Cross International Association

Veronica Cross's POV:

"Miss Cross, as you've asked I have been watching the Angel Association for a month now," I heard my assistant Amelia tell me, throwing papers down on my coffee table. I sipped on my steaming hot coffee and looked towards the papers then towards her.

"What've you found out?" I asked her, rushing her to go on. She sat down by me quickly.

"Their leader is a girl named Angel." She told me, pulling out her phone and then showed me their web page. "They're not being secretive at all about their association- organization whatever you want to call it.... They hunt supernatruals. Not just vampires and werewolves. They're after the whole bunch. They take them in and research them as well as other things." She showed me pictures then of a building. "This is their headquarters. Would you like me to try to get in contact with Angel now?" She asked, tilting her head. "What she's doing is going to bring up another riot. The vampires- Grimms in particular will take back over if Angel continues to be sloppy with her hunting." I sat back against the couch, taking another sip of my coffee. Amelia is right.... Angel is going to end up in a huge war with the brothers.... It won't be pretty. After all what they done to my brother Jacob Cross. The Hunters Association went down fast due to their neediness to rid the Grimms... They got sloppy as well. I know it'll be nearly impossible to get rid of them.... but I'll pick them off one by one before I take them down all at once. "Miss Cross?" Amelia looked at me with worry then. "Are you thinking about Jacob? Your brother?" She asked, placing her hand on my knee. I shook my head and took another sip of my coffee.

"Get in contact with this Angel..... I want to arrange for a meeting." I told Amelia. "I think it's time I told Angel just what the world is really like." I grabbed her phone and looked over the website then looked towards Amelia. "I want you to go to their little cozy home and give whoever answers the door an invitation." I gave her the phone back. "I'm hosting a dinner party tomorrow night. I want Angel to be there." I stood up then and took a sip of my coffee then handed it over to Amelia.

"Y-yes Miss Cross... What about the fact you're a vampire.... Angel hunts any supernatural down... She'll kill you."

"It's okay Amelia, give the invitation anyways." She nodded and got to her feet, about to leave. "Amelia.... I want you to arrange a group of eleven Assassins and send them in." I told her. "Within the next hour." I walked over to my desk and then pulled out an envelop from inside and sat it down on my desk. A label Laurence was on it. I sat down at my desk, watching her walk out. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes then pulled one out a lit it with a lighter then placed it between my lips. Fifteen minutes later eleven heavily armed snipers walked into my office.

"Amelia sent us." A guy spoke up, standing in front of the other ten and gave me a half smile. I picked up the envelop and handed it towards him.

"Take this assignment." I told him. He stepped forward and grabbed the envelop then looked at the label before opening it and pulling out a few papers. "You have a month to complete the assignment or-" I ran a finger across my neck. "I'll have to replace you." I told them. The guy nodded. "Can I get your name?" I asked him.

"Wyatt." He told me and then looked at the others behind him. "Come on men, we have a new mission." He started towards the door and they followed him out. I smirked and sat back in my desk. My phone rang in my pocket so I pulled it out and answered the phone.

"Miss Cross on the phone." I chimed.

"As you asked, I sent the message to Angel," Amelia told me then hung up. I smiled and placed the phone on my desk then stood up and pulled out another cigarette.

"I hope you have your pawns ready," I purred softly and started towards my window and looked out it.

~The Next Day, a time skip brought to you by The reason why I stay~