~Chapter 3~

We was pinned down enemy all around as Erza and Juvia were covering our six. Gray, Natsu and I were pushing toward the stairs. "Get Plue to sniff Warren out" Natsu shouted throwing me a pair of gloves covered in blood as I got behind a corner as Plue started to sniff the glove. "Search" I ordered as Plue was sniffing the air as I was shooting any of the soldiers coming close. Plue soon was barking rushing toward the stairs somehow able to not get hit by the fly of bullets. "Lets move it" Gray shouted as we kept pushing somehow being able to clear the room for this moment.

We was all heading up the stairs as we knew they was clearing the way into that area this second. We caught up to Plue who was sniffing the floor. He moved down a deep corridor as we followed being able to keep up. we soon ran into move people at the end of the long corridor as I pulled Plue back behind some covered getting a bullet to scrap my arm cutting through the sleeve. I was bleeding but only slightly. "Juvia thinks we gotta hurry" Juvia spoke checking a screen using the remote sniper to check our behind. 

"Understood, Gray" Natsu spoke as Gray pulled out the grenade launch sending them out telling me to hit the switch as I listened pulling the remote from my pocket hitting it as the room blew out getting the ground to shake badly. We looked through to see the room clear as I let Plue go ahead him sniffing around as the explosion would of changed the smell of the air. He kept sniffing until he barked rushing ahead. All of us following as he started scratching at the door whimpering. "In there" I spoke as Natsu move to the door as I called Plue back.

"Gray, Juvia find another way around" Natsu ordered as they listened heading under some rubble as we waiting a little bit to hear they found another door on the coms. We all burst down the doors shooting the Empire members in the room as Plue rushed to Warren who was on the ground badly bleeding. "Crap Warren" Natsu rushed to his side helping him sit up as Warren coughed up blood. "Precht, h-he's hunting....us" Warren whispered before passing out as Plue was soon growling toward the doors we came in.

"They are coming in hot" I spoke as Natsu put his strap on picking up Warren. "We're taking you home buddy" Natsu spoke as we all exited through the doors Gray came into. We got through a corridor as the exit doors before we got near burst open gunfire heading our way as we moved behind the side walls. "Heartfilla" Juvia threw me a screen as we both was controlling the two remote snipers they set up taking out most of the guys blocking our exits as Juvia was informing us we me and Erza were taking a helicopter ride home.

She then informed us there was two right outside. Erza and Gray was able to protect us all as we took down most of the guys who were threats. We moved up heading to the cover outside. Erza and I helped watch the Fairy Tail member's backs as they got to one of the helicopters. Once they took off they thanks us through the coms as Erza and I nodded rushing toward our ride home taking out anyone on the run. Before I got inside I helped Plue in as I jumped in right after Erza had done so. Lucky she knew how to ride one.

She got us out of here as we was heading home. We both took sighs of relief. Once we got close to home what we saw made our eyes widen. It was under attack. "Crap this thing doesn't have any weapons" Erza spoke patching into the coms asking for updates and informing them we was coming in. I reloaded my gun getting ready for the action to come. I soon heard Erza asking to hear from Makarov but her eyes widen as even I didn't hear a reply. "H-he must be under fire" I spoke fear building up inside of me.

Once landed Erza asked for information on Makarov hearing he went back to the command center. Erza and I knew what to do us rushing ahead as I got Plue to stay with Erza as I knew she would get there before me. She was a lot fast. It wasn't long until a fire fight split us both up. They collapsed one of the buildings and somehow at the time I was ahead. "LUCY GET MAKAROV I WILL MEET YOU AROUND" I heard Erza shout but shooting straight afterwards. I was worried. I was scared. Part of me hoping Laxus would show to save us.

I knew he wouldn't. I turned and ran toward the command center shooting toward Helicopters trying to drop Empire soldiers into the base. I was able to take some of the soldiers down as they was falling. I got inside the command center to see the place in flames. I was coughing rushing up the stairs to see he wasn't here. "Makarov?" I shouted scared heading up the stairs into his main room to get hit hard at the back of the head. I fell forwards everything slightly dizzy but I turned around a Empire soldier coming down at me with a dagger. I grabbed his arms just able to hold him up as I heard Plue barking.

"I....ain't....dying....today" I spoke struggling to hold the knife as the tip was ripping through my armor and clothes as he stabbed at lest 25% of the knife into my shoulder making me bit my lip from a scream. "Tough ain't ya bitch?" the soldier asked as everything was getting more blurry. "Yeah she is" I heard my sister's voice then a gunshot as the man fell to the side as Erza pulled the knife out pressing down on where I was stabbed. "Stay awake" she ordered as it was hurting like hell. I was taking deep breaths as another Empire soldier was behind Erza.

I stole her pistol from her holster and shot him in the head as Erza turned her head seeing in shock. "You really did learn from us family after all" Erza spoke turning her head smiling toward me as my arm fell to the ground. "Lucy" Erza nearly shouted worried as the roof came down just in front of us as Natsu and Gray were being brought in by a helicopter. "Get ready for medical right away" I heard Natsu say on his coms as Gray grabbed Erza who was in shock saying as Plue showed up with blood around his mouth.

"I come down a second time get blondie" Gray spoke going back up the rope as Natsu came over to me picking me up in a bridal hold. "Stay awake" He spoke as I was struggling just to stay awake. He was going up as half way I saw well just able to see Gray go back down. "OUR GRANDFATHER IS DOWN THERE SO LET ME GO FIND HIM!" I heard Erza shout in rage was Natsu got me up as Erza turned around seeing me as Natsu got me on the seats laying me down as a girl with bright short blue hair and hazel eyes rushed over with a first aid. 

"Hit to the head and stabbed, pretty deep too, how are you even awake?" the girl asked in shock ripping the part of my shirt where I was stabbed cleaning and dressing the wound. "I SAID LET ME DOWN" I turned my head seeing Erza being pushed onto the seats on the helicopter. Oh crap. I saw the fire in her eyes. "ERZA" I snapped as she froze looking toward me as Gray was back up here with Plue as we was moving the doors being closed. "Hush it you are lucky to be awake so save that strength" the girl snapped at me.

"Like I give a single fuck about myself, if you guys won't let her look for our family at lest give us the information you have on them" I spoke pushing the girl away from me as I sat up sweating as Erza looked toward me with a smile. I was sticking up for her. I was breathing heavy. "Lucy stand down" I heard my brother's voice as Erza and I turned our heads seeing Laxus standing there. First thing I did was get up rushing to him, hugging him. My eyes watering. "Your alive" I spoke with a laugh as he hugged back.

"Laxus I ain't gave her the pain meds she shouldn't be standing" the girl spoke as Laxus pulled away from the hug. "Wait these are the sisters?" Gray asked as Juvia punched his shoulder shaking her head. "That means they are...." Gray's eyes widen. "Lucy let Levy patch you up fully ok" Laxus spoke as I shook my head. "Makarov-" I spoke but shut up seeing him walking next to us smiling as then I noticed on him and Laxus was Fairy Tail symbols. I stepped back as Plue came to my side licking my hand. 

"You guys are?" I asked in shock as they smiled toward me. "I am sorry not to tell you girls but you passed all the test" Makarov spoke as Erza came forward standing next to me. "Those stories, they was you in action wasn't it?" Erza asked sounding excited as Makarov nodded as I grabbed my should hissing. "God damn it Lucy get patched up" Laxus spoke as I rolled my eyes. "Had worse" I mumbled as Erza grabbed my ear tight. "Trying to get us put through pain relief training again? Get patched up" Erza spoke harshly making me pale slightly.

She was always so scary when upset.