caught up

Justice POV

It's been 2 week's since we started our gang. We already got competition and I love it when it happens.  I was laying in my bed watching reruns of love &hip hop when Blue phone vibrated.  This shit has been doing that for 1 hour now. I grabbed his phone and seen he had 68 text messages.  I read all of them.  So he got a girl pregnant.  She having a little boy.  I grabbed my gun and shot the window out.  He jumped out of bed. "baby "he yelled.  Karma wobbled all the way to my room she step from behind me.  "JAY "she yelled.  "Karma please leave "I asked her. She didn't hesitate.  She wobbled out of my room. I pointed the gun at Blue and he held his hand's up in surrender.  "you got a girl pregnant Blue "I say calmly.  "let me explain "he said. "Fucks no explain what?  I was supposed to have your baby!  Me Blue I was supposed to be carrying your little boy!  I was faithful to you and you do this to me!  "I yelled.  "why Blue "I asked.  He stayed silent.  I shot him in the arm. "You love me "I said while shooting him in the thigh.  "Justice "he yelled.  "I loved you "I said while shooting him in the head. I walked over to my bed where his body laid.  "poor Blue why you had to go so soon "I laughed.  I shot him 3 more time's.  Karma wobbled in my room.  "Justice you killed him "she asked.  "yup "I simply said. "why" she asked.  "he got another girl pregnant "I said while staring at his body.  "wow Jay I'm sorry "she said.  I looked at the wall. "text That girl on Blue phone and tell her you his sister and you want her to come up here to work things out then I'm going to kill her "I said calmly.  "Jay she's pregnant "Karma yelled.  " Do it look like i care ! I'll deliver the baby myself and kill her and raise that baby boy by myself "I say while getting up.  "do what I said "I yelled at Karma. "whatever you do it "she say while rolling her eye's.  "Karma "I said . "alright boo I got you "she gave in. I smiled.  "bet "I say while walking out my room. "what are you going to do with Blue body "she asked. "nothing I'm going to keep his body he's going to stay in my bed "I say.  "clever "she smiled.  "mmm I know "I say while pulling out some peanut butter and eating it off of a spoon. "these niggas dumb now a day's "Karma say. "ain't that's the truth"I say. Just as I was about to talk my grandma came in. "what's up "she said.  "nothing chilling "I say.  "hmm you still killing people Justice "she asked.  I laughed.  "just like yo daddy "she said while shaking her head.  "girl you gonna pop "she laughed.  "granny don't say that "Karma say while rubbing her belly.  "y'all I met a sexy man at the club last night "she said.  "noooo "me and Karma laughed.  "he put it on yo granny let me tell you "she laughed.  "eww no "we both said.  "oh whatever haters "she say.  "you ratchet "I told her.  She laughed.  We laughed and talked until she left.  "that lady got so much energy "I tell Karma.  " too much "Karma laughed.  "Jay have you ever thought about what our life's would be if we never started this "Karma asked.  I rolled my eye's.  "here you go "I laughed ."I'm serious "she said. "no I never thought about "I say.  "me either "she said. "how the hell you going to ask me when you haven't either "I say.  She laughed.  I just shook my head. "I'm going to be a lesbian "she said. "no just stop "I say.  "hannnnn "she said.  I just laughed at her crazy self.  "I'm fine with my single ass "I say.  "oops "she laughed.  We just sat there talking and laughing until she felt asleep . I got up and went into my room.  I went over to Blue and pulled his pants down.  "mmm daddy "I moan while riding his man hood.  I for frustrated causing it kept coming out so I just left him naked.  I pushed his body on the floor and laid down sexually frustrated . "ugh!"I groan.