Chapter 14: Fist Fight

Start from the beginning

"Can you suspend me instead?" I ask him making my mum hit me, I want to be as far away from Jungkook as possible. She apologizes to the head and forces me to apologize too before dragging me to her car and driving us home, well at least I get a day off. 

"I was so worried about you! I even called Somi's mother to check if you were there which was kind of embarrassing because she is in South Korea. Why didn't you tell me Somi was in South Korea?" Mum asks me catching me off guard, Somi is in South Korea but why? She said she never cared about it so why is she there. 

"I didn't know" I mumble to myself. 

"I want to sleep and I can't trust you on your own so go to your uncle's restaurant now!" She instructs me and I do as I am told. I feel bad for putting her through all this stress and I don't want to put her through any more stress so I won't tell her the truth. I go upstairs and take a shower before changing my clothes and leaving the house.  

"Jae! Where were you yesterday?" my uncle asks me as soon as he sees me. 

"Sorry" I manage to say to him. He comes up to me and gives me a warm hug before passing me an apron.  

"Its quiet right now so you don't have much to do" he shrugs his shoulders then guides me to the till. "You know how to use this?" He asks me and I nod my head. "Why are you so quiet? Did something happen at school?" He asks me. 

"I got into a fight" I sigh and he begins to laugh. 

"Was it because of Bambam again?" He asks me making me punch his shoulder. 

"No, its just this guy who's treating me like trash-" 

"Oh he must like you" he interrupts me making me look at him confused, is he sure that Jungkook likes me? The guy ditched me in the dark and stuffed me into a locker, he got me disqualified and made my brother hate me therefore he does not like me. 

"Treating a girl like trash means you like her?" I ask him and he nods his head, "but he got me disqualified from the tournament" I speak up, that's the only thing I can tell him because if I tell him about the locker he would kill Jungkook and I don't want him to because my uncle knows him. 

"He wants to get you alone duh" he defends Jungkook. 

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" I respond making him laugh at me. 

"Is he a nigga?" He asks me and I shake my head. 

"My school is 70% Asian, 25% White and 5% black and in my year its 75% Asian, 24% White and 1% black... I'm that 1%" I explain to him making him laugh at me. 

"Why do you go to that school?" He asks still laughing at me, I think I get my laughing habits from my uncle. My mum hates the way that I am so much like him. 

"Because it's the best in the country if it wasn't for dad I wouldn't of gotten in" I explain to him. 

"Ok I'm going out for a while don't cause trouble" he says to me and slaps the back of my head. 

"I'll try my best" I smirk at him.  

The morning is quiet not many people come in but as the day drags on the more packed the restaurant gets. My uncle still hasn't come back making me believe that he has probably gone out on a date rather than going out for business purposes. 

"Jae can you serve the tables now my feet hurt" Ava comes up to me and asks. 

"Yeah sure" I agree but only because I have been doing nothing this whole entire time, I just sit down and put money into the till. Its not very active. I get up then take her notepad and pen and begin serving and asking orders from the tables. The restaurant doorbell rings and I turn to see who has come in and my heart drops when I see Jungkook with Maddie. 

"Jae go and get their orders" I hear Ava say to me, its ok Jae you can do this just be professional. 

"Hello welcome to Chris' what can I get for you?" I ask them with a smile on my face. 

"We'll like the burger and chips thank you" Jungkook orders with a smile on his face, I look at his jaw and there's a bruise. 

"But I'm a vegetarian" Maddie comments making me giggle. 

"Who cares?" He responds to her making her cross her arms and look out the window. I go to the kitchen and then bring them their food. "The chips are overcooked" he says making me roll my eyes. 

"I'll bring you new ones" I smile at him and take away his chips. I bring new chips and he takes them and smiles at me. 

"My burger is cold now I was waiting for my chips" he crosses his arms making me sigh. I take his burger back and microwave it then I bring it back to him.  

"There you go" I smile at him. 

"Sorry I realized my girlfriend is a vegetarian, can we have a veggie burger instead" he smirks at me and that was the last straw for me. 

"No! She fucking told you before so you both gonna suck it up and eat those stinking burgers!" I tell him off then turnaround prepared to march away but Jungkook grabs my wrist. 

"So, you get angry when someone annoys you and insults your ex-boyfriend" he mocks me making me and Maddie look at him confused, ex-boyfriend what ex-boyfriend? 

"Boyfriend? I have never had a boyfriend let alone an ex" I speak up and remove his hand from mine. 

"Oh, you mean Bambam? Bambam is her step-brother not ex-boyfriend" Maddie explains then begins to laugh. Did he actually believe that Bambam was my boyfriend? No one has ever believed that for this long. 

"Oh, so I don't need you anymore" Jungkook says to Maddie making her stop laughing and frown. 

"What?" 

"You heard me, I'm dumping you because of her" he points over at me then gets up from his seat and gives me a smirk before leaving the restaurant. 

"You're going to regret this Jaelyn Carter" Maddie spits at me.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

I'll be going on holiday for a week so no update until next week Wednesday(16th) or Thursday(17th), that's why I've updated today for yall today.