Chapter twenty

Blaine^

Ethan was going to jail.

For nothing, he did absolutely nothing and here he was sitting in my arms on a jail cell bed.

I smiled at the sleeping figure under me. He was cute.

Chase.

Oh my fucking God. I got up and rushed out. I called chase. I needed to end it with him. I don't want him getting hurt.

"Hey we need to talk about us" I say as I walk into his house. The look he gave me, he knew. He knew what I was about to say. His face was sad.  His perfect lips in a pout.

"Fuck" he cursed. I sat down beside him. "Please. Don't talk" he sighed. "Chas-;" he cut me off with the wave of a hand "Blaine I know you are in love with him just go. Before it's too late for you two" he shouted, sad.

I walked out of his house with tears in my eyes. Both sad and happy.

"Jovani Jara is being sentenced to life in jail with no chance of parol. the courts thank you for being here Mr.Dolan, I'm so sorry to waste your time"

I jumped out of my seat and into Ethan's arms.

It's been seven weeks and we finally get him out of jail.

I missed him. His touch his lips his feel his scent everything. I missed him and everything that comes with him.

Chastity was one of the victims. I felt bad but not really at all.

I walked into the apartment we shared with one another and sat on his lap. Straddling him. "You Mr.Dolan are one lucky man" I smiled. He turned his phone off and threw it aside. He turned me around so that he hovered over me. I smiled and let him discover every inch of my body. He scanned his hands all over my stomach and back, down to my legs.

"Damn your perfect" he traced the outline of my face with his hand. I smiled and leaned in, kissing his lips. God I loved him.

"Now tell me why I'm a lucky man. Besides the fact my girlfriend is perfect in every way shape and form." I giggled and blushed.

"Because" I leaned up to his ear and planted a hot kiss under it.
"You" I landed one of his jawline
"Aren't" I kissed his cute nose.
"In" I kissed his neck. And then his chin "jail" i pecked his lips. He smiled and pulled me more into his lips.

"Wake up!" Grayson shouted while jumping on the bed. I groaned and kicked his leg causing him to fall off of the bed. He landed with a loud thud. I also fell off the bed laughing.

Ethan busted through the door, "oh my god you scared me!" He sat next to us trying to regain his breath. "He fell off of the bed. He was jumping on it and I kicked it" I laughed. He started laughing too.

"Ow" Grayson groaned. I laughed even more replaying it in my mind.

"Dinner is ready" Ethan heaved before pulling me up with him. We walked downstairs and I saw that it was dark out side. I slept that long damn.

I walked home after dinner. I needed to go home, I didn't tell them because they would insist they drive me.

My phone buzzed

Ethan's name came across the phone in a call. I answered and brought the phone up to my ear. "Oh my god! Blaine where are you!?" He nearly shouted.

"I'm walking home. I didn't want to bother you guys for a ride so I-;" I was cut off by the roar of an engine. I turned to see a black truck, windows tinted and all.

"Where are you?!" He asked as I screamed and started running through the field beside the road. "I'm in some field being chased by a black truck with tinted windows. Ethan I'm sorry. I love you and Grayson a lot please don't be mad" I whispered out of breath. I got out of the field and started walking home. "I think I lost them" I sigh. Just as soon as the weights on my shoulder releases its dropped back on by the sound of the truck behind me. I jerked my head to see a person chasing me.

I ran as fast as I could. But to no avail the masked person threw a hood over my head and threw me into the truck. I hung up on Ethan and turned my brightness and my ringer off. I hid my phone in my boobs.

We drove for awhile, losing the city behind us. I cried. And cried and cried and cried. "Shut your mouth!" One of the men up front screamed. I flinched away and hid in the corner. It was so dark.

I soon fell asleep...