Chapter 35-This Night.

Start from the beginning

"Why?"Asked Muhammad. I was getting angry at him, he was being a pollster instead of helping me. I was petrified. I tried to pretend normal yet it wasn't working.

"Muhammad, I'm scared, help me." I pleaded to him.

"Wait- what did just say? It seems I didn't hear." Muhammad said, smiling. It was easily seemed he was fond of teasing me. Seeing his smile made me blush. I felt angry and laugh at the same time.

"It's not a time to joke, stop pretending that you're clueless. My life is in danger and here you're kidding." I said out of exasperated.

"If I really move, I will meet death." I was terrified. Muhammad didn't have any idea what was happening, he couldn't see anything since it was almost dark. Therefore, Muhammad walked to me sluggishly.

"Don't move! Stay whenever you are." I said him, he didn't listen to me. He was staring at me worriedly. I could see some fears in his eyes. I started breathing hard seeing him.

"Are the goons are hiding behind the bushes over there?"Asked Muhammad,constantly walking to me.

"Muhammad, I'm scared! Please help me! I'm really scared of this-"I halted when-

"Muhammad, it's moving!" Said I by whispering.

"Tayba! Why are you whispering? I'm not able to understand." Said Muhammad. He was actually preoccupied into something.

As soon Muhammad reached close to me, his eyes were enlarged. He got to know why was I sounding like this.

"Muhammad, I'm scared! Please help me! I scared of this-"

Could you just imagine why was I so scared  to that extent I had asked help from Muhammad. Actually I saw a big snake coloured dark. It was seeing me, I could see his tongue was coming out each time whilst crawling towards me.

"M-Muhammad! I'm saying you if it bites me, I'll surely kill you. Please help me." I spoken out.

"Tayba! Just relax."Muhammad confronted me.
It was uneasy for me. It was a perilous place, it was completely hazardous animal to me.

"Are you mad ? You're expecting me to relax that also when a snake is crawling to me-" I was livid.

"Shh-" Muhammad pointed his finger on his lips. He thought I would be shut.

"Keep moving slowly." Said Muhammad, turning to me me hobbledly.

I tried my best to move sluggishly. At the same time Muhammad walked to me slowly. He held my hand tightly and walked slowly.

Therefore, we walked constantly and immediately ran swiftly.

"I hope you're able to run, ain't your feet paining?" Asked Muhammad anxiously.

"I-Im okay."I uttered.

We had been running for some while, we didn't had any choice. We made sure to escape from the snake.
Once in a blue moon, my eyes were enlarged when I saw the snake in-front of us.

"S-snake.'' said I screaming.

I was horrified seeing it again, the snake crawled speedily to me. It bit my right foot. I wasn't able to breath. I felt pain profusely within my body.

All I could see before the snake would bite me again, Muhammad dragged me towards his arms. He carried me his arms. He ran fast as much he could.

"Ta-yba! Don't close your eyes! Keep your eyes open." Said Muhammad glanced at me while running fastly.

And I felt as if a drop of water fell on my cheeks.

"Mu-hammad, I-I can't-"

(Muhammad's pov)*

"Tayba! Wake up."I shook her.

Tayba's right foot was poisoned due to the snake.
She was in my arms, she was suffering. I couldn't see her in such worst situation. I tried to wake her constantly. She lost her consciousness.

"Tayba, wake up! Be angry at me more, shout at me, hate me more but please wake up."I shook my hand into the mud.

I have to do something, I can't let her suffer. Even my phone isn't with me, I should find the road.

I thought it was useless to find the roads constantly,
I wanted Tayba to be fine, I decided to heal her so I went to the river. I sprinkled some water on her face and feet.

What if I lose Tayba?

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment🌹.

And yes do vote and surely share my story. Trust me it's gonna make my day🌹.

•Are y'all can believe Muhammad had joked?
•Wait- what did Muhammad just cry for her?
•Do you think is he in love with her?
•Do you think Tayba will lose her life?⚡️

Are you curious?
Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray, Take Care and Be Patient.🌻

By: hijabygirlFa_h🌸⚘