Thriteen

---Jelena. Bitch: fuckin update!!!!!!----

I walked into school with a dorky smile on my face. "Hey. Can I talk to you?" Ethan asked while pulling my arm into the deserted hallway.

"What do you want from me?" I ask bitterly. He flinched at my tone. "I wanted too tell you this but Addison wouldn't let me." I put my hand up cutting him off. "What is it?" I ask unamused. "I didn't cheat. I used to date her. That video was from a long time ago. And when I say long time ago I mean a long ass time ago" he sighed. I nodded. He was too late. I was with Chase. But Ethan, after finding this out I was contemplating whether or not who to be with. I was torn.

"I'm sorry Ethan but I'm with Chase. It's too late. You've lost me. Just move on." I said before walking away.

God I didn't mean one word. Hell yeah I like chase a lot, I mean a lot. But Ethan is different.

"Oh my god chase what are you doing here?" I ask when he walks into my math class. He walks straight up to me and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed a bit. "Hey! I have class!" I shout at his butt.

I smacked his butt softly. He smacked mine back. "On a date" he said deeply. I nodded although he couldn't see me. He set me down in his car. "So how was school?" He asked while I interlocked our fingers. "Ehh" I shrug.

"Okay..." He said with a small chuckle. We arrived at my house. I walked in and said hi to My brothers. We haven't been as close as we once were. "Julian is here" Dakota yelled. They've been becoming friends. I didn't care that much. He only just tried to kill me.

"Hey" he smiled when we walked past one another. I smiled and waved. I went into my room and changed into a date material outfit. I put my makeup on and walked out.

I wore high top all white vans, light grey spaghetti strap tank top and some army green skinny jeans. I grabbed my black leather jacket and walked over to chases car.

We were going to a fancy restaurant. "Damn this looks expensive" I say while taking his hand. He smiles and nods. "It is." He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "There's Addison" I smile and walk over to her with chase behind me.

"Oh my god you look so pretty" I smile at her. She blushes and steps back from the hug. We both walk in, in front of the guys.

"Oh my god! That was so good!" Addison and I giggled while walking out of the restaurant. The guys talked about whatever. I couldn't help but to think of Ethan and the news he had given me. Why? Why can't he just leave me alone.

ETHANS POV

He had walked into our classroom and picked her up. Literally.

The events of earlier replayed in my head. I was hooked on her. She was my drug and I'm addicted. Avalon somehow gotten my phone and sent her that video.

"Hey bro!" Isaac waved me over to the team. I nodded and walked over. I wonder if Blaine will show up at the game tonight.

"Okay! Boys get your asses on the field!" Our couch shouted. We nodded and walked out on the field. I looked into the bleachers, nothing. She wasn't here?

The whistle sounded and I hiked the ball. "Mark!" I shouted at our line backer. He threw it and I caught it. I started running. "Ethan!" Repeated shouts for me to pass the ball. I ignored them and focused on nothing. I was empty without her.

It was all washed into oblivion when I fell to the floor. I couldn't see or talk but I could hear everything.

"Ethan!" Isaac and Mark shouted. Was I dead? Was I going to die?

"Mhm?" I managed a groan. It all hit me. The quarter back from the opposite team had tackled me. Was he fucking hulk?

"You'll be okay. You just got the wind knocked out of you" he was trying not to rip the guys head off.

"I'm fine" I whisper, clearly having the wind knocked out of me, changed my voice to a more heavy out of breath one. I finally could see and when I could all I saw was mark smiling like an idiot. "Your and idiot if you think your fine" he laughed a bit.

He drove me to the hospital. We walked in and were sat in the waiting room.

All I could think was. . .

Would she show up?