~Chapter 19~

Time I woke up I was alone in the room. The pain was there still but it was not as bad. I could hear from the soldiers that we was here. We was in the Alvarez Empire. Erza....Laxus......I wasn't sure how much fight I had left in me. I felt worthless. I felt weak. Everything in me was hurting badly and was being a pain in the ass. I sat up moving my hands over my face. I knew my siblings. If they knew I was here they would rush heads first into pure danger and certain death. I was going to get them killed. 

"Time to move Lucy" I heard Brandish's voice as I didn't move my hands away. My thoughts were on my siblings. I was mentally saying sorry to them. Somehow hoping they would hear me. I heard Brandish undoing the chain as soon as I heard it was done I moved my hands. I had no choice but to get off this carrier with them. I was made to follow Brandish as my back was in tons of pain. When off the carrier Irene was there many children around her smiling. She had a smile on her face thanking them for welcoming her home.

It was easy to see they looked up to the bitch. "Irene you brought her back alive, I thought your drug would of killed the blondie" a male who looked just slightly older than myself spoke as Irene chuckled. "Larcade, I am taking her in under my wing" Irene spoke as this Larcade looked shocked as I was still trying to figure out how I was able to stand. I was pull off by Brandish as Irene and Larcade were walking ahead of us. "It is rare for you to pick someone, she must be impressive" Larcade spoke with a smile on his face.

"She has had four injections of my new drug and still is able to walk along with my harshest beatings" Irene spoke as Larcade looked toward me in shock. I soon was looking around trying my best to think on a plan of action. I wasn't going to last much longer. "Don't do it Lucy" Brandish only spoke knowing I was looking for a way to run. Soon a war truck came over Irene and Larcade getting inside as Brandish pulled me forward and then pushed me into the truck. "Now, now be nice Brandish" Irene chuckled as Brandish got in. 

She closed the doors behind her as the truck started moving. "I owe her for what happened yesterday" Brandish mumbled as I laughed smirking looking toward her. "How is a weak sad little bitch a Spriggan?" I asked as Brandish looked piss getting up to kick me until Irene ordered her to sit down. Brandish are glaring toward me. "Nothing but a traitor and a bitch" I spoke as Brandish was getting more pissed off by the second as Larcade chuckled. "She has a fire in her" Larcade spoke as I looked toward Brandish.

"Just wait until Erza gets her hands on you" I spoke as Brandish went pale sitting down looking toward the ground, her eyes widen. My sister always took down traitors and anyone who was a threat to her family. Irene had raised an eyebrow seeing Brandish's reaction. "Seems my daughter is more like me than I first thought" Irene spoke as after that it was a long drive as I was listening to Larcade's reports of the Alvarez Empire army. My eyes widen hearing how much they had planned. They was going to destroyed Russia in one hit.

All they had to do was take out the Russian president. Japan and America would be attacked at the same time. They wouldn't be a way to save Russian if this was to happen. "You truly think Lucy will impress Lord Zeref?" Brandish soon asked. Lord Zeref? The Dark Wizard? No one knew his name. I was finding out so many things at once. "If she impressed me I am sure she will impress him" Irene answered moving to be in front of me. I was glaring toward her. "Zeref and I vowed to save the Heartfilla line from Japan after all" Irene spoke looking right at me.

Soon the truck had stopped as Brandish opened the doors pulling me out the truck. Irene and Larcade walked out. It was very cloudy. Looked as if it was soon to rain. "Let us hurry" Irene spoke walking into a giant mansion. Brandish pulled me along as I was stuck here. Even if I broke out it would only be matter of time until they found me. I wasn't going get a rescue anytime soon like before. The others would have no idea where I even am. Once inside a male was looking toward me with a eyebrow raised.

"Invel you look shocked" Larcade spoke as Invel looked only at Irene. "She must be good for you to want her alive" Invel spoke as Irene walked over to me grabbing my face. I tried struggling free as Irene was smirking looking at me. "I have lost count on how many times I've used the drug on her" Irene spoke as this Invel looked shocked. Irene chuckled freeing my face as Brandish wouldn't look toward me. "Lord Zeref is waiting for you in the living room" Invel spoke as Irene walked ahead, Brandish following and pulling me along. 

Larcade stayed behind speaking with that Invel. Once in the room my eyes widen seeing the male on the couch. I knew him. When I was a child, he would visit the house. "Lord Zeref meet Lucy Heartfilla" Irene spoke grabbing the chain off Brandish and pulled me to stand in front of her. This was the Dark Wizard. I was still unknown to the nickname. Then again the 'wizard' part was the fact he took over nearly the whole world in just under a week. Was like magic how all the world leaders just dropped. 

"You remember me Lucy?" Zeref asked as I only closed my eyes. "Might as well kill me now, I ain't becoming a bitch for you to use" I only spoke not answering his question. He was once a good friend to me. Once we was close. I forgot his name long after what happened with my parents. I didn't want to remember anything back then. "Irene take good care of her" Zeref only spoke as I heard a laugh from Irene as I wasn't going to make it out of here alive.....I wasn't sure if I could fight them anymore......