Dragon Tamers

Aaron's POV:

Your request to move into the village district has been approved. Enclosed are the keys to your new home and instructions on how to get there along with a list of rules for living.

I smirked as I picked the key up and the directions then walked out of the office room for Executioners and down the hall with my mail then outside and followed the instructions till I eventually reached my new home. I looked up at it and laughed. It even has a cute little garden out front. I smiled and walked up the steps of the porch and to the door, shaking my head at the little welcome mat. They really try to make it family like.... I unlocked the door and walked into the hard floor foyer and smiled as I looked the wood finish over and set the keys down on the table by the door and walked through the rooms, getting a layout of the first floor. The kitchen was amazing with a top notch refrigerator and freezer at the bottom of it and a good stove to cook with and lots of counters and cupboards. The walls might need repainting though.... I don't like the color they used. I sighed and walked into the dining room and smiled at the table and the nice flower centerpiece set up already and looked around before I walked through the foyer again and over to the living room that had a nice white carpet and large comfy couches with a flat screen TV and gaming system with dark coffee tables. I glanced it over and then headed upstairs to check out the bedrooms and nodded in approval when I found two bedrooms and a master bedroom which would be mine. Two baths isn't bad either and the walk in closets are great! I laughed and then looked through a window to the back yard and saw that it was pretty spacious. They'd be able to play their games back there.... Good. I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys then walked out and locked the house up and went to go get them. I walked back to the main base and inside to the living quarters and opened the door to my room, poking my head in. "Boys, I have something to show you," I said and gave them a smile. They looked towards me and Haven gave me a huge smile then ran up to me.

"Where'd you go off to?" Haven asked and tilted his head. Hassel watched Haven like a hawk before noticing me.

"To get my mail," I said and shrugged. "Come on, let's go." I smiled and then opened the door and gestured for them to follow me. Haven ran up to Hassel and grabbed him then pulled him out the door and into the hall, waiting for me. I walked past them and started to lead them back to the house, taking them outside then over to the village district till we reached ours and I walked back up the steps and unlocked the door then pushed it open. "Welcome home," I said and gave them smiles. "Your rooms are upstairs, but the one on the right is mine." Haven ran inside quickly and ran into the living room, I could hear him gasping. Hassel walked in slowly and looked around then followed Haven. I smiled softly and walked in, shutting the door and locking it before I headed upstairs and to my room, looking the door over. I'll have to put a lock on this door.... I walked into my room and left the door open as I walked to my bed and fell down in it, smiling at the smell of the fresh sheets.

"It's a nice place." I heard the room talk to me then. "Good job getting my boys into their destiny." I frowned. Crap. I sat up and looked around the room.

"Have you been watching?" I asked and then brought my pillow to me as I started to wonder if he ever really stopped watching. The door to the room shut then.

"I'm always watching my boys."

"Uh-huh," I hummed out. Yeah, and he said he couldn't be a dad himself. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Why don't you just tell them who you are?"

"Because I don't want to." I heard his voice fade away. I groaned and then buried my face into the bed. At least he's stopped physically tormenting me..... I curled up and smiled a little as I snuggled up to my pillow and listened to see if the boys where having fun. I heard Haven running around downstairs, laughing. I shook my head. I'll have to assign chores soon.... I smiled and then looked around my room. Plus I'll have to redecorate this a bit. I stood up and walked towards the door and opened it then went downstairs.