Twenty Six

Weeks passed by since everything. Things finally started going back to normal..or our version of 'normal'. i haven't heard from Jovani or Julian. Grayson and his girlfriend took things to the next level or whatever that means. Ethan and I still had our problems but we are working through them.

I've been talking to Alex since the day they dropped us off. Shes become one of my closest friends. Weird when you think about it...I mean her brothers did kidnapped me. And held me in their basement...Hey I'm not complaining. They're good looking so i had something to enjoy. okay besides the point. Blaine you have a boyfriend who loves you and who you love...

I haven't actually spoken to Ethan in a few days. Him and Grayson went to their Parents cabin for a whole four weeks..no internet no nothing. a whole Brother twin bonding thing I guess. its whatever honestly. I just have no one to hang out with. Dennis David and Alex all live up in the mountains so i can rarely see them.

Fuck this. I got up and grabbed my keys and wallet. It was currently 3:30 in the afternoon. I needed something to hang out with. either it be a animal or another human. I need something to keep my mind off of the four damned weeks i wont be able to see my Boyfriend. I drove to the local mall and walked into the only Pet store in our town called Puppy Heaven. i walked over to the dogs and smiled instantly seeing their little bodies jumping onto each other.

A guy walked up to me with a smile on his face. His name tag said: Jackson. he looked like a normal teenage kid. His eyes were a gorgeous light green color, his light brown almost blond hair brought his eyes out really well.  "Hi my names Ayden, are you looking for anything or any one?" we both awkwardly chuckled referring to the puppies. "sorry that was a really lame excuse for a joke" he smiled with a slight tint on his face. I laughed a bit.

"uh i dont know honestly..my brothers are out of town, and most of my friends live out of town..so i was thinking about getting a pet..i need a distraction. Something to keep me busy" I smiled up at him. He pursed his lips and nodded. "I've got an idea, come over here" he motioned for me to follow him. I walked behind him. We walked towards the puppies. There was a meeting area where you can play with them. He told me to wait in there and he'd bring out some puppies. Most of the puppies in the store were about 4 weeks to 7 months old.  He came back with a rather large puppy. He was dark brown and black. He was fluffy, really fluffy. "Oh my god he's so cute" I beamed with a smile on my face. He was the cutest little thing ever. "He is a Leonberger, they get pretty big but they are a really good breed" he smiled as he handed me the fluffy puppy. He was pretty heavy, but he was so cute. I'm kind of digging the over sized puppy thing. I decided I had to have her. Or him. "I'm settled on taking this one" he smiled and nodded.

i signed the papers and finally he was mine. "what am i going to name you?" i questioned mostly to myself. "Thanks Ayden" i said before leaving the store. the mall was mostly empty. no one ever came here. i was surprised to see that Jackson was working alone. you'd think that if you worked at a pet shop you'd want to be at work all the time. Guess not.

"Hey wait up!" i turned my head to see Ayden jogging up to me. "uh i'm not good at this so, do you wanna go get some lunch? my shift is over and i was just wondering. i'm kind of new here and don't have many friends" he smiled nicely. i nodded. "that'd be nice"

we went to a cafe near the mall. it had seats outside so i could have the puppy with me. i had no idea what i was going to name him. "do you know what you're going to name this little guy?" Ayden asked as we sat down, waiting for our food. "not one bit" i chuckled starring down at the panting pup. "that's always the hard part, when i got my first dog i had no idea what kind of name to give him" he was right, it was a difficult decision. Bentley? Charlie? Riley? "Charlie" i murmured, loving the name. "i am going to go with Charlie" i smiled happily at the chosen name for this pooch.

"Charlie, i like it" Ayden smiled. his pearly whites shined brightly as he did so. he was attractive I'm not going to lie. Just because i have a boyfriend, (who is mighty fine) that doesn't make every other guy hideous. our food came out, and we ate and talked about random stuff just trying to get to know one another.  he was starting to become a good friend already. "I'd probably go nuts if my girlfriend and her family was in a log cabin with no internet" he exclaimed as we walked around the mall. "I feel like i am going nuts" admitting this was weird, it was like i was a clingy girlfriend. bleh, "aw that's so sad" he laughed, I rolled my eyes with a closed mouth smile.

We exchanged numbers at the end of it all, maybe i have a new friend?

i went home with my new found friends number and my other new found friend, Charlie.

HSJSKDNFKSNCHDNFJ HI YA PEOPLE I AM SO LIT RN LIKE YALL DOMT EVEN KNOW!1!1!1 my fav is coming to see me in vegas!1 she lives in texas so i rarely get to see her but HANFKDNFJ I GET TO SEE MY FAVVVVV anywayyyyyyssss sorry for the over excitement i'm just rly fucking happy!

but like y'all .... jackson....hmm🤔