefully sleeping. I rolled out of bed then and shoved him off to try it. He yelped and sat up as he fell in the floor and looked up at me then growled. He stood up and then walked over to me then snatched my wrist and pulled me to him, leaning in for my neck. He bit in hard and started to drink my blood as he shoved us down onto the bed and stayed over me. I laughed and bucked up to throw him off a bit. "Good morning!" He growled as he fell down beside me then crawled up to his pillow and grabbed it, pulling it to him as he snuggled up and put his legs and arms around it as he closed his eyes and smiled a little.

"Morning," he murmured.

"Richard..." I mumbled and then got to my feet then scratched my shoulders as I started for the bathroom. He sat up and watched me then threw the pillow at me.

"Where're you going?" He asked me and then crawled out of the bed and started after me with a smirk. He grabbed my arm and pinned it behind my back as he pushed me up against the wall to where I was facing it and then smelled my neck, moaning a little. He kissed it softly and then scraped his fangs against it.

"I was going to go take a shower." I mumbled innocently. "Then see about finding those fucks that murdered Laurence." He bit down into my neck and then let go of my arm, wrapping his around my waist as he pulled me back against him and leaned into me. He ran a hand down my front then towards my pants and purred. I blushed and turned around to face him then reached down to my pants and shoved them down. He looked down at me and then leaned me up against the bathroom door and kissed my lips passionately before he reached behind me and then opened the door, pushing us in and then took my shirt off and reached for my boxers, pushing them down quickly. He took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor as he kissed my chest and then moved back and went over to the shower, turning it on for me. He looked back at me with a smirk and leaned in, kissing my lips again as he moved close to me and ran a hand through my hair then gripped it. I gasped, and I leaned in and kissed him deeply. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and got ahold of mine, sucking on it as he picked me up by my butt and set me down on top of the counter by the sink, getting between my legs. "Want to join me?" I asked him, purring. He looked up into my eyes then gave a nod, kissing my neck then started a trail down my chest, making it slow. I moaned and then leaned back against the mirror and gripped his sides firmly. He gave me a love bite when he reached my stomach and then smirked against my skin as he rested a hand on my upper thigh. I closed my eyes tightly and moaned. "Richard~" I purred. He stopped when he got near my belly button and pulled back with a smirk, kissing my lips softly as he moved away then took his boxers off and got in the shower. I frowned then pulled what was left off of me and then got in after him. Tease.... He glanced over at me and smirked.