Chapter eight// homecoming

"Ethan!" I shout when I finally see him. It was home coming time and everyone was spread out amongst the crowd of musty teens.

"Hey Baby girl" he said while kissing my forehead. "Hey come with me" I say while pulling him into the janitors closet.

I pulled him by the collar into me, resulting in a heated make out sesh.

"Mhm" he grunted when He pulled away. "What?" I groan. "As much as I'd love to stay here with you I can't. We have to get ready for home coming babe" he was completely  and annoyingly right.

"Ugh I hate home coming!" I open the door and slam it.

I walked out of the school and towards the mall. I didn't have any friends to come with therefor I had to go by myself.

"Blaine!" I turned to see Grayson and Bella walking up to me. "Hey Bella Grayson" I greeted them with a side hug. "Hey come on let's find you a dress" Grayson said "what how did you know?" I asked and he looked at me "your at the mall. You hate shopping and its home coming tonight." My mouth formed an O shape. I nodded and we walked to the dress store.

"We've tried so many on! Maybe i shouldn't go" I hugged out exhausted. Homecoming was in four hours and we still can't find a dress.

"You have to go. Ethan is on the team and his date has to be with him" Grayson pleaded with me yet again that I don't give up.

"Fine. Only for Ethan" I roll my eyes and he smiles.

"Oh. My. God" I say while looking into the mirror. The dress Bella picked out was absolutely stunning. Black lace covering a black romper. The skirt went all the way to the floor.

I walked out slowly.

"Holy shit" Grayson cursed. Bella clapped her hands together. "Oh m gee! It's perfect!" She squealed. I smiled and nodded. "It is isn't it?" They all nod.

We paid for it and went to find shoes.

We went into the shoe store and looked around. I found a pair of combat boot pumps type.

"I like these" I say while pointing to them. Bella claps her hand together while on top of Grayson's shoulder.  I smile and laugh a little. "Okay time for makeup!" She says and I nod. We paid and went to Sephora.

"Hey! How do you want it?" The lady asked as she picked up her brushes. "Uh natural but smokey." I said and she nods before showing me over to the chair. "Hair too?" She asked and I nodded "straightened" I say and she smiles. "Girl knows what she wants" she smiled at Grayson. He smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"I'm ready lets go!" Grayson shouted. I was waiting for him and Bella. "Okay!" I shout while finishing her braid. "Yay! Gray is finally ready!" She screamed making me wince.

"Let's go" he said while grabbing his keys. "We still have to pick my date up" he winked at us and I chuckled. I sat in the front beside Grayson.

He walked up to the door and knocked. A few moments later a girl in a short red dress appeared. "Ew her dress is ugly!" Bella whisper shouted from behind my seat. I chuckled and nodded. "It is isn't it?" I ask and she says yeah.

"Right this way" Grayson opened the back door for his date and she got in. "Hi my name is Callie" she waved at Bella. "I'm Bella!" She said. "I'm Blaine" I smiled and she nodded. "Ethans girlfriend right?" I nodded and she smiled.

We parked and got out. Walking to the field Bella and I sat on the bench.

They finished their game with a win, i got nervous for when they called up the players dates. "Number 15" coach parks shouted out robins jersey number. His girlfriend got up and walked across the field and linked her arm through his arm. "Number 55" another girl got up and walked over. It was Ethans turn. "Number 29" I stood up and walked over to him. He smiled when I linked my arm through his. We walked down the middle of the field and got our mums. He got a smaller one where I got a big one. They hooked them into my dress and into his jersey.

"You look amazing" he whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Thank you." I say and he nods before kissing my cheek.

"Would everyone please rise for the pledge of allegiance" the couch announced into the microphone. Everyone stood up and the music began. We all placed a hand over our heart and listened the the music play.

The song finished and we all clapped for the singer. We walked off of the field and into the concession area. "Hey little man" I say when my little brother comes into view. He smiled and fist bumps Ethan.

"Bella come on let's play!" He exclaimed when Bella came around the corner with Callie and Grayson. I smiled at them. 

"Hey little sis" Dakota said while walking up to us. He glared at Ethan. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me and I nodded.

We walked around the corner, Julian stood there waiting. "Uh Dakota what's going on?" I ask and he looks up at me. "Why are you with him? Julian is your boyfriend. And one that I like" he said and I felt a ping of fear and sadness. He didn't like Ethan for what?

"Come on Dakota I don't have time for this" I growled at him. He didn't know a thing and he acted as if he did. He of all people should know better.

"Time for what?! Face it you don't belong with Ethan! He's just going to leave you! God your so clueless some times!" He yelled at me, it hit me hard. Why was he being so rude and disrespectful to my decisions? "What is that supposed to mean?!" I yell.

"It means he isn't who you think he is!" He shouted back.

"Neither was Julian. You think he is all high and mighty well your wrong! Turn on the damn tv maybe you'll see that Ethan isn't at blame. and you called me clueless!" I shout at him feeling bad for throwing Julian under the bus. I gave him a look of pity before walking off and around the corner.

Ethan stood there waiting in the same spot. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked as I came to a halt in front of him. "Nothing. Just ugh I hate my family!" I groan. He chuckled before pulling me into a hug. "You'll be fine" he reassured me.

ETHANS POV

Dakota and Julian came around the corner. I glared at the both of them. What did he say? Did he tell her what happened? If he did he is dead.

-Flashback-

"Dakota, Dakota. You really think you would get out of here unharmed? Awe I pity you." Grayson sneered. I shifted uncomfortably. This wasn't a good idea. I had told gray to let it go. Dakota didn't mean any harm and yet he ignored me.

"Grayson leave him alone he didn't make her do any thing she did it on her on!" I shout trying to get it through his thick skull.

"Shut the fuck up Ethan!" He spat out. I flinched. His tone was so dark and emotionless. Frankly it scared me.

Grayson's former girlfriend Myrna had slept with Dakota after telling him Grayson had cheated on her and she needed to get her mind off of things. Which was a lie Grayson would never cheat. Never. And then she told the entire school Grayson had forced her into a relationship. Gods the mouth on that one. She then blamed it on Dakota saying he forced her to say all of that bullshit.

Grayson believed her. For some ungodly reason which I don't know. 

"Ethan get out!" He shouted when I tried to let Dakota go. I backed up with every step he took towards me. "Come on gray don't do this" I pleaded with him. He was going to get himself hurt or hurt others.

The door swung open to reveal a bloody Dakota. He gave me a sorry look before running out of the house.

I walked into the room to see Grayson on the floor groaning. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. He deserved it.

-Flash back over-

They walked away with out any more words spoken.

What's going to happen?

Hey guys what's happening??????? Thanks for 1K reads!!!! Ilygsfm!!!!!!

Now do me a small tiny favor and follow my bae dolansfansfiction ILYSM JELENA READ HER DOLAN FAN FIC AND FOLLOW OUR DOLAN PAGES ON IG

MINE: sleepingwithdolans

JELENA: dolanzwhip