~Chapter 21~

It had been a year since I was taken. Irene made me her apprentice. I was a Spriggan. Brandish and I were in a spar. Brandish out of breath and sweating while I was smirking still full of energy. The spar had been going on for the last half an hour. "Irene's training has pulled off" Brandish spoke as she was struggling to block my punches as I was able to kick her hard in the gut sending her backwards onto the ground. "Lucy wins" Dimaria nearly shouted rushing over. Dimaria was another Spriggan. 

"Nice moves out there sister" Dimaria winked toward me as we high fived. Brandish looked annoyed. "Sorry Randy" Dimaria soon helped her up as the two were a couple. Brandish was pouting at the nickname as Dimaria was soon teasing her in whispers. I turned around to see Irene walking over. The Alvarez Empire had taken over Russia in one whole night not long ago. America was at their knees as we was all to leave to attack today. "Think you are ready to take on the Fairy Tail group?" Irene asked as I nodded.

"Hai" I only spoke as Irene chuckled putting her forehead on mine. "Stay close to my side, Lucy" she whispered before moving her head back as she looked toward Brandish and Dimaria. "Ready the trucks" Irene spoke loudly the two shouting 'Yes Irene' and rushing off in seconds. Invel was glaring from afar walking off inside the mansion. He hated my guts still. Zeref though came out walking over as Irene and I were looking toward him. "I wish you luck in keeping up with Irene" he spoke smiling toward me.

"Don't worry I can do it easy" I spoke with a wink as Irene laughed saying I was very 'cocky' before leaving me and Zeref alone. "Your mission is to kill the American president along with Precht who has betrayed us" Zeref spoke as I nodded. "I can finally kill the bastard" I smirked enjoying the thought as Zeref shook his head smiling. "Make it fast, we cannot let Japan regroup with the Americans" Zeref then spoke as I pouted slightly. "Fine" I mumbled getting him to chuckle putting a hand on my head. 

"Now, now you can have fun killing others" Zeref spoke as I smiled. "Hai" I spoke as he left heading inside as I ran off to catch up to Irene. She was getting in a truck, Dimaria was driving as got other heading inside it also. We was soon driving to the army dock to get on a carrier. "I wonder what Fairies will be there" Brandish spoke as I was excited to fight them head on. I knew most of them. I knew their strengths and weaknesses. I heard they had gotten new members also. Irene had her eyes closed.

"Work on the mission first then mess around with Fairy Tail" she spoke getting me and Brandish to go 'hai' as it was a pretty long drive to the port. Once out the truck I was looking around wearing the black Alvarez Empire armor with the symbol of the Alvarez Empire on my chest. This marked we was the Spriggans. We got on the carrier for a half a day's ride on there. I was in the firing rang the whole time keeping my skills sharp. Dimaria joining me in that. Once we was in America it was sunset. 

Irene, me, Dimaria and Brandish went ahead while the main army attacked the side of America. We kept moving headed to the center able to get past their system way too easy. Every guard we killed and kept moving forward as it wasn't long for one of those dead bodies to be found but that was when the attack was moving forward getting more attention than us. We soon was outside a building where the Russian information gave to be the new headquarters of the United States. "Dimaria" Irene spoke as she smirked rushing again.

She pulled a sword from a holster on her belt, the sword being the same size as her. "Who are you?" some guards shouted as Dimaria moved fast rushing up to one cutting his body clear in half. The other guard screamed as Dimaria was having fun cutting off his arms then his head. The guards were rushing to her location. "Brandish make sure your girlfriend doesn't go out of control" Irene ordered as Brandish moved pulling out her gun as Irene and I moved to the now unguarded corner of the building. 

Irene kicked the door down and starting shooting from her pistol. I came into view to show she didn't miss a single shot. All the guards dead by a single bullet through the head. We walked through the hallway as most of the guards were rushing to the screaming outside. "Here" Irene spoke as we was outside a bear carved wooden door. I moved to one side as Irene was in the other. I got a flash bang from my belt as Irene opened the door. I threw in a flash bang as my eyes widen hearing Erza's voice shout there was one.

Irene had a wicked smirk on her. After the flash bang went on we moved in to see Erza, Mira and Laxus with the American president. Irene shot Mira's legs twice in each while I moved in hitting Erza the back of the neck making her fall to the ground gasping for air. Laxus had a gun pointed at me his eyes widen seeing me. Flash Bang wasn't as strong than I hoped. "Gonna shoot me big brother?" I asked in a sweet voice as I smirked Irene shooting Laxus's arm sending him to the wall and this time she used her shotgun on her back.

Mira and Erza looked toward me their eyes widen. "Irene-Sensei no fun you put him near death!" I whined as Irene chuckled walking over as the president was at the wall shaking in fear. "Now Lucy what have I told you about not wasting time?" Irene asked as I crossed my arms pouting. "Fine" I sighed moving to the president punching him in the face hard, knocking him out. The three Fairies were in shock. "Lucy....They broke you" Erza whispered in fear and worry as she was shaking in place. 

"All she did was come to her senses" Irene spoke siting on the desk smirking as Dimaria and Brandish came in the room. Dimaria covered in blood. "All guards dead, army rushing through America as we speak" Brandish spoke as Irene laughed closing her eyes. "Soon all that will be left is Japan then once we take Mavis down" Irene spoke as Erza went to get up until I grabbed her arm slamming her into the ground. "A child shouldn't raise their arm to their mother" I spoke as Erza was trying to get out the strong grip that I had been training with. 

"THAT BITCH IS NOT MY MOTHER! LUCY SNAP OUT OF THEIR CONTROL!" Erza shouted loudly as I heard a whisper. A tiny whisper telling me to listen to her but why? I had fun being with the Empire. Makarov held back the bloodlust I had while the Empire used that and let me train on that bloodlust......