Fourteen

Ethan was on my mind. I couldn't sleep at all. Why did he have to do this?

I sat on the couch with my brothers watching the game. As in football. "So what happened with Ethan?" Archer asked. I shrugged. "I'm not single" I mutter to myself. "What?" He asks.

"I have a boyfriend his name is chase" I smile thinking about him. "Oh when do we get to meet this chase?" I blushed a bit. They wanted to meet him? "I don't know" I say causally.

"Chase!" I groan when he doesn't answer my shouts. He keeps running. I was out of breath and tired of this shit. So me being me I walked out of the trampoline park.

I walked to target that was across the street and looked around. My eyes landed on Ethan and Grayson. Grayson and I locked eyes. He nudged Ethan. I quickly turned around and walked away. "Blaine!" Ethan shouted. I was walking into the book section of target. "We can't talk right now. Or ever" I turn to face him before turning and walking away. The split second I was looking at his face he was hurt. "Blaine!" He caught up with me and stood in front of me. Stopping me from going forward.

"What?!" I nearly shout. "I miss you. Please come back. Be with me." He begged. I rolled my eyes "stop. I've moved on. You should too. You and your brother are going somewhere and I'm just holding you back. I can't do that. It hurts saying this but Ethan do what you love. Go to LA and Pursue your dreams. I'm sorry but this is good bye Ethan" I heaved out. I didn't want to be his set back. This was his dream. Not only his but graysons as well. Julian and Jovanis as well.

"It hurts...a lot but it's what's best. Go to la if not for you, for me." I said broken heartedly. "I fell in love with you because you loved me at a time where I couldn't love myself. Thank you so much for that. I will never forget you" I was tearing up. He was too that with a clenched jaw. He nodded a bit, hurt obviously. I walked away, I basically cut all ties with him. He was getting more and more famous by the minute. I was just a set back.

"Chase I want to go" I say while throwing myself into his arms. Crying my eyes out. "Yeah okay come on babe lets go" he and I walked to the car.

Last I saw was Ethan and Grayson. I waved and smiled a bit with tear streaming down my face.

I loved Ethan Grant Dolan.

Loved.