The Evil Litter Mates and Keegan

Hassel's POV:

Chop... chop... chop.... I could smell fish nearby and hear the sound of a knife cutting into meat. "Here, play with this," I heard a man's voice as a fish head fell down at my feet. Suddenly more started to pile up as the chopping noise continued. I backed away from the fish heads completely freaked out.

I heard a loud beeping noise going off and a stream of curse words as the bed rustled then a shriek. I opened my eyes slowly and felt someone fall off the bed by me and groan. "Hassel..." I heard Haven groaning. "Turn the car off.... Turn the car off..... Stop kicking the horn.... Idiot... I'm trying to sleep." Haven hissed. I looked over and seen Haven in the floor, curling up to a stuffed teddy bear. I looked around quickly and shrieked. Where am I?! I looked over towards the other body moving in the bed and then grabbed the pillow from under my head and threw it towards the guy. He yelped and quickly got up, turning off a box that was making the loud noise. He looked at us in a panic and backed up, holding up his hands. I relaxed a bit as memories from yesterday came back to me and I fell back down against the bed, sighing. It's just that Aaron dude. He ran for the bathroom and I heard it shut and lock. I felt Haven crawling back into the bed and curling up to me.

"What's his problem?" Haven asked me, yawning.

"Don't know." I told him and rubbed his ear. After a few minutes, he came back out in different clothes and his hair was brushed with that necklace of his around his neck and showing proudly. He looked towards us and frowned.

"You're not trying to run off? Wait... do you two remember?" His eyes widened a little.

"Remember you?" Haven yawned out. "Yeah... You're hard to forget. Your loud and annoying in the mornings." He teased. He paled and watched us.

"Ummm... yeah... sorry. I had a strange notion you wouldn't remember me and kill me this morning," he said and then walked over to a desk and grabbed his phone and some shiny keys, putting them in his pockets. Haven looked towards his pocket and then got up, going towards him and then got the keys from him. "Hey! Those are mine!" Aaron turned around and then reached for his keys, frowning a little. Haven ran off with the keys then, running to me and got on the bed with them then started to jingle them by his ear. "Haven," Aaron called then sighed. He looked around then dug around in a drawer then pulled out a keychain that jingled. He shut it then walked over to us and smiled. "Trade?" Haven looked at the keychain and then at the keys before trading quickly and started to play with the keychain. I smiled as I watched Haven with amusement. Aaron laughed a little and put his keys up before he ruffled Haven's hair. Haven pulled back from Aaron quickly, looking at him with shock. He frowned at him and pulled his hand back then walked towards the desk again. Haven watched him then looked towards me.

"Yeah, he's weird." I agreed, smirking.

"I am not weird," Aaron muttered. "This is why I don't hang out with people." Haven crawled over to me, ditching the keychain and curled up to me. His stomach grumbled then. Aaron glanced back at us and sighed. "I'll see about food.... You two stay in here."

"Do we have to?" Haven asked.

"Do you want to have people question you or mess with you?" Aaron asked and then walked out like that answered Haven's question, locking the door behind him.

"Yesterday was too funny." Haven told me quickly, as soon as he was gone. "They were too tense around us. He's leaving something out and not telling us what it is." He purred and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I got that feeling too." I whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

Keegan's POV:

I watched as the kishin in front of us turned into an kishin egg. I dropped Hiko to let him transform back and ran my fingers through my hair. "Eat up." I told him, huffing. "We're close to our goal. We're about to reach 99... just three more to go. Then we can hunt a witch." I laughed. He transformed back and bounced over to the soul, picking it up with a small giggle.