Virtual Reality

Louis's POV:

"NIKOLAI!" I heard a yell from the front door. "WHERE'S MY DEAREST BROTHER." I frowned and then winced as the baby started to cry at the loud noise. "NIKOLAI!" Lien started to wail loudly then, upset. Isaac took him and started trying to shush him softly as he bounced him up and down. Hachi sunk down under the sheets then and hid under them. Isaac hissed a spell out under his breath and I stopped hearing anything outside.

"Shhhhh," Isaac told him. "You can't hear him anymore. It's quiet like you wanted," he purred. Lien cries softened a little until he stopped all together after a few minutes then started to fall asleep in Isaac's arms. Hachi crawled out from under the covers and looked around then at me.

"Go check on Nikolai." He suggested. I frowned and then looked towards Isaac who was laying the baby down in some pillows and laying down himself.

"Okay," I said and then looked down at Lien. "Goodnight little Lien," I purred and looked at Hachi. "Enjoy your noodles," I told him with a small smirk then teleported into Nikolai's office. "Need an escape?" I asked him quickly, smirking at him. "Your brother is coming." Nikolai looked like he was in a state of panic as he was barricading the door. He looked at me with a nod and ran over, grabbing my hand.

"Take me away." He whispered. I nodded and then teleported us out to the lake where Raven and Ann must have gone. Ann was showing Raven a few tricks currently and had her off to the side to stay out of the way. She done a triple leap quickly as she had her fun. Nikolai sat down then to watch, staying quiet. I smiled as I watched Ann then sat beside him to watch my mate.

"She's really good," I whispered. Nikolai nodded as he watched her with slight interest.

"I wonder if she competed." He mumbled. Ann started to spin around real fast, staying in one spot. Raven watched in awe and clapped as she studied how Ann was doing these things. I smiled and nodded towards Nikolai.

"She probably did," I whispered. "I should ask her...." Nikolai nodded.

"That would be really great to ask her to connect." Nikolai whispered to me. Ann started to skate over to Raven then and grabbed her hand, making her follow then and giggled.

"Come on Raven~" Ann teased. "Let me show you how to slide on the ice." Raven laughed as she seemed unsteady but caught her balance.

"Okay," she said and held onto Ann's hand to help her. Ann went slow for Raven and laughed.

"Not so bad, now is it?" Ann asked her. "The worst that could happen is we fall through." Raven looked a little uneasy at hearing that.

"I forgot about falling through," she admitted to Ann. "Do you think it's safe enough though?"

"Oh yeah!" Ann gave an uneasy smile like she wasn't even sure herself. "Dunno... We'll find out." Ummmm.... I shifted as I felt myself tensing up at hearing that. It would not be good if they fell.... "If we do fall, you can just teleport out." She told Raven. "So, we'll be fine." Raven nodded and seemed to relax.

"Okay," she told her and smiled as she focused on getting the hang of the skating. I watched them. Ann let her go then to let her get her own balance. Raven yelped and fell almost immediately. Ann busted out laughing and I heard a few wolves howl from across the lake. Raven tensed up and looked towards where the wolves were howling with worry then up at Ann. "We should go inside," she said quickly.

"No way, I just got back on ice!" Ann skated off then to be a rebel. Raven watched her then started to take her skates off, picking them up and then teleported to the side of the lake, putting on some shoes she had over there. She glanced back to where the wolves had sounded earlier. There was a few near the edge of the woods, patrolling. They looked towards us then but mostly at Ann in amusement. Raven watched them curiously and sat down by the edge of the lake, studying them. One of the wolves snapped at the others and they took off running back into the woods. I saw her sigh in relief and she looked towards Ann with a smile. I laughed.