~Chapter 9~

It wasn't long after the attack we was on our way to a base somewhere in North Africa. I was asleep on the flight there. Once there Natsu had woken me up. It was me, Natsu and Jellal on this mission. As we landed we were rushing into a war zone. "Seems Russian's are attacking" Jellal spoke loudly as we was behind cover. Great just fucking great. Russians didn't even give us any warning. "I am going to help these idiots you and Jellal go ahead to the base up the hill" Natsu soon nearly shouted as we nodded.

He was in charge of this mission after all. I followed Jellal into the woods around the hill as we was rushing seeing some people having knife fights, fist fights or gun fights here and there. Once out the woods we were slowly moving to the top of the hill. It took a good five or so minuets to get up there. Once there we saw is was fully guarded. They was even sending people to the fight down below on tanks. "Lucky I packed this big guy" Jellal spoke pulling out a RPG from the bag he brought along. He got it all ready and set up as I kept on guard.

He soon shot a rocket right through the doors of the factory as we then rushed in throwing flash bangs, grenades and was shooting while rushing through. We kept running into the downer area to see the place putting missiles in space station rockets. I pulled the bag I brought onto the ground, opening it up. I grabbed the charges as Jellal and I started setting them up as we soon heard running coming toward us. We moved fast as Jellal stopped shooting behind us as I was placing the last charge on a large missile.

"Hurry it up" Jellal nearly shouted as I saw him get shot in the shoulder but it didn't stop him from firing back taking out most of the guys. "Done" I spoke jumping down from the crane I was standing on as Jellal and I were pinned in the room. "We have to blow this place no matter what so if one of us gets trapped still pull that trigger" Jellal spoke as I nodded understanding as we was badly pinned. Our time running out. "Our exit will take off without us at this rate" I mumbled. 

"YO" we heard Natsu shout as soon there was five sets of guns going off as Jellal and I saw the Empire soldiers down. We stood up getting out of cover as Natsu came over. "You both alright?" he soon asked as we nodded. We soon started moving out the place the Russian soldiers taking us to our exit. Once there we saw our ride coming toward us. "We will be meeting with Laxus just North of us" Jellal spoke as he was holding his shoulder. "You will need to get that checked out" Natsu spoke as Jellal nodded.

"RPG" someone shouted as we saw our ride get exploded by a rocket as shooting was happening around us. I was shot in the leg and shoulder as I was on the ground in pain. I was pushing myself to my hands and knees as I saw Natsu holding the side of his gut looking in pain and Jellal doing the same. Others were dead or like Natsu and Jellal. I felt my hair get grabbed and pulled backwards making me sit up on my knees. "I told you, I get what I want" I heard Precht whisper in my ear as my eyes widen.

"Get off her!" Natsu snapped in rage as Precht shot him again in the gut as he coughed up blood. "Stop I will fucking go with you just let them live" I spoke fast not wanting to lose anyone else. Unable to handle that pain that I got someone else killed. Precht chuckled as Jellal was shouting how stupid I was. Precht had men come over grabbing my arms as he let go of my hair. The two holding me forced me on my feet. "Lucy" Natsu spoke in pain looking toward me worried. "I tell you something you bastard" I turned my head looking at Precht.

"I won't be easy to break" I then spoke as he only smirked moving to stand right in front of me. "I will be breaking Natsu first, take him, leave Jellal to bleed out" Precht then ordered walking as I turned my head seeing an army of trucks showing up. I was being pulled over as Natsu was put on a gurney being looked after by medical put in a different truck to where I was being dragged to. "You are one dead bastard" I spoke being tied up and forced to sit opposite Precht guns all aimed toward me.

"If I can break your grandfather, I can break you little girl" Precht soon spoke a smirk still plastered on his face as I was glaring toward him but soon smirked getting him slightly confused. "Try it asshole" I spoke as he soon sighed shaking his head. There was one thing I knew. My sister and brother would save my ass. Like they normally would. This bastard would fail at breaking me. I knew Jellal would live. I knew my sister would come for me.