Drama Pt2

Justice POV

I was at my house chilling with Issac.  He's a good little baby.  I rocked him until he felt asleep.  Then I put him in his crib.  I seen a black car pull up.  So I grabbed my gun and put Issac in his car seat. I hid him in the closet and I hid.  5 minutes later they bust through my house. I came out and started blasting every single last one of them.  When I was about to run I got shot in the leg. I got up and tried to run again but somebody kicked me in the stomach. "Not so fast Justice "said a anonymous person with a deep voice.  I spit blood and turned on my back."pussy ass niggas kill me "I yelled.  He then kicked me again ."Shut the fuck up "he yelled."or nah "I laughed. "what's funny "he asked."you scared to kill me "I laughed. He pointing the gun at me and I laughed.  One thing my father taught us is to never show fear. "ooh "he groan in frustration.  I got up.  "if you going to shoot me just do it, I really don't have time "I say.  "I don't wanna do this my boss is making me "he explained.  I chuckled.  "yo just do what your boss say "I told him.  He looked away and I kicked the gun out his hand. I grabbed it and shot him 3 times in the head. When I turned around a man with a mask had a gun to Issac head. "let my baby go "I yelled. "drop the gun first "he said. I threw the gun and he dropped the car seat. He then fired 3 shots at me. Then he ran.  With the energy I had I kissed Issac and told him I was sorry.  I text Clyde and told him to come get Isaac ASAP.  Then I became weak.  I held my stomach and chest. I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling.     I seen Blue ,Jazzy,  and my father.  Everything played back in my mind. 

*******flash back ******

"baby girls I'm coming back  I love y'all be good for daddy "my father said while kissing us.  "we will and love you to "we giggled as he tickled us. "alright see y'all soon "he said while leaving.

*That night* "Justice, Karma let's go "my grandmother yelled with tears coming down her face. We got up and ran to where my grandmother was. We went to the hospital and there was my daddy in a bed. "daddy "we cried. "baby girls don't cry!  look daddy love y'all and I want y'all to use what I taught y'all and stay away from boy's "he say . "daddy please "I cried. He then closed his eyes. "daddy "we screamed and cried. "daddy please don't go "Karma cried. "come back dad please we need you "I cried. 

****flash back with jazzy *****

"my baby "she cried. "no bitch my baby "I say while chopping her head off.

*****flash back with Blue *****

I pointed the gun at Blue and he held his hand's up in surrender.  "you got a girl pregnant Blue "I say calmly.  "let me explain "he said. "Fucks no explain what?  I was supposed to have your baby!  Me Blue I was supposed to be carrying your little boy!  I was faithful to you and you do this to me!  "I yelled.  "why Blue "I asked.  He stayed silent.  I shot him in the arm. "You love me "I said while shooting him in the thigh.  "Justice "he yelled.  "I loved you "I said while shooting him in the head.

******flash backs over**********

I shared one gangster tear and my eyes closed .