~Chapter 22~

"Irene-Sensei can I kill them now?" I soon asked as Irene opened her eyes looking toward me. "We need to know where the others are, Fairies stick together after all" Irene answered as I held back a pout as Mira was looking weaker by the second. Laxus also. Both bleeding out. "Irene think you did over kill on the other two?" Brandish asked as Irene replied with a 'most likely' as picked up Erza throwing her at the wall. She hit her head hard there being blood on the wall as she fell onto her knees. 

She looked dizzy and sick. "Lucy" Mira whispered her eyes watering as she looked scared more than anything. I yawned sitting on the desk next to Irene. "I wanna go home soon Irene-Sensei" I spoke smiling toward her as Irene patted my head with a smile. "You must never forget the friends you love for as long as you live Lucy!" Erza nearly shouted tears going down her face as I looked toward her bored. Friends I love? Those feelings left long time ago. "Dimaria we will have guest soon, kill every Fairy that tries to come into this room" Irene spoke. 

"Understood!" Dimaria sounded excited as she left the room as Brandish moved to the president grabbing him. "Take him to the meet point kill him soon as you can" Irene then spoke as Brandish nodded leaving as Erza went to stand onto to fall forwards onto her hands and knees. I hit her head a little too hard. "Now Lucy you can have your fun, I can't let the reports go back saying what I taught you" Irene spoke as I had a wicked smirk on my face. "Her bloodlust, Gramps taught you to control that years ago!" Laxus spoke loud.

"Undoing Makarov's weak work was too easy with the drugs" Irene only spoke as I pushed her fast down as gunfire came through the door hitting the wall. It would of hit Irene if I didn't move fast. I heard Dimaria fighting a girl with wavy brown hair came in aiming her guns. "Cana!" Mira smiled her eyes watered as out of no where rage built inside of me. "Finally someone to kill" I spoke as she aimed her guns toward me as I kicked a chair into her hard as Jellal came into the room, his eyes widen seeing me. 

"Irene-Sensei I want to bring someone back alive for fun" I spoke like a child as Irene was getting up kicking Erza around the face hard in her heels. "No, kill them now" Irene ordered harshly as I pouted getting my auto from my back shooting toward this Cana who jumped out the way. I destroyed the wall in seconds as I then aimed toward Jellal. He put his hands in the air. "Lucy" he spoke as Cana looked toward him in shock going 'eh'. "Lucy this is not who you are. You are upset we got newbies when you was captured. We had no choice we thought the more of us the more chance of saving you" Jellal started speaking.

I was frozen. "Someone in this group is too smart for my liking" Irene spoke shooting Jellal three times in the chest pushing him back to the ground. His bulletproof vest saving his life as Irene walked over hugging me from behind. "Lucy dear, kill Jellal" Irene whispered in my ear as I gained control over my body once more. "Hai Sensei" I then spoke as Irene let me go. "LUCY DON'T!" Erza shouted moving in front of Jellal aiming Laxus's gun toward me. I looked toward Erza bored. "We have been looking for you for so long....I'm taking you home!" Erza snapped.

Her tears heavier than before. Cana got up aiming a gun toward Irene who only spoke my name loudly. I shot Cana in the gut, my bullets going through her vest getting Erza to scream her name worried. "Don't point a gun at her you worthless trash" I spoke walking up to Cana as Erza's hands were shaking. She couldn't pull the trigger. "Seems our training is not done Lucy, you almost got tricked" Irene spoke as that meant no more coming out in the field. "Sorry Sensei" I mumbled about to shot Cana in the head until the side of the wall blew up.

I was pushed back as my eyes widen to see Loke. Brandish was knocked out next to him. "Lucy" he spoke seeing me looking at me with relief on his face. "Loke not the time" Jellal snapped in pain as he went to shot toward Irene until I moved forward blocking the shot. My own gun at his head. "Gonna do it then do it" he spoke harshly as I froze in place. "Love and Lucky member Leo the Lion known as Loke Lion" Irene spoke as Loke looked toward me with rage. "YOU FUCKING GAVE IN?" he shouted in pure rage. 

Only me and Makarov knew his nickname Leo the Lion. "Gonna do it then do it" I spoke in a sweet voice with a smirk as he was glaring toward me. "Took me a year to break into her but she has come out to be the perfect apprentice" Irene chuckled as I heard her pistol go off behind me. "ERZA" Laxus and Jellal shouted worried as something in my heart snapped I turned my head to see Erza on the ground bleeding from her side as I was headbutted by Loke sending me backwards as I was shot in my arm. 

"Seems there are more Fairies than thought, Lucy time to retreat" Irene spoke as I had lost my gun to Loke. "But Sensei!" I spoke not liking leaving this fight unfinished. "I said we are leaving" Irene spoke harshly as I felt pain going 'hai' fast as Mira grabbed Irene's leg making her look down to Mira. "More are coming you ain't getting out of here" Mira spoke harshly as Irene then shot her in the head. "MIRA!" every Fairy Tail member in the room shouted. "Lucy, kill Laxus" Irene turned her head looking at me. 

My heart felt like it froze in place.