Chapter two

Blaines POV
Friday, finally. I walk downstairs wearing my outfit of the day. #ootd... I wore a tight grey crop top with some light high waist shorts. I threw some all black converses  on and a necklaces and a watch. I wore light makeup, some winged eyeliner, mascara and soft pink matte lips. The usual.
{in my media}
I ate breakfast with my brothers, a rare thing. We all ate in silence enjoying the delicious food made by Archer, my oldest brother. I have three older brothers and one younger brother. The oldest being Archer, then there is Jaxon, Dakota Me and then the youngest {he's 4} Maverick. I'm the only girl in a house of pigs. Musty pigs.

The bell for lunch rang. I got out of my back row seat and went to the cafeteria. I took my seat and ate my food, today's food wasn't allthat bad. We had Burgers. They were probably the best thing on the menu, well when we got to choose. I ate slowly. The bell rang and I threw my trash in the bin. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books for class. By the time I finished getting to my locker and getting my books everyone was gone, I was all alone in the dainty hallways.

I heard a teacher talking to a student, probably a new student. Those weren't rare here, we always got newbie. I walked into the hall where they were talking, I saw a blond haired boy with his back facing me, curiosity got the best of me so I walked over and looked at the boy. He was hot as hell. Grey eyes, blond faded into black hair, and a cute nose. "Blaine this is Jovani, Jovani this is Blaine" I smirked and stuck out my hand, he took it in his hand and shook with a smug look plastered on his plump lips. "Oh Blaine this is his twin brother, Julian— this is Blaine" I smiled and looked between them. "It's nice to have you here I guess. Just to warn you there is a group called vine and stay out of the halls when they walk down. Unless your brave or whatever. Because they are a group of snobby two faced horny boys. Maybe you'll fit in with them..." I eyed them up and down before turning on my heel to leave, Mrs.Talbot stopped me, "Blaine sweety they have the same schedule as you. Please show them to their next class" I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel. "Let's go newbies!" I motion for them to start walking.
Algebra.
"So Blaine...how long have you been here?" Jovani asked, trying to make small talk. "My whole life...you get used to the cliché stench" he furrowed his brows at my statement so I went into detail: "Ethan Grayson Robin Mahogany and the others they are the infamous vine" I walked backwards holding my arms up as if showing them a sign. "They are the cliché bitches around here" I thought I could at least warn them. "Right..." They didn't seem to understand. "Ask anything about whatever you are confused about" I sighed, "okay why do you hate them so much?" Julian asked while looking around the school. "I don't necessarily hate them, I just don't like them at all..." He nods a little, "so why warn us? Why not allow us to become the laughing stock?" Jovani asked with confusion clouding his tone. "Because you both have a nice face, and I felt like pissing them off. They find joy in making people suffer exhibit me" I mutter the last two words to myself. "Uh thanks" they both say, "and here we are" we were fifteen minutes late. "Why are you late?!" The bitchy Miss. Talbot screeched as we entered. My eyes landed on a very pissed looking Ethan. He was red and gripping the desk so hard his knuckles white. "Uh because there are two new students right beside me and I was nice enough to escort them to your class. Why Were you deprived of a sex life?" Everyone chuckled she gasped before sentencing me to the back. Worlds worst punishment.
Ethan glared at me with all his might, I on the other hand: stuck my tongue out at him and flicked him the bird. Julien sat on one side of me while Jovani sat on the other. Albeit that only fueled his anger. What's wrong with this guy?
"Hey Jovani Julien, you guys wanna go to the diner after school?" I asked the newbies, they nodded "yeah that would be fun" they say in unison.

"Okay ready?" I steadied my hand to throw the grape in Jovani's mouth. He nodded and I threw the grape he successfully caught it in his mouth, we had been trying for a hour with no luck. "Yeah!" We all shout and throw our arms up in the air. We received weird looks from other people in nearby tables, we just ignored and continued having fun that was until Vine decided to make an appearance. "Oh here we go" we were sitting in there 'normal' booth. They had ditched this place a long time ago and now they are back. What a coincidence.   .   . Not.
"Excuse us but your in our seats" Ethan growled at us, mostly at the twins. "Look Ethan I don't see your name or anyone else's for that matter. If you would go along we can have a peaceful day. Now if you stay in not responsible for what comes out of my mouth" I pointed to my mouth and wiggled my finger. "Get.up" he demanded. The rest of them were getting bored of it already. "Bite me" I say in the same demanding tone.
"Out!" He spoke with venom dripping off of his tone.
"Make me!" I spat out at him. A smirk tugged at his lips and he nodded,
"If you say so" he tries to pull me up but Julien grabs me. I smiled inwardly at the shiver that went down my spine.
"Back off" he said with a annoyed tone.
"Get out" he leaned down so he was a few inches away from Julien's face, he too was hovered over me. "So like...are you two gonna kiss and make up or something?" I try to lighten the mood, their heads jerk towards me with out moving an inch, "I'll take that as a no. So who's gonna kiss and makeup then" a smirk found its way on Ethans face. "Right here" he puckered his lips and pointed a finger at them just like I had done. "Unh-huh I'll kiss Julien but not your nasty ass" I put my palm on his face and pushed him away from me. He scoffed before storming out of the diner. "Kid, I'm going to tell you this once. Ethan has a bit of a thing for you. I suggest you don't fuck this up" Robin leaned down and spoke with pity for his friend. "Well tell him he can move on because I'm not into fuckboys and I don't want him" I didn't feel bad one bit. Robins face went from pity to a cold scowl in a split second.

Jovani went home leaving Julien and I alone. "So how was your first day?" I asked as we walked around the parking lot of his housing complex. "Different" he and I both chuckle, "but it was nice...I met this girl" this rush of jealously found itself inside of me. "Who's the girl?" I tried to act non effected by this information. "You" he nudged me and every bit of jealously washed away. "When people say they met this girl they mean they either like her or something" I stopped in my tracks realizing he said me. Me?! "That's true" he stood in front of me with a slight blush, my cheeks were hot as well. "So what does that mean?" He looked up at me and I saw the cutest set of eyes, "I guess it means I like you" he smiled before looking down. "You shouldn't" his head snapped up at me and he furrowed his brows.
"I'm warning you again. My family is fucked up and I don't want you to become a part of that because that means you will get hurt and in the hours I've known you I wouldn't want that. Look Julien I like you but I don't think you want to be apart of me or my messed up life" he settled his brows at me before starting to talk "I don't care about that I like you and whatever is behind that facade you have I won't run out on you." He took my dangling hand in his sending millions of shocks through my body. "You really don't need this-;" he cut me off by raising a hand. He leaned in and landed a soft kiss on my lips. I on instinct wrapped my arms around his neck, he deepened the kiss while wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled my waist into his. I tugged on his hair with one hand while the other dangled on his shoulder. It was hot and burning. I wanted more. "Goodnight Blaine" he kissed my cheek before turning around and leaving. Leaving me in the middle of the road with the goofiest smile on my face. I started walking home when I heard "WOO!" He shouted making me chuckle.
I walked into my room and leaned against the door. I sighed running a hand through my hair. I walked over to my bed and flopped down.
He kissed me.
He fucking kissed me!
I sighed before hearing those annoying voices I couldn't seem to get get far enough away from. My brothers.
"That doesn't justify what you did!" Asher shouted. I walked down the stairs and rounded the corner to see them in the living room, Asher was closest to me while Jaxon was on the other side of the couch starring at him.
"Hey what the hells going on?" I ask placing a hand on my hip.
"He got drunk! And made out with Mandy!" Mandy was his crush since fourth grade. "What the fuck Jaxon!" I shouted. "I was drunk! I didn't know it was her! I'm sorry I told you I feel bad!" Jaxon had this look on his face. He look genuinely sorry. I felt bad for both of them. "Look we are family and it's us. She is a girl who captivated you but are you really going to allow her to break our family apart?" I asked Asher, "your right but I'm still mad at you" he pointed a finger at Jaxon. He nodded and Asher stormed off. Jaxon is 19, I walked over to him and hugged him. He had broken down in tears as soon as I touched him. "I didn't want to hurt him but I had to tell him" he gripped me waist tighter. I nodded and pulled him to the sofa. There I let him cry on my shoulder. "You deserve a better family B" he murmured as I messed with his black locks. "I love you guys and I couldn't ask for a better family" he smiled and soon drifted to sleep. I followed along with the image of Julien and I kissing.

Hey hey hey! I know it's been a minute but I'm back and I'm here to stay SOO don't you think I will leave again I'm sooo sorry to the ones who stuck around. I WILL BE UPDATING SOON! I swear!!!!!
In the mean time while I write more follow my Dolan page on Instagram: @aciddolans
I love you guys sooo sooo much💜