thirty two

My first day of school here was coming up, i was nervous not going to lie, my stomach was in knots and i was currently cuddled up in a ball with my dog charlie. he's gotten so big now, it's like cuddling with another person. i regularly text addison, checking on her and seeing how she's doing. my phone started to ring, i picked it up and looked at the caller ID, "Addi" wants to facetime. i answered it and waited for her face to pop up. "hey Addison" i answered as it finally connected. i finally looked up to see Chase, his face was red and puffy. it's been about eight months since i left. "B-Blaine?" he questioned, sniffling. my breathing hitched in my throat. "sorry wrong number" i said quickly as i hung up. immediately my phone started to ring over and over again. my phone started to blow up with texts. i read through the texts, panicking. he knew where i was. i needed to leave. as i was trying to turn off my location he facetimed me again, my finger hit the answer button. "Blaine! stay where you are. i'm coming. Please stay where you are" he begged as he gathered shit up around the room. His room looked different, it wasn't in his loft or at Addisons.

No, i've got to disappear. i started to pack up all my shit, before i could my front door busts open. There stands Addison, Chase Eli Tony and Myles. "Blaine i'm sorry i tried to stop them, we were in town for a family event. i tried" she said as a few tears stained her light face. i let my bags fall. i felt defeated. they wouldn't listen to me. it was best for them.

i slouched onto the bed. i let my head fall. i couldn't run now. not even if i tried, they'd force me to stay. "Where's the rest of you. bet you called them" i said as i wiped one tear off my face. "About that.. Blaine." i looked up at Addison. "Ethan... he uh moved on" a smile appeared on my face. "that's good! that's great" inside my heart was torn into a million pieces. i knew it was selfish to believe he would wait for me. "But what now? huh. you found me. now what?" i questioned, sarcastically. "Can i have a minute with her?" Chase questioned. the rest of them nodded and headed out.  i finally got a good look at chase. his hair had grown out a lot, he'd gotten more tattoos. he looked good.

"Blaine, the last time we saw each other, i wasn't in the best of shape. Mentally and physically. i'm sorry if i scared you. i just missed you and i wanted something to hold onto. but i get that you're over me. so i'm going to leave you alone for good now"

and my dumbass didn't want that. i told him what i truly wanted this time. it wasn't like before where i was impulsive and just wanted any and everything to grasp onto. "I don't know what i'm doing anymore. but something about what i'm going to say just feels right. So i'd appreciate it if you didn't interrupt" i said as he walked towards the door. he stopped in the doorway. not turning to face me, which i think made it easier. "Don't leave me alone. i know what i want. i'm done running from what was the best thing that happened to me." i stood up and walked up behind him. putting my hand on his back "that's you Chase. you're the one person i regretted losing. i thought i had to be with ethan because of something we used to have. something in the past because he still had feelings but i've realized that i can't just let myself be like that. basically be used." i spoke everything i pushed to the back of mind. it felt so good to finally say this. he turned to face me, our bodies were inches apart. his head dipped down and his lips landed on mine. my mouth and entire body instantly ignited into flames. i felt like my body was on fire, everything slowly fell back into place. I felt whole again.

"Let's go home, please" he whispered. i smiled a genuine smile and nodded. He took my bags in his hands and i grabbed Charlie.