Thirty

Ayden and i watched friends for a while until it got late. he started to pack up his things, he was going home to get some sleep. "i'll call you later, thanks blaine. i really appreciate this." he sighed, grabbing his bag. i nodded from my comfortable position in bed. He walked out the door, after a few minutes i heard his car drive off. it was already 9 pm. Grayson and Ethan should be back around 11 or at least by then.

i have nothing to do with myself now. Ayden's gone, Julian's gone, Ethan isn't here yet. what am i suppose to do in the mean time.

i Hadn't talked to Addison in a few days. i sent her a text.

B: Hey girl
a few minutes later my phone went off, her name popped up.
A: Oh my god! it's Blaine! the infamous Blaine. she speaks to me? oh my god!
i rolled my eyes at her text.
B: Shut up, the last few days have been eventfully boring. but i got some juicy stories for you.
I sent the text and waited for her reply.
A: i'm on my way, this better be good.
i laughed a bit at her text, i could imagine her saying that.

Twenty minutes later she came through my door, followed by them... Chase, Parker Myles Eli and Tony stood behind her. my eyes trailed to Chase. he had more tattoos than the last time i saw him. "okay give me the details." she said, jumping onto my bed. "Okay you'll never believe what happened." i said with a smirk on my face. "tell me!" she squealed. "i was walking home from Ethan's and i was halfway home when this big ass truck starts following me. it was loud and the windows were all tinted. i started walking faster and i called ethan. so this truck starts to speed up, i start running through this field, i thought i had lost them but when i walked back onto the sidewalk, they showed up again." Chase took interest in my story, leaning against my desk waiting to hear more. "I start running as fast as i could down the road, then these two guys jump out and start chasing me. i hung up the phone and turned down the volume and the brightness thinking maybe i'll be able to hide it. i stuff that shit in my bra, and kept running. thinking maybe i'd be able to get away. but nope! with my amazing luck, they grabbed me. so in all your girl got kidnapped" her jaw fell slack. "oh my fucking god! are you okay?" she frantically asked. "i'm fine they didn't hurt me" i laughed a bit at her reaction. "why'd they kidnap you? who are they? did they get caught?" she fired questions here and there. "they kidnapped me because of Julian and Jovani. Their names are Dennis Alex and David. and no they didn't get caught because no cops were involved" i answered. "no cops!? are you insane!? you fucking got kidnapped!" she shouted. i clamped my hand over her mouth. "shut up! my brothers will hear you." i whisper shouted. "i didn't get hurt, but i'm still in contact with them." i said the last part quietly. "You're what?!" she blurted out yet again. Chase scoffed. "only you'd be that stupid" he muttered under his breath.  i glared at him for a second before refocusing my attention on Addison.

"They didn't hurt me once." i defended. "Blaine! come on! they fucking kidnapped you! What is this shit? fucking Stolkholm syndrome?" Chase sneered. "i don't have fucking feelings for them!" I defended yet again. he rolled his eyes. "Blaine, why are you still talking to them?" Addison asked serious. I shrugged, I honestly don't know. I don't speak to them as much as i did. we talk once a week maybe. but either than that, we don't speak at all. "we don't talk that much, once a week at the most" I said, not meeting anyones eye. Chase looked disgusted with me. there was another emotion I couldn't quiet understand. "I should slap you!" Addison choked out. "I wouldn't blame you" Chase and I both said. I glanced up at him, then I noticed it. he still cared. I don't know why but he did, or at least i think he did. his eyes showed it. he tucked his bottom lip into his mouth. the look on his face asked 'what the hell happened to you?'

"im fine. that's all that matters." I said dismissing the subject. "i got a puppy. his name is Charlie" i smiled. she rolled her eyes, knowing i wasn't going to discuss the details of my 'kidnapping' anymore. "he's a Leonberger. my friend Ayden works at the pet store in town and i got him there. he's gonna be really big when he's older" i said as i picked the fluffy pup up. Addisons eyes lit up with adoration for the strangely large puppy on the bed. "he's so cute oh my god" she squealed, hugging Charlie. i laughed a bit at the display in front of me. she was something else. "you're insane Blaine" the rest of the guys finally let their opinions out there. "you know me so well! i love getting kidnapped. it's great ya know?" i joked around. they chuckled before hopping on the bed and petting him. "i'm going to get a drink. don't smother him" i smiled before walking out the door. none of them really noticed. they were too focused on Charlie. "blaine" i looked up to see Chase. he ran a hand through his hair. "what is it?" i questioned. "i've missed you"  he sighed. "Chase don't" i said back. i'm already classified as a Grade A slut, i don't need more guys saying that and making me feel obligated feel the same way. "i know I shouldn't feel this way, you're with Ethan. but i can't help it." i sighed, walking more down the stairs letting him follow me. "i really don't want drama. i cause enough of it as it is. please Chase don't do this" i walked into the kitchen and grabbed the milk carton. "Tell me you miss me" he basically demanded. i jerked my head around "chase no"

"God damn it tell me" he quietly pounded his fist onto the counter top. "No i can't say that" he needed to stop. "why the fuck not?" he cursed at me. "I don't want to lie to you." that was mean but it had to be said. he needed to calm down now. "lie to me? huh" he said, he was scaring the shit out of me right now. "Chase fucking stop. leave me alone. regardless if i miss you or not, it will never be the same. i don't want it to be us. you'll find someone 100 times as better than me, who'll love you unconditionally and not hurt you. i hurt everyone i come in contact with. so please just do this for you and leave me alone" his eyes were pitch black. "It's not over, i will fight for you" he said with gritted teeth. he stormed out of the house and sat in the car. i stood in the kitchen stunned from his actions. what the fuck?

i took inspiration from a relationship i just got out of for this chase interaction or whatever. i just sugarcoated chase's psycho-ness. anywho I AM HYPE BC ITS EASTER AND I LOWKEY SAW WHAT MY PARENTS GOT ME. they always give me these little baskets filled w candy and a big ass stuffed animal. it's legit the best thing ever. OH AND I GOT MY SMILEY PIERCING!1!1!1! i love it sm😍 anyways bye bye❤️