killer killer

Karma POV

So today is the day we kill the bitch who was messing around with Derrick  . We walked down in the basement and there they was talking.  "mmm so we chatting early this morning "I asked.  They mouth dropped when they seen me and Justice bring the stuff down.  Justice walked over to Blue and unlocked him. "now I thought about it since you are my boyfriend I'll show some love to you "she said while smirking.  He was looking so scared I bust out laughing. I grabbed my knife and started sharpening it. "y'all are some crazy bitches "she yelled.  "mmm for real darling "justice laughed.  I walked over to her and rubbed her face with the side of my knife.  "you always have been pretty? "I asked her.  She didn't answer me. "I take that as a yes "I said.  I both of her ears off and Blue turned his head.  "you better look or this will be you "Justice said while pointing the gun at him.  "ahhh "she screamed In pain.  I laughed.  I started slicing her skin.  I unlocked her and poured bleach and battery acid on her cuts as she screamed.  I laid her down and started cutting her private area.  I stuck a broom stick all the way up and started stroking the broom in her hard as she cried . I then grabbed my bat and started beating her legs with it.  I took my saw and cut one of her legs off.  Then her arm's.  She was crying and she was getting weak from all the blood she lost.  I started cutting her chest open.  I then pulled out her heart and she was dead.  I got up as I began to throw up.  My baby started kicking.  I know she is happy.  Blue mouth dropped . "Clean this mess up when we come back we will talk " justice ordered him. "burn the evidence and her body part's up and take a picture for me "I told him.  He nodded and we left.  I took a shower and threw the bloody clothes away.  My stomach is getting big I thought.  I'm 5 month's today.  "Karma you ready "justice yelled.  I walked down stairs in the sun dress I put on.  "yup "I said.  And with that we left to pick up Mercedes and diamond to talk about this gang.  Just me, Blue, diamond, Mercedes, and Justice is going to be in it and of course me and Justice are the boss so yeah.  Only people we trust.  Blue I trust him and he's scared of justice so he know not to mess up. What a wonderful life do I have.