~Chapter 12~

The next day I had a full day of getting my ass beaten. By the time it hit evening Precht and Ivan had returned. "He got away everyone pack up we are leaving to Base Alpha" I heard Preacht nearly shout as I looked toward the ground. I was wondering what happened to Jellal. I was wondering if my sister or brother had heard about me and Natsu going missing. Then again what was I thinking? Of course my they would. We all stuck together after all. The pain from that vile was still there as it was now just a stinging pain.

The iron bars were lifted as Brandish was down holding a gun to me. "I ain't moving bitch" I spoke as I saw she was hurt by the wording as I leaned back closing my eyes. "I said before, I ain't breaking no matter how many times you beat me, no matter what you do to me will work" I then spoke as I opened my eyes hearing Precht laugh. He was down in this pit with me and Brandish. He had the same liquid in his hands. Fuck sake. He walked over as I went to move until Brandish pinned me at the wall.

"The others will making sure you die a fucking painful death you bastard" I spoke as he only laughed opening my mouth making my head face upward. He forced the liquid down my throat as once it was all down he and Brandish freed me. That was when the pain kicked in, I fell onto my knees as it was worse than before. I was trying to scream in pain but nothing came out. "Seems I made it a tad too strong" Precht spoke as a rope came down, Brandish wrapping it around me as Precht undid the chain around my right leg.

Soon they was lifting me out the pit, as I was out Precht and Brandish were getting out the hole as I started coughing up blood once again. I was dropped to the ground as I was still coughing unable to stop. "Too strong Precht, that is if you wanted her to stay alive" Brandish spoke as Precht laughed walking over as I ended up throwing up pure blood. It was all over the ground as I was was breathing heavy. "She lives through it then even more reason to have her on our side" Precht spoke as a truck came over with a cage inside it. 

"Fuck....you "I whispered looking at Precht as my voice was showing how much pain I was in. Precht only laughed as the soldiers picked me up dragging me to the truck as they threw me in the cage, locking it afterwards. I was laying there inside unable to move or even speak as Brandish got in sitting the other side of the cage. She had guilt all over her face and eyes. She joined the people who killed her own family. I couldn't do that. I wouldn't. I had to fight as long as I breathed. Then again letting this liquid kill me sounded like a better idea.

Part of me giving up already to die but the other was fighting for two reasons only. Erza and Laxus. I was hoping, praying that they would give me some sort of sign to inform me that they was coming. Something to help me keep fighting. I wasn't sure how much I had left if I kept drinking this unknown liquid. I wasn't going out without a fight. I took out or injured most of their men. Now was the best time as ever to get the fuck out of here. But how? Brandish was watching me holding a gun.

I knew how good she was at aiming and how strong she could be. I turned to lay on my stomach pushing my hands on the ground being able to push myself onto my knees. Brandish was watching me in utter shock. "N-no one has ever been able to beat the poison" she whispered in pure fear as I was taking deep breaths sweating badly. I was facing the ground calming down my breathing as I heard Precht laughing. I looked up to see him looking my way. "You are going to be my favorite and best soldier yet, Heartfilla" Precht spoke as I spat some blood onto the floor of the cage.

"Drop dead you bastard" I replied as he only looked forward as I ended up falling backwards to the ground unable to move anymore. My breathing was heavy once again. "How are you even alive? Everyone else has died just by drinking that stuff once" Brandish looked at me as I was staring toward the ceiling of the cage. "I want that bastard dead way more than dying" I only spoke as my hands turning into fist as I passed out struggling to even move because of the pain.