Angel Organization's Executioner Aaron

~Three Years Later Time Skip brought to you by Somewhere with You~

For the past three years, Louis and Ann have been travelling the world and making new memories together- all the time Louis has been respectful. They're just about ready to return to the manor, seeing most of the sights of the world. Paris and Richard were proud to announce the birth of Liam and are back in the manor, happy as ever with their child. Isaac and Hachi have been raising Lien and teaching him magic tricks to practice. Isaac has turned into a protective dad though and makes sure that Lien is fine, getting nervous when he runs off for too long. Liam and Lien have become the best of friends, Lien acting like a sweet older brother. Keegan has forgotten all about being mad at Louis and kind of misses him, but he's happy with his mate Hiko who has stayed with him and continues to play games with him in the virtual reality world. Donnie and Midori have been happy together and Midori has gotten to the point where he can allow Donnie to take gold out of the treasure room without getting upset- though it doesn't apply to the others. Nikolai and Raven have gotten a little closer, going on dates every now and then. Raven stopped clubbing, and she quit drinking quite as much as she used to, thinking it had something to do with her writing on the walls in her sleep again. Val and Alexander had another kid, holding up their end of the deal. Val had gotten her way in the end and became captain of their new air ship which they travel on with Vera and Alijandro, their base in Spain where they return for a month every year. Everything seems peaceful and very great and prosperous... but something is stirring... The Angel Association is rising on the internet and is slowly making a name for itself. The new generation of Vampire Hunters who all wear a silver ruby encrusted cross around their neck as a symbol of their status. They're coming.

Louis's POV:

I smiled over at Ann as I finished putting all her souvenirs into her bag and then zipped it up. "Ready to go?" I asked her and walked over. "I think you're getting ready to smother me in my sleep if I keep taking you places.... Plus I think my brother might be freaking out. It's been three years and I haven't called since when we were in Paris," I said and laughed. Oh... he's going to kill me. I missed their kid being born.... I'll have to get a really cute gift for Liam... and then get something for Paris and Richard....

"YES! I missed Raven." She purred and then grabbed her bag from me and then took my hand, pulling me closer. "Please can we go now?" I laughed then gave a nod.

"Yes," I purred to her and then teleported us into her bedroom back at the manor. "Here we are," I whispered in her ear. "Home sweet home." She dropped the bag and then looked around in pure joy.

"Finally..." She mumbled and then looked towards me and then pushed me over into her bed and then took off out the room. I laughed and got off the bed, teleporting down to the kitchen to get myself a well deserved bottle of blood. I got one out of the fridge and cracked it open, taking a sip of it and purred. Hachi was on the counter eating sushi with Harry right by him. He gave me a huge smile.

"Louis! You're back!" He gave me a big smile. I laughed and walked over.

"Hey Hachi," I purred and kissed his cheek then took another sip of my bottle. "How's Lien and Isaac?"

"Lien is a big boy now. He's getting tall and smart." Hachi told me, popping a bite of sushi into his mouth. Midori walked in with his golden sheets wrapped around him like he had just gotten up and pouted, walking over to Hachi. He stole some of his food and ate it, moaning at the taste then rubbed his head against Hachi's cheek in happiness before he walked back out towards the living room. I raised an eyebrow and watched him go. Hachi looked towards me and gave a huge smile. "When'd you come home?"

"Just now," I told him and smirked. "I figured Ann was getting ready to kill me." I leaned against a counter and took another sip of the blood. I was tackled suddenly from behind and pinned up against the counter and then bit into on my neck. I heard Paris let out a moan as he grabbed my hands and pinned them on the counter top. I yelped and looked back at him. Oh... I'm in trouble.... I gave a smile and kissed his head. "Paris," I purred softly and then leaned my head to the side, exposing my neck for him. "I missed you!" He let out a small purr as he pulled me closer to him and then pulled back, kissing my cheek.