The Kishin's Madness

Keegan's POV:

Elister looked at me as he held out a bottle of blood my way and smiled. It was getting about time that Hiko said he'd be back on with a few minutes left till the hour. I grabbed the bottle and looked it over before popping the cap off and took a sip from it. "Would you like me to prepare another dose for you to play?" He asked me curiously. "Or would you prefer to wait?"

"Go ahead and prepare." I told him and then finished the bottle quickly. He started to do some things then got up and walked over, wiping my neck clean with a wipe. I watched him and sat the empty bottle down by my feet. One of my cameras flickered then and switched to where it was outside of my sibiling's hang out room. Rory had stepped out of the room with a pissed off expression. Elister noticed it and frowned slightly.

"Would you like to deal with it... or do you want to play the game now?" He asked me, glancing back.

"I better deal with it first." I told Elister then got out of my chair and walked over to the door and set up the finger password system and smirked. There's no way Rory will be able to get in now. Elister started to pick up my room then, cleaning up the trash and wiped down my computers and surfaces of dust like he did when he didn't have much to do. I made the hall outside my computer room cold so Rory wouldn't want to walk down the hall then went back towards the game chair and sat down in it then looked at the cameras outside the room, checking the hall for him. Rory appeared on one of them but he froze up at the beginning of the hall and then looked hesitant for a few minutes before he turned and left the hall. I laughed softly. It worked. "Okay, let's get me in the game." He looked towards me and smiled, walking over. He sat down in the chair beside me and then injected me with the liquid data for it and then pulled away, giving me a kind smile as my vision began to blacken like last time.

I was confronted with the same screen to pick a game to play from Elister's database. I picked Soul Eater when I found it then waited. The loading screen popped up, and I soon woke up on the bed I had left myself in. I noticed the room was way different from last time and now contained books and music cases on the bookshelves and our work desks had different lamps on them along with a laptop on each of them. I saw the violin that I had been eyeing down in the store at the foot of my bed along with some sheet music for it. I got to my feet quickly and walked over to the violin then picked it up. I looked it over as I opened the case then gasped. He's so in trouble... I was going to buy myself this. I sat it down on my bed and pulled up the map to see if he was on. He was in the main living room of the dorms, probably trying to meet other players. I walked over to the door then, tucking the map away. I walked down to the main living room and looked around for him then walked up to him.

"Hey." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to me. "You went and bought me that violin." I whispered. He looked at me in shock and then relaxed as he saw it was me and smiled.

"Hey Keegan," he said softly and then laughed. "I thought you'd like it. I saw you eyeing it down in the store, and I had extra time today, so I did some extra bonus missions and worked at the café today to get it and some extra stuff like these," he said and laughed happily as he showed me his headphones. "I still have a lot left over.... There are a lot of bonus missions you can do around here, and some come back every hour." He had his new headphones around his neck, hidden slightly by the hoodie he was wearing. "I also did some extra weapon missions today after I talked to some of the other players. Apparently you can learn how to transform certain parts of you if you take one of the main character weapons from the original anime as your role model after talking to them. I took Soul as my role model to learn how, and he gave me a mission to learn the ability. It was really cool! I figured it help you in the future when we play." He gave me a sweet smile as he watched me.