im home

Justice POV

I was sitting at the airport waiting for my granny.  I swear I'm all excited and stuff.  I haven't seen her every since my dad died y'all just wouldn't understand . I looked around and seen my grandmother.  I ran up to her and she pulled a gun on me. "wait granny it's me " I say.  "Karma " she say.  " no Justice " I say.  " Oh yo ass can't be doing that come show your grandmother some gangster love " she say.  I gave her a hug and she helped me get my suit case in the car. We got in and my grandmother automatically started rapping.  "I'm Lebron James you a fucking rookie " She yelled while swerving.  I flew to the left and hit my head.  " really granny " I say while turning the music down. " girl I will beat yo yella ass don't touch my shit unless you want to be touch " she said now turning up the music.  I turned it back down. " justice I will buss a cap in your ass in 5,4,3,2,1 ! " she yelled.  I moved my hand and laughed.  " I love you to granny " I say. " yayo all I know is yayo everytime she hit the block that hoe she  be on go mode and  If you try to    rob me swear to god that will be a no no sauced up and loco and your nigga got no so" My grandma rapped.  I laughed at her.  About time the song went off we was at her house.  I still remembered this house like it was yesterday. I grabbed my suit case and ran up the stairs to the front door.  " slow yo roll " my grandmother say while swaying her hips from side to side.  My grandmother was thick she still had her shape and she doesn't even look 57 she look more like 30 . Her short cut curly black air fit her perfectly.  Swag was on point.  She wore a black  Adidas shirt with her White skinny jeans and some all black  Adidas.  She opened the door and I ran right in.  I dropped my suit case and ran up the stairs to the room me and Karma use to share when we use to stay a night or even week's month's however long my dad left us here.  I opened the door and it was still the same.  I looked at the two pink flower dresses on the bed. I remember them dresses me and Karma wore them on picture day at school.  I smiled at the room. " Justice bring your black ass here " my grandmother yelled from downstairs.  I smiled harder and shook my head . I remember my granny use to always I mean always say that to me and Karma we always try to confuse her like I'm  karma no she justice wait I'm justice no she Karma I'm karma ha-ha good time's.  I walked downstairs and there stood my Auntie Lilly and Paula.  My uncle Zack and Cody and my two child hood cousins diamond and Mercedes.  "ahhhh justice I miss you " diamond and Mercedes ran up to me.  They were twins also but just not identical like me and Karma.  I returned the favor. " I miss you guys to " I say.  "Oh sukie sukie now come here " my Auntie Paula said.  She gave me a huge hug . " ouch Auntie Paula oxygen oxygen " I laughed.  She laughed to. My uncle's gave me a hug more like a beat down they always try to fight me.  I was now down on the ground laughing.  My Auntie Lilly just stood there looking at me like she wanted to cry.  Lilly wasn't my blood Auntie just Auntie by marriage she married to my uncle Zack which is Mercedes and diamond mother and father.  She very close to me and Karma since my other cousins was all out of state they was in every state.  Only people who live in New Jersey is the people who is in this living room today.   " my masterpiece Is ready " my grandmother yelled.  We all ran to the kitchen. " move uncle Zack " I yelled . He started twerking on me.  " stop daddy just stop " Mercedes said while covering her face.  " stop why isn't that what you was doing okay Facebook " he said. "Oh Zack leave that child alone you already half near killed the child when you found out " " thank you granny ". I just looked confused then we started talking.  I told them everything. " She pregnant " my uncle Cody yelled.  " Cody she not little anymore you remember they used to be skinny now look at her "my granny said.   After talking we all laughed ate and talked about the old time's.  I really missed my family and I'm glade I came here.

2 hours later

I was cleaning up the kitchen with my cousins.  " how old are y'all now " I ask.  " 17" they both said. After I was done with the dishes we went and sat with the rest of the family in the living room.  I was cracking up as my grandmother and uncle Cody play Just dance.  " keep up mama " " shut yo punk ass up " We all cracked up.  I miss all this. After more laughing more talking Everybody left and it was just me and my granny.  " what bring your little ass down here " she say.  "I can't visit my granny " I say.  " child ain't nothing wrong with that but I know something is wrong so spill it " she say.  I looked down.  " hold your head up and talk to me " she say.  I looked you and told her everything that I didn't mention at the table the deep stuff like me and Karma fights, me killing people, me being angry and rude, my mother popping up, and everything else.  " honey you got to let it all go!  you have to your father wouldn't want you to be going crazy like that now would he?  and for you and your sister y'all are getting older and y'all have to start living y'all own life's I ain't saying y'all got to stay away from each other just give each other space y'all always was together every since y'all born and I blame no one but y'all father he always wanted y'all to stay together just in case something happens, your mother she trying and she always has been she wasn't there because of y'all daddy but she here now and that's all that matter and for Blue ha-ha he loves your crazy ass he probably scared to leave you seen how crazy you is he wouldnt even risk it, but nah I'm just playing he loves you and you shouldn't keep pushing him away cause when he leave you going to miss him " She says.  I let the word's sink in.  She was right and she knew it.  She always know how to calm me down and help me . Like I said granny knows best.  I love you O.G. GRANNY!!