Chapter 14: Fist Fight

Start from the beginning

"Don't underestimate me Jungkook" I smirk at him and raise my eyebrows feeling pretty proud of myself. I turn around prepared to walk away from him but then he grabs me by my waist and pulls me down with him. 

"No Jae don't underestimate me" he puts me on top of him confusing me, why did he put me on top of him? Does he want me to fight him again? "Ouch, oh please Jae stop I don't hit girls!" He shouts confusing me. What does he mean he don't hit girls? He's been pulling my ponytail for the past few days. 

"Jaelyn Carter!" I hear Mr. Matthews shout from behind me. I look down at Jungkook and he gives me a smirk and a wink. "Get off Mr. Jeon right now!" He shouts as he approaches us. I quickly begin to get up but Jungkook grabs onto my legs restricting me from moving. "Miss Carter!" He shouts one more time and I punch Jungkook in the stomach allowing me to get off him. 

"Sir its not what it looks like-" 

"It looks like you were abusing Mr. Jeon over here" he says to me with his arms crossed. 

"Yeah, like I said its not what it looks like" I respond making him clear his throat. 

"Then what's happening here?" He asks me and I look over at Jungkook who gets up from the floor and begins rubbing his jaw and stomach. 

"It was my fault sir" Jungkook finally speaks up catching me off guard, he better not fuck this up and create some bullshit. Parents evening is coming up and I don't want my dad to come back to hear that his daughter has been fighting at school. 

"See it was all him, I'm innocent!" I agree with him, finally we both agree on something. 

"I insulted Bambam-" 

"Yeah Miss. Carter come with me" Mr. Matthews says making me throw my arms in the air. Why do I have to come with him for? All Jungkook said was he insulted Bambam. 

"Why?!" I speak up still standing in the same spot. 

"Because last time someone insulted Bambam you banged their head on a teacher's desk during a lesson" he explains making me look down feeling embarrassed. Its not my fault, the girl was being salty just because Bambam rejected her so she started talking shit in class therefore I dragged her ponytail to the teacher's desk and banged it like 10 times. "Should I mention the time a teacher made fun of Bambam's name?" 

"No, no you should not. I shall follow you to the heads office." I give up and follow him towards the heads. I turn around and look at Jungkook who is brushing his jeans, he doesn't notice me staring at him but I can tell that he isn't happy. If he isn't happy then why is he doing this? 

"Are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" He asks me as we walk. I look down at my clothes and remember the night I spent in that locker, I don't answer him and just continue walking. As soon as we get there I sit outside his office whilst he calls my mum. She's going to kill me, I was supposed to be at my uncle's restaurant as well. 

"Jaelyn Carter!" My mum shouts at me as soon as she sees me outside the heads office. She sits next to me and begins hitting me with her bag which I bet are filled with bricks. "How dare you not come home! I was worried sick and now this!"She says still hitting me. 

"Jae and Mrs. Bhuwakul the head is ready to see you" the office lady says and we both get up and enter his office. The last time I was in here was because I got the best grades in my year group and was being rewarded. 

"It's the Bambam situation again" the head says to my mum making me roll my eyes. 

"Its not only that, I was locke-" 

"Don't worry its not going to happen again" my mum cuts me off, why am I getting into trouble?  

"Jaelyn I am going to have to remove you as class representative for promoting violence" he says to me making me roll my eyes again.