~Chapter 6~

The rest of that day to pretty late at night I hanged out with Natsu. It was pretty fun spending time with him as he headed back to main base as I headed to walk out more with Plue following me. Plue was soon whimpering as I had a bad feeling again as I petted Plue as that was when I ran back toward the base fast Plue following me barking. I ran as fast as I could bursting through the doors to only see Erza and Mira. "Lucy?" Erza asked confused as I was slightly out of breath. "I have a real bad feeling, we need to check the sensors" I spoke as Erza was confused even more.

Mira listened as her eyes widen pressing a button fast as alarms soon started to come off. "We have birds in coming some helicoptors, some bombers and some boats on the way get a move on" Mira spoke as we rushed to get some guns as the next thing I knew everything sound like a high pitch buzzing my eye sight very blurry feeling huge amount of heat as I felt myself on the ground. I blinked many times to see Makarov helping Erza to stand. "Lucy thank god" Makarov spoke walking over helping me up.

"The whole place is under attack all communication is down so stick together" Makarov spoke as I looked around asking about Plue as Makarov informed me he was with Mira. I sighed in relief as we all headed outside to see a war zone in the base. Bombs flying down in parts as there was many Empire soldiers everywhere. Erza and I got to cover shooting as Makarov headed straight for a air defense turret near us. Erza and I defended him as Makarov was soon taking down bombers and helicopters. 

"Behind us" Erza shouted turning around as I soon saw Mira knocked out in some swat teams hands being dragged. I moved on my own shooting or stabbing anyone in my way as I got to Mira's captives stabbing one in the neck and shot the other as Mira fell to the ground. I put the gun strap over my shoulder and put the knife away as I was next to her. "Mira" I spoke worried slapping her cheek as she was waking up. "Precht....h-he's here" Mira whispered weakly as I heard a loud yelp as I knew it was Plue.

I turned my head to see him on the ground as he had been shot in the leg as the Empire soldiers didn't care about him shooting others as Juvia was soon at Plue's side helping him making me sigh in relief. "Lets get you somewhere safe" I spoke helping Mira stand putting her arm over my shoulder as I carried her toward the half destroyed base. I was unable to see Erza or Makarov making me worried as soon as Mira and I got in there I placed her on the ground leaning her on the wall as I checked my ammo. I didn't have much left in the gun.

Lucky I grabbed some ammo packs before going to the fight. "This is Natsu anyone hear me?" I heard Natsu in the coms as I was in relief. "Lucy here with Mira both of us stuck in base half of it has been destroyed" I replied as I heard Natsu sigh in relief as moved behind a wall as some of the Empire Soldiers were running past. "I saw Gray, Erza and Laxus be dragged off I also saw Precht take Laxus down he is here for us" Natsu spoke as I bit my bottom lip annoyed. I was thinking trying to keep a calm head.

"Makarov was with Erza any sight on him?" I asked as Natsu was about to reply until I heard gunfire. Afterwards he was cut out. Crap. Mira and I looked at each other as I passed her my pistol. "Precht is doesn't know our numbers but he knows about both of us being Fairies meaning he won't stop until we are captured" Mira informed me as there was gun fire on the walls next to us as I was unable to get close to the edge to fire back as I was soon shot from behind the bullet going through my leg making me fall onto one knee and turn around fast blasting away toward the ones behind.

Empire Swat were rushing in the room all around us as Mira was aiming her pistol as I grabbed my gun reloading as we heard Precht chuckle and come forward looking toward us. "Good to see you are well Mirajane" Precht spoke as Mira was shot in the arm making her drop the pistol and grab her arm in pain as some guys grabbed my arm pulling me onto my feet as I head butted him in the face and shot him with my spare pistol and then aimed toward Precht. "What did you do to the others?" I asked harshly as he only chuckled.