Shadow Mate

Richard's POV:

I purred softly as I curled up next to Paris and rubbed my head against his chest as I begun to wake up before him. I smiled and opened my eyes, looking up at his beautiful face and then kissed his lips gently then watched him. I love waking up before him.... I can think anything I want to, and he won't be able to hold it over my head.... I giggled and slipped a hand down to my tummy. I'm kinda glad he asked for another one.... I felt Paris stir by me then and reach out for me then pull me closer. I smiled happily and nuzzled my head against his chest as he did and purred to him. "My love," I whispered quietly and then kissed him again before I rested my face in the crook of his neck. I subconsciously felt my stone sending him impulses full of my love for him as I curled up to his body and wrapped my arms around him. He started to play with my hair then.

"Good morning." He whispered into my ear then kissed my head.

"Morning," I purred against him and kissed his neck. "Liam says good morning too."

"So... we're agreeing that the baby's name is Liam?" Paris asked me and then rubbed my stomach. He rolled me over onto my back then leaned down towards my stomach and kissed it. "Good morning sweetie." I giggled and then ran my fingers through his hair, playing with it as I looked towards him and my belly.

"I thought you said that you wanted to name him Liam.... I think it's a sweet name," I purred.

"I said that it was a name I was thinking about." Paris told me. "There are a bunch of names... Liam is perfect though."

"Liam it shall be then," I mumbled and then rubbed the side of my stomach where his head wasn't as I kept my other hand in his hair. He pulled my shirt up a bit then started to listen into my stomach, placing his head down.

"Liam~ Grimm." Paris whispered. I giggled at him.

"You can't hear our baby yet," I purred to him. "Liam can only speak through me right now," I teased. "But he says he likes his name." Paris looked up at me and purred.

"I'll try." He told me and winked.

"Okay," I purred back and then laid my head back on my pillow. "You can try to hear him. I'll be quiet so you can maybe hear a faint whisper from our baby Liam." Paris kissed my stomach then and started to rub it.

"Who's my son?" Paris asked. I held in a giggle and bit my bottom lip as I watched him. He's such a great dad.... I'm glad we started having kids. He looked up into my eyes and let out a small growl then leaned in towards my lips. "Who's my mate?" I blushed and kissed him then looked up at his eyes.

"Me, Richardo Grimm," I purred to him. Paris let out a small laugh and then kissed me passionately. I giggled and kissed him back, propping myself up on my elbows to lean up to him. I licked his bottom lip teasingly as I closed my eyes. He pulled back then got out of bed.

"Good morning!" He stretched then, showing all his muscles since he went to bed in only boxers last night. He walked over to the curtains and threw them to the side, letting light in. The light wrapped around him, making him look heavenly as it showed his body off... every curve... every muscle... every scar on his shoulders. He looked out the window, letting in a deep breath. I purred as I rolled over onto my stomach, watching him. If I wasn't pregnant.... I smirked and then pulled his pillow to me and propped myself up on it as I watched him, looking his body over. It is, indeed, a good morning. I laughed a little and squeezed his pillow slightly as I watched him. He walked over to our balcony doors and threw them open then, letting a small breeze in. He turned towards me and smirked. "Breakfast?" He asked me and stepped out onto it then. I could smell a nice steamy breakfast on the balcony, waiting for me. I blushed and slowly got out of the bed then walked over to the balcony, adjusting my white lacey night gown and then stepped out onto it and over to my breakfast. I sat down and picked up the fork as I crossed my legs and took a bite of the food, moaning softly at the taste then looked up towards my mate. He gave me a smile and sat down across from me then started to eat as well. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and took another bite of my food.