"What? Nerd dignity?"Elijah questions confused but seeming rather interested of whatever hell nerd dignity means.

I stared at him before realizing how good he looks in his black tank top with blue low riding jeans. His jaw perfectly scalped, eyes as sharp as an eagle and lips which I would want to kiss for my whole life.

Wait what! A! snap out of it what the fucking hell are you thinking. Uhhh! I have gone bonkers!!!

"Uhhh..... I-I I have t-o go, I'm uhh la-late for class. Hi!" I scream and pivot of my heels before freezing.

Looking over my shoulders, I gave out a nervous laugh before correcting my previous mistake "I meant to say bye."

I saw Elijah looking at me amused before before chucking and yelling a deep "See you soon!"as I was halfway across the corridor.

Stopping in front of my biology lab, taking a deep breath I bit my lip and thought of what I should do.

God! I have biology second and the teacher despises my whole existence just because I am much smarter than her.

Hindering in front of the door, I thought of what I should do.

Should I skip? No that will cause damage to my nerd dignity...?
Nerd dignity, what the hell is that,
I meant nerd image. Why the fuck do I keep saying nerd dignity...... uhh I don't know how to explain. Anyways should I go class or skip.
ahah! I got the brilliant idea.

Going over my plan, I took a step back and started walking in the direction of my savior. The nurse A.K.A Mrs.bitch.

Walking into the infirmary I pinched nose really hard so it wil become red. As my hair is already a fizzy mess I decided to leave it be.

Sniffing, I walked up to the nurse and coughed loudly. Turning around, the nurse let out a rather high pitched scream. I swear for a second I thought I was a freakin' ghost. Oh well, at least that is what she looks like she saw one.

"Oh my god, freak you scared me!" She screamed.

Sorry Mrs.bitch not my fault that your so old and you get heart attacks seeing a human.

"S-orry. Umm... I- I d-don't feel well." I sneezed "Can I stay here and rest?"I stuttered, sneezing repeatedly at her face.

The nurse jumped up from her chair and cringed. "Eww! No you can't stay here! You go home! I don't want your cooties here!"

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how to get home. That is if you have a bitchy nurse at your school. I tell you she is just like her sister Camilla. Oh and Yep this annoying nurse is Camille's sister rose. She is a complete bitch to me, just because of how I look. Oh and also the fact that I 'love' studying.

"Freak, why are you still here. Didn't I tell you to go home!?" Rose screamed standing in the farthest corner of the room.

Seriously? Freak. I thought I was a 'nerd' not a freak. Oh and I think she is forgetting that I need to give a slip to the office so they won't think I am skipping.

"Cou- could I- I ge-get a-a sli-lip?"
I questioned.

"I will give your slip to the office after you leave. Now go." She said in a sickly sweet tone.

"O-ok"
I said.

After 30 minutes.

"God! Where is my laptop charger!!" I scream pulling my my hair.

Looking at my hand I see my hair came off?

What? Oh wait, this is not my hair it's just my ratted wig.

Throwing my wig onto my bed, I pulled of my skin color wig liner cap which make me look bold and dropped it to the floor and continued rampaging though the drawer for my laptop charger.

"Aha! Found it!" I said taking out my out my charger and plugging it in.

Waiting for the laptop to switch on I thought about various reasons why Elijah Hayden was in my house.

A bright light caught my eye and I looked down to see my laptop was on. I typed in my password. clicking the icon on my top right I smirked.

Well, well it's time to get some answers Elijah Hayden. Did you seriously think that you can break into my house and escape without answering my questions? No chance.

•••••••••••••
•••••••••••••

A/N
Guys I am soooo sry, I feel like- wait actually I know this chapter is boring but I promise it gets better.

BTW this is NOT edited.
So I would really appreciate it if you guys don't point out the mistakes.

So what do you guys think Alyssa is gonna do?

Plz comment, vote & follow.

Omg! ITS THOSE DARN ALIENS AGAIN!

If your wondering what I am talking about don't ask me cuz I alienously don't know.
Oh and don't ask me what alienously means cuz I seriously don't know.

Cheerio
~Mishy