Chapter 65

-JAMIE'S P.O.V-

     She and I laugh a bit about looking but it isn't awkward. It has left me turned on. The thought of her taking me in a different way.
"I could actually knock out my reward now and part of your punishment. If you're up for it." She smirks.
"Sounds.. interesting." I nod.
     She runs and gets an old torn tank top. She rips it into a long cloth. I'm guessing...to tie me up. Oh god this.. is....
"I want my dance, Jamie."
"I don't.. know how."
"You'll figure it out."
     I get up... nervous. I push her on the edge of the bed.
"...I can still undress you, right? That's not.. included as no touching right?"
"Right." She agrees.
      I slowly slide my boxers down. Shaking my hips side to side. I pull off my bra, walking slowly over to her.
    I straddle her hips and move my body against her, bringing my breasts to her face and she brings a kiss to my skin. I let a soft moan out.
   I pull away from her, standing up before pulling her panties down from her. I pull her shirt over her head and straddle her again. I move my hips back and forth and end up brushing hers. She let's out a soft moan.
"Lay on the bed. And give me your hands." I do as she says.
    I put my hands up to her and she wraps the cloth around my wrists. Tying a small, loose knot. I'm biting my lip as she looks in my eyes.
"Too tight"
    I shake my head from side to side.
"Good. Spread your thighs for me, Jamie."
    Just the way she said it sent a chills down my body and left a tingle between my legs. I obeyed her, opening my legs for her and her only. Her hand traveled down my body and found me.
    Her hand began to rub against me, my legs instantly start to tremble. Soft moans escaping without being able to stop them. Her hand rubs faster and my moans grow louder.
    She brings her lips to mine before trailing a like of kisses down my jawline to my neck. My moans match each kiss. She slides her fingers in me and I squirm against her.
    Trying to move my tied up arms gets me no where when she growls and pushes them back over my head. The urge to dig my nails into her skin and drag them across... leaving my mark.. the urge is stronger than ever when my hands are tied up.
    She thrusts her fingers fast inside, causing moans with every push. I was ready.
"Please..."
"But.. we've only just begun."
"..please..." I moan to her.
"Know I'm not done yet, Jamie." With that I yell out her name, feeling myself release against her.
"LYYYY" I breathe heavily as she continues pace inside.
   Her lips leaving my neck as she kisses slowly down me. She stops at my waist.
"I.. want to.. try something.. you know the safeword."
   My heart started racing even faster.
"Okay..." I choked out in a moan.
     She kisses above my bikiniline. She licks before I feel her teeth lightly bite my skin. It doesn't hurt. It ... feels good. It makes me moan loudly.
     I feel her start to suck at the bitten skin. She's leaving her mark... And it feels good.
    She fingers push deep in her next fee thrusts, making me moan her name in a long chain.
"Lynn.. Lynn... Lyyy..." She pushes hard and I can't stop it.
"LYYYYY.." I come against her fingers.
    She finishes the hickey and looks up pleased with herself. I bite my lip, still moaning to her every thrust.
"A.. hickey?" I question why in between my moans.
"Just.. marking my territory."
"No one.." I hold back moans. "Will ever ....ahhh ..touch me... I'm never... leaving you." I could barely get in with breathing and moaning.
   She brings her lips to my clit and I arch my back to the sudden kiss. A loud moan crossing my lips.
   Her teeth take me in gently and I instantly release again.
"LYYYY" I yell her name.
"It would seem.. you have some built up sexual tension." She presses another soft kiss to me. "My love."
    I laugh in heavy breaths.
"Would be your fault."
    She growled and picked up the pace of her fingers. I slightly push my hips into the pleasure. If she would so much as graze her teeth the lightest, I would be set off again. And of course she knew.
    She teeth take me in again and she gives me a light and gentle bite down. I scream her name as I come against her again.
"LYYYNNMMM... FUCK!"
    Her fingers slowly pull out and she slides her tongue down me. She sticks her tongue inside me before pulling back. She whispers against me, causing me to grow goosebumps.
"You taste like candy."
    I bite my lip as she goes back to me. Her tongue going deep inside. The feel of her sucking while making me ride against her tongue sends constant moans. Her hand finds me and starts rubbing as she works.
   My legs begin to tremble to her touch and I can't stop her name from coming to my lips repeatedly. Her hand rubs harder against me and I moan louder. I'm ready again but I won't... not yet.
    My body tenses as she flicks her tongue inside of me. My walls tighten around her and I know she feels it.
"Please.."
"Mm..Mhm"
    And as I come, her tongue stays still.
"LYYYYY..." I cry out her name. Her hand stops and she begins to clean me. She makes it slow and takes her time.
   She nips at me and it makes my body tense up again.
"Again?" She let's out a laugh.
"Please..." I whimper in moans.
     She bites me again softly, giving me the push to.
"LYYYY... I... love you.." I moan and breathe out.
   She climbs up to me and straddles my hips. Hers touching mine. I can feel her throb against me. She is wet.
"But.. I'm.. not suppose to.. touch." I get out in deep breaths.
"You're not. I am. Come with me, Jamie... I love it when you come with me.."
"Yes.." She starts to rub ourselves together.
   Her hands grab my arms and she slips her head inside, making me wrap my arms around her neck. Her hips move fast against me and we both moan in sync.
   She presses her lips to mine and I kiss back. She gives no warning before pushing her tongue past my lips and swirl against my own. The kiss is deep and passionate. Our moans fill each other in the kiss.
   She was ready, I could feel her legs tremble against me. And I was ready, again. Her hips move harder against me and we both moan louder.
   She pulls from the kiss and looks me in the eye.
"Together, my love?" Her breath heavy.
"Always."
    She moans out my name loudly. And I hers. We kiss again, passionately but not deep.
   We take a moment to breathe. She takes my wrists and untied me. She kisses either wrist, the scars, before looking into my eyes.
"I love you, Jamie."
"I love you too, Ly."
    She looks like she was going to say something else. Her face turns into one she uses when she thinks or is lost in thought. Her eyes stay locked on mine.
"Are.. you okay?" I ask, sort of worried.
"I'm perfect, Jamie." A huge smile appears on her lips.
"Are you sure?" I frown.
"Just thinking."
"Of?"
"Well. You."
"Why?" I raise my eyebrow.
    She leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. I gladly kiss her back. The kiss lasts until we both are out of air again.
"You, my love, are my everything. My world doesn't spin without you."
"You're obligated to say that by promises of our relationship."
    She huffs.
"As if. Jamie, I'm serious. I want to give you everything. You are my world."
    I smile and lean up to kiss her. I take a deep breath after the short kiss.
"You've already given me everything, Ly."
"No, no. No, I haven't. But I will, I promise. I will." She presses her lips to mine again and I feel myself becoming weak from giving all to her.
"You can give me... 2 things right now." I break the kiss to say.
"Name them."
"Meds and a goodnight sleep?"
"Of course, baby."
    My stomach still does backflips to when she calls me that. Or love. Or my love. Or babe. Or when she looks at me.
    What does she mean by everything? What could possibly be better than this? Unless.. no.
"Here, love." She hands me the pain reliever and some water. And I take it without hesitation.
"You could have told me you had a headache." She says.
"Actually.... you helped it a lot."
    She starts laughing.
"So that myth is true to you? Oh.. might have to make it a more often thing."
"I would not mind at all. Not one bit."
"I know you wouldn't."
     I grow a dorky grin. Which she picks up on. And laughs at me.
    She crawls into bed and lifts the covers enough for me to climb under with her. I melt against her warn skin, grabbing her hand and her other on covers us and wraps around me. Our fingers intertwined together as I nuzzle close to her.
"We really... really should have showered."
"We can in the morning, love."
"Mm.."
"And maybe that too."
"You drive me crazy."
"But you love me."
    I close my eyes for they grow heavy. "Yes.. Ly." I press a soft kiss to her neck. "I love you." I whisper out before falling asleep.

    So here we are again. Walking down the aisle.
"Thanks, Dad." I say to Lynn's dad.
"Dad?"
"Well, that what you're going to be, right?"
"I would love it if you called me that, Jamie. It means more to me than you will ever know." He smiled down to me.
"It means a lot to me too, Dad." I smirk. We get to the stairs and he kisses my cheek before giving my hand to Lynn.
"I've missed you." I frown.
"It was only 1 night."
"Every night of sleeping with your some the beginning and you haven't learned I can't sleep properly without you."
"If it helps.. I didn't sleep either."
    I laugh. "Of course you didn't."
"It doesn't feel right. Not having you in bed with me. Feels wrong. Can we never do that again?"
    God she's ridiculous. But I fucking love her.
"Never."
"Promise?"
"Pretty Sure it might be mentioned in the .."
"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are gathered here to bring together these two in matrimony."
     I smile widely to her. I was ready for this. We worked so hard to get here. We have come so far. I have come so far. Cancer free for over a year... no seizures in while.. She has changed me. I am happy.

"Happy?" She pulls from the memory of my dream. Bacon laying on my pate.
    I felt a tear slide down my cheek. It wasn't from the bacon, though I love bacon mornings. It was the thought one day... She will be my wife and I will be hers.
"Are you okay?" She wiped the tear.
"I'm good. Just... uh.. thinking." I smile to her.
"You.. sure?"
    I nod and take her hand in mine before kissing it.