~Chapter 4~

The base. Was half destroyed. We was able to push the Empire back but what they left behind just filled us all with even more rage. Makarov had us all in a giant building with only us all from the helicopter and four more Fairy Tail members. "What happened to that Warren guy?" Erza asked as many had sad looks. It was easy to understand he didn't make it. Erza looked away as Plue was looking toward me as I petted him. "This whole time you been training us to join Fairy Tail huh?" I asked looking toward Makarov who chuckled nodding.

My shoulder was still killing me from before. It was going to take time to heal. The pain killers Levy had given me helped out slightly. "You girls ready to join the big team?" Laxus asked as a girl with white hair was standing next to him smiling toward us as Erza replied with a yes getting Plue to bark. "Someone has to watch out for Erza" I only spoke sighing as Erza laughed smiling toward me as I petted Plue's head getting him to look toward me sweating through his tongue. "Mira take them to get their new uniform rest of you get ready for an op" Makarov soon spoke.

Everyone replied with a loud 'hai' rushing off. "Plue Free" I spoke smirking getting most confused as Plue rushed at Laxus jumping on him pushing him to be on the ground licking his face. "Plue missed you too" I spoke with a smile as Laxus was trying to calm Plue down. Many of the Fairy Tail members were laughing and smiling as Makarov shook his head smiling even more. "Plue only listens to you get him off already, you heard Makarov there is an op coming" Erza spoke following Mira.

"Plue come" I spoke Plue getting off Laxus rushing to my side as I waved to him before following Mira and Erza. We went into a room where three uniforms were ready. One made for Plue having a white Fairy Tail mark on it. Erza took the uniform with the blue Fairy Tail mark as it left me with the pink one. "Change and meet us soon" Mira spoke leaving the room as I got Plue to come over as I changed over his uniform to the new one. It fitting him perfectly. Erza and I then changed over to our new armor and uniform. 

Afterwards we went back into the main room to see Makarov having a map out about a Empire Base in Russia. "We are going to save Russia's ass, this is a army trade base they been stealing weapons from Russia and it is a great fear they could have a space missile plans our job is to find out out and take over the place with a small team" Makarov soon spoke looking toward me, Erza and Plue. "Natsu, Gray, Jellal you will be going along with Erza, Lucy and Plue" Makarov spoke shocking a guy with blue hair.

I was guessing he was Jellal. "So when we leave?" Erza asked as Makarov smiled. "Right now" he answered as we follow Natsu, Gray and Jellal to a weapon armory. We got out weapons and headed out to a helicopter ready to take off. We got inside as it soon started to fly. "Lets hope your training ready you for these kinds of things" Jellal spoke as Erza shook her head slightly. "Think we can't catch up?" Erza soon asked as I sweat dropped knowing my sister far too well. She wanted to prove herself and was starting to get cocky.

"Not sure, idiots here say you two are pretty good but I won't believe it until I see it" Jellal replied as I saw the same fire Erza had in his eyes. "Erza" I spoke harshly as she kept the a smirk on her face getting me slightly worried. "Lucy now, now we have to show he is wrong" Erza spoke looking toward me as I sighed Plue whimpering putting his head on my leg as I petted him getting him to cheer up. "I have a bad feeling too boy" I whispered as Erza soon was next to me a serious face on her.

"How bad?" she asked as I leaned back. "Not sure but something is gonna come at us in this mission, I bet money on it" I spoke as the three boys looked confused. "Lucy has never been wrong on her bad feelings you should read reports more" Erza spoke as Jellal rolled his eyes as the other two boys looked at him annoyed. "Roll them eyes again and you gonna regret it" I soon spoke getting Jellal to smirk as Erza leaned back glaring toward him. "What gonna set big sister on me?" Jellal asked in a teasing tone.

"Who said I need her?" I asked throw one of my daggers it hitting right next to Jellal's head some of his hair been cut off as the three boys were in shock. "I have learnt from Laxus, Makarov, Erza and even Mavis the head of Japan. You wanna try and test me?" I soon asked not in the mood for test. My mind was on the bad feeling and if Plue felt it too that meant something had to of been coming. We had never been wrong on this. After some hours we was near the drop zone. Everyone was readying their shoots. 

"I would of preferred working with my brother" I sighed as I got Plue to be tied onto me. Jellal and Erza were giving each other glares every so often as the two other boys were trying to get Jellal to stop. Soon loud beeping came from the cop pit of the helicopter. "SHIT IN COMING" Natsu shouted the we was hit by what I had a feeling a missile the side was ripped open as we was going down into what looked like a jungle. "Lucy I hate when your bad feelings come" Erza nearly shouted as we all was forced to jump out of the helicopter. 

I was lucky Plue and I were trained about this. I did our shoot as Plue hated the falling part unable to control the shoot. He was moving as if he was swimming. Soon my shoot got tangled in the trees as I dropped Plue telling him to stay as I pulled my my knife cutting myself free. I had my pistol but lost my main gun. I had some scratches from when we was crashing down. My leg hurting for taking most of the hit from the tree branches, I used my legs to protect Plue. I normally put him first during missions.

Well him and Erza but I was used to solo mission a tad to much. Plue and I moved behind a tree fast as two Empire soldiers were rushing to the tree I crashed down on. I pulled out my pistol and the silencer in my extra holster. I put the silencer on the pistol and shot to two soldiers in the head running over taking their ammo and guns before moving into the woods with Plue. "Anyone who is awake and can hear we have Empire Soldiers everywhere, seems this base has been on high alert, Russia must of tried and take it back" I heard Natsu on the coms.

I was about to answer until I had to hide with both of us quiet. "Lucy, Jellal you two are the only ones not at the hill next to the crash site, try meeting us here" I then heard Natsu's voice again as I was unsure where the crash site was. I started moving through the thick jungle or woods we was in. It looked like a jungle but it could of been a very overgrown woods turning into a jungle. That was possible. Plue was growling lightly as we moved behind another tree. These bastards were everywhere. 

This was a problem. "Pinned down, can't get to the site unless these guys move they sat down with rations out they gonna be awhile" I heard Jellal's voice as I had no choice but to be quiet Empire soldiers all around me as I was hiding with Plue. "Anyone heard from Lucy?" I heard Erza's voice as I really wanted to answer back. I was holding my pistol as I heard shouting from where I left the dead bodies. The soldiers rushing that way. "I think Lucy just made me a distraction" I heard Jellal's voice as I kept moving.

I soon was able to see the smoke through the thick tree leaves following that way slowly and quietly. "Lucy answer us already" I heard Erza's voice sounding worried as another troop of Empire Soldiers come by but sadly this time they saw me. Crap. "Plue attack" I shouted grabbing the two guns I stole shooting. "Gunfire, Lucy we are on rote to you now" I heard Gray's voice on the coms as Plue took out two of the four guys as I took the others. "Find Erza" I ordered as Plue sniffed the air knowing her scent by heart.

He soon barked running off as I followed. That was when a bullet hit the tree next to me as I moved behind it fast more gunfire starting back up. I was pinned as more where coming from in front of me. "Fuck sake" I spoke shooting the ones heading at me from the front. I needed backup.