🌕 lunar 🌕

❝ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢, 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢
𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖞
𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢, 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ❞

- 𝚁𝙼 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚃𝚂 (𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍)

🌘 a u t h o r ' s n o t e 🌒

Thank you for picking this story, and welcome! It's lovely to have you here (Again, if you came from my other book).

This work is purely fiction and any similarities (I doubt, unless it's teen wolf or wolverine world lmao) are merely coincidences. This is my first baby step into the werewolf fiction world, having dealt with dragons (flex *smirk*) all this while.

This story takes place in the same world (alternate universe) as my first book, 'Queen of Dragons'. But you do not have to read that to understand this story. Both stories are standalones. Though, (*cue shameless promotion*) I will send you a box of your favorite cookies if you take time to read that one as well. I promise you'll love it. The story not the- oh well, and maybe the imaginary cookies too.

That being said, I hope you stay until we reach the eclipse to our lunar and get immersed in the journey. Please be nice to each other and to my characters in the comments and not spread toxicity. That will absolutely not be tolerated.

Have a grrr-eat day!

🌘 f u n f a c t s 🌒

- the people of Waenn call themselves 'Wolven' in general. It is like how we refer to our kind as 'Humans'. The term '
'Wolven' is a generic term for both Werewolves and Lycanthrope.

- the characters when in their wolf forms, do not have a separate wolf voice inside their head that speak up in the most inappropriate of times but have a 'wolf instinct'.

- A wolven's wolf instinct is their wild primal side - the wolfish part of them. It is very similar to a human's 'gut instinct'. So when a character thinks with their wolf instinct, then they are overriding their doubtful human thinking and accepting their primal desires and thoughts as the truth.

- QOW has two stories inside one whole : the Present Era (aka 'protagonists povs') and the Past Era (aka 'legend'). Both Eras are indirectly interconnected, so pay attention to details.

- wolven have two kinds of mates : lunar and chosen. Lunar mates are the companions destined to be with each other by the moon goddess, Celestine. Chosen mates are true to their name sake and are similar to human relationships.

- a wolven can only attain a chosen mate if their lunar mate is dead or rejected. This law abides to the specific those who have already found their lunar mates. If a wolven dies young or before finding their mate, the person left behind will be destined a second chance lunar mate unbeknownst to them by the moon goddess.

- wolven can recognize their lunar mates when they turn eighteen. But, in case they meet their lunar mate before this age, wolven will not feel the mate bond completely but will have a sense of a sort that the particular person somehow means more to them than the rest of their kind and will grow possessive over them.

- when a wolven's eyes turn completely dark, their primal side has fully taken over their rational human side. During this circumstance, a wolven is nothing less of a beast.

- unlike the common trope, lycans are inferior to werewolves in QOW. Lycans are more beast like and vicious compared to Weres. They live in the forests or secluded areas on their own. They do not form packs unlike werewolves.

- each pack (Werewolf territory only) in Waenn has around two hundred werewolves and are headed by an Alpha and his beta and gamma(s). The Royals rule over all these distributed packs.

- the age process of a wolven does not stop when they turn into a full fledged adult at eighteen but considerably slows down by tenfold.

🌘 t h i n g s t o k n o w 🌒

- italics : represents a person's personal thought process, when it is in sentence form

- 'Buttercup...' : Personal thoughts format

- "Buttercup..." : Mind-link format

🌘 w a r n i n g s 🌒

- sarcasm at her finest

- violent themes

- sexual content

- mature language

- sensitive content

- hot werewolves

- bloodthirsty lycans

- not edited (much)

🌘 Start Date 🌒 : 01.01.2022

🌘 Completion Date 🌒 :

Copyright © 2022 dawnoffcl
(All rights reserved)

Please do not copy or infringe any part of this book. You wil be reported and taken action against. Enjoy the journey and respect the author for the hard work put into this book. If you were to steal it, you would be taking away the meaning of her efforts and that, to put it simply, is low. Even by your standards.