Chapter four//run

Julians POV

"Go away Julie" one of the schools sluts tried to seduce me.

"Oh come on Julian!" She whined. I scoffed I hated her I didn't want her I wanted Blaine. "I have a girlfriend and I don't like you" her eyes got puffy and she started to cry, she ran off down the hall crying...oops?

"Blaine!" I ran up to her on the field.
"Hey!" She pecked my lips before giving me a hug. "Come on let's go to my place" she smiled before grabbing my hand.

Blaines POV

"Julian is here!" I shout to warn my brothers. I heard nothing back so I thought they were at practice or at the tracks. I saw a note taped to the fridge, I picked it up and it read;
Hey B, I need you to pick up Maverick from school today. I'll meet you at the music festival tonight. We all went down to Zee's. I'll see you later. The guys are staying over here. - Dakota

"Okay well I've got to pick up my little brother let's go!" I say while throwing the paper onto the table. I grab my keys and jacket.

"What's up lil man!" I fist bump my little brother. "Hey Julian! Sissy! Come meet my girlfriend!" I chuckled before looking at Julian he had a big closed mouth smile. "Let's go meet the girlfriend" I smile.

"Bella this is my older sister Blaine and her boyfriend Julian" a brown haired little girl with cute bows in her hair smiled up at us. "Hi" she smiled. I smiled at her, "hello" Julian and I both say at the same time.

"Bella!" We all turn to see Ethan walking up to her. "Ethan! This is my boyfriend Maverick and his older sissy Blaine and her boyfriend Julian!" She squealed when he picked her up and threw her in the air. I scooted closer to Julian. "Blaine" he growled.

"Can they come to the house for a wittle bit pretty pretty pwease!" Maverick pleaded, I looked over at Ethan. He smiled a smile that asked if it was okay. I smiled as a yes. Just because we have our differences, doesn't mean I'm going to take away from my little brothers happiness.

"Pizza's Here!" I shout while opening the door. Everyone's feet comes running downstairs. Ethan walks up and helps me out with the pizza while Julian watches the kids. "Thank you" I thanked both the delivery guy and Ethan.

"Yum!" Maverick and Bella shout while devouring their cheese pizza.

I chuckle before digging in. "Damn food is amazing" I sigh. All of the guys chuckle at me before stuffing their faces with the cheesy flat bread. God damn I love pizza.

(Great FML now I'm craving pizza*rolls eyes and begs mother to get me pizza*)

"No!" I shout at Ethan as he beats me at mortal combat..again. "Ha I won!" He high fives Julian before plopping back down on the couch.

I checked the time. 6:00 on the dot.

"Hey in about two hours or so I'm going to the music festival you guys coming?" I say while nudging Ethan with my knee. Trying to cheat and win at this damned game. "Cheater! And yes I'm going" he nudged me back. "Yeah" Julian smiled from the chair on my right. "Whoo hoo!" I finally won, I jumped to my feet punching the air with my fist shouting random "yeah" or "uh huh's" they all stared at me, trying not to laugh at my weirdness. "Shut up I won" I sneer while walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Sprite I walk upstairs. "I'm going to change stay there losers!" I shout while walking into my room.

What to wear what to wear...

"What the fuck is this?" I say while picking up a shirt. I threw it in the corner and shivered "ew" I mutter while looking for clothes.