Chapter 11

-JAMIE'S P.O.V-

    She leaned in to kiss me.. My heart flew out of my chest and exploded. I felt fuzzy inside.
   I began to kiss her back and when she pulled back. I couldn't open my eyes. What if it was a dream?
   What if it wasn't real?
   I opened my eyes and saw she was still here. I was still in her arms. She was still here.
"Just please... don't scare me like that again" her voice brought a sharp pinch to my heart.
   I didn't know what to say. I can't believe this was happening. I can't believe she saw me naked. I can't believe she saw me naked.
"I can't believe you saw me naked" I started laughing and hid my face in the nap of her neck.
   I felt her laugh. The sound was like music to my ears.
"Yes. Yes I did."
   She traced her fingers lightly along my scars on my wrist. It made me jump at first. I didn't pull away from her grasp.
   She kissed my scars and looked up to me. I leaned into her and kissed her lips. She pulled back after a moment of two. Her smile is vast.
   I wanted another one. I needed another one. I reached my hand to her cheek and pulled her close enough for me to kiss her again.
   I closed the distance, pressing my lips to hers. She kissed me back and I felt my stomach flip. I whispered against her lips"thank you".
   When our lips parted, her grey eyes were like a vortex. I couldn't stop staring at her. And she went completely red.
"Is there something on my face? I didn't do my make up cause I was crying" she sounded flustered.
"No. I was just looking at you." I moved a strand of her dark hair from her face.
She started laughing.
"What's funny?"
"I feel like this is all a dream. Jamie. It feels like a dream."
   I leaned up and kissed her lips again. I bit her lip.
"Ow."
"Still a dream?" I giggle.
   She leaned in close to me, her breath smelled like mint. "I don't know" and then she kissed me.
   It was like my mind went blank and only thought was how perfect her lips were. I kissed her back. I slid my tongue across her lower lip and she giggled. It is so cute.
   Before pulling back, I bit her bottom lip again. I can see she liked it. I smiled.
   I laid my head down at her neck.
"I'm tired... But I am afraid. If I sleep.. It will have been a dream. You will have been a dream." I shed a tear.
   She knew I was beginning to cry because she pulled me closer to her. It felt nice, it really did.
"Sleep. Our parents should be around at some point to give us some stuff. I'll be here, Jamie. I promise." I felt a a kiss being pressed to my forehead.
   I listened to her heart beat, slowly falling asleep to the soothing sound. If this was a dream, I didn't want to know what I would wake up to. But this felt so real. I pray it is.

   I felt a nudge on my shoulder. The bed went cold. Before I opened my eyes, I prayed it was real... Lynn wasn't in the bed with me.
   Mom sat on the bed with me.
"Hey baby. I got you some more things. Lynn's dad just left."
"She's still here?"
"Of course I'm still here, Jamie." She said after walking out if the bathroom, showered and changed.
   My eyes brightened and I smiled. It wasn't a dream. It was real.
"Jamie. Zee wants to see you today. She has some things she wants to talk to you about."
   I make a noticeable gulp. I didn't really want to see her. I didn't want to have her petty. And I didn't care if she blamed herself for me being in here.
"Do I have to?" My throat went dry while talking back to mom.
"For the better, yes. Now, ladies. I'm going to head on home. I have work in the morning. Your sister will be by after school."
   My face dropped into an immediate frown. Lynn would have to go to school. She would have to leave. I didn't want her to go.
"Bye, Dee." Lynn hugged my mom.
"Bye, mom"
"Love you, sweetie. Call if you need to."
   I nod. And she left.
   Lynn took no time before living in bed and under the blanket with me. She wrapped her arms around me and I sighed loudly.
"What's wrong?"
"You have to go to school tomorrow." I felt myself get emotional.
"Actually. My Dad had a set up for me to be out until you're out of the hospital."
   I hid my face in her embrace and held into her tightly.
"Not going anywhere. I promised, Jamie." She kissed the top of my head.
   She smelled so fucking delicious. Like she was a literal bowl of fruitypebbles. I lay a kiss in her collarbone.
"What was that for?" She asked trying to hide a sift moan.
"Well... You smell like a bowl of cereal. Fruitypebbles. And I'm hungry. Do we have any pudding?"
She starts laughing at me.
"Yeah and thanks, don't know what to actually say to that." She leans forward for pudding and a spoon.
   After eating a little bit. I feel better. I know I had a ridiculous smile on my face.
"You okay, Jamie?" I nodded in response.
   She leaned over and kissed my lips.
"Mm. You had pudding on your lips" she starts giggling.
"That a lame excuse to kiss me?"
"Yes, no. You did at the same time. But probably yeah." I started laughing.
"You're nuts. If you wanted a kiss, you don't need an excuse." I felt my face flush with heat.
"Oh really?" She had her eyebrow raised.
I nodded.
   She leaned in and kissed me, grabbing my chin to pull me closer. I felt her tongue push my lips apart and I willingly deepened the kiss. I loved the way our tongues danced together.
   I couldn't breathe.. I pulled back, breathing hard against her lips.
   She turned off the room lights by the remote.
"Sleep, Jamie. You're tired." I felt her words being brushed across my lips. I lean in for one more kiss before pulling myself back.
   I can't lose control. I don't want her to think I am crazy. Which I am beginning to think I am.

    I wake up with a sharp shooting pain going up my spine. I woke her up on accident, I didn't know how close I was to her.
"Jamie? You okay? Do you need anything? I'll press the nurse button."
   A minute or two later a nurse comes in.
"Jamie, everything okay? Need water?"She asked
"My back.. It hurts." I didn't want to start crying again but it was a bad sharp pain.
"Okay. We'll give you something. You did hurt your back further in the fall. Just make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."
   She came in with a needle and put it in the iv line. Handed me some water and another blanket.
"Thank you."
"Feel better, I'll be back in a little to change fluids."
   I felt sorry..
"Lynn.. I'm sorry. I know I can be too much..so if you do leave, I understand."
   Before I could say another thing I felt her lips lock with mine. Maybe I wasn't going to scare her away. I had a seizure in her arms. She saw my scars... she's been at my side for the past few days.
    She pulled me closer to her. I pull my arm over her, placing my hand on her cheek. I wanted more.
   I slipped my tongue past her lips and brushes hers softly before deepening this kiss. My head was completely buzzing. I tried to hold down a moan but it sounded in our kiss.
   My heart was pounding so loudly in my ears. She pulled back and was out of breath. It took a moment before she said something.
"Was that a moan?" She was messing with me.
"No, definitely not."
    I was caught. It might have been dark in the room but I swear she could HEAR the blush forming.
"Right. For the record..." She leaned in to my ear in a whisper "I liked it." And then she nipped at my ear.
    I swear I was high from this pain killer. I felt like I was flying. This was so intense.
    I let out a sigh to cover another moan. I didn't want to do anything to push her away. But she is really turning me on.
"Don't be a tease."
"Fine" she whispers against my ear before leaning in and kissing my neck.