Twenty one

I woke up on a hard cold floor. I sat up, sore. They really weren't messing around. I shook my head and tried to stand to my feet.

As soon as I did a huge dog growled. I slowly sat back down and waited. What the hell is happening too me?

I felt a trickle of wet spill down my face. I pulled my hand up to my forehead and winced at the pain when I touched the skin. I pulled my hand down and looked to see blood.

"Ow" I groan. I look around to see nothing. The room was dark and all I heard was my breathing as well as the dogs.

"He won't hurt you sweetheart" a females voice said nicely. I smiled and jerked my head towards the voice.

"Why am I here?" I ask, I had no clue.

"Why your leverage of course" she beamed, coming into sight. I cocked my head to the side confused.  "Oh that boyfriend of yours is always picking fights with my boys. I would let you out if I could. But I'm under tight watch as are you"  she pointed to the camera in the corner of their room. I scoffed "wow their paranoid. But why me? You're just going to anger whoever your trying to get leverage on" I rolled my eyes.

"Jovani Jara" she smiled. "He's in jail for murder" I say with the hope of this they will let me go. "Sweetheart we know. If he loves you as much as he says then he will come for you. You're like his little sister." She smiled and sinister smile, sending chills up my back.

"How long will I be here?" I ask looking around. "Titus down" a mans voice shook the room as the dog growled. I took a step back. "The names Dennis" he sneered. He obviously didn't like my company. I rolled my eyes and fixed them on the woman. "I'm Alexandra, call me Alex" she smiled. I nodded "I'm Blaine" I say quietly.

"My brother he is the harsh one. His name is David." Dennis smiled a soft smile. I nodded, scared.

I was terrified of what was going to happen. Was he going to kill me?

"baby girl, we aren't going to kill you. So you don't have to look so petrified" Dennis chuckled.

I was warming up to him.

"Okay then why do you want me? Besides the fact you have something on Jovani. He probably hates me, why would he come for me?" I ask nervously. He jerks his head towards me "why would he hate you?" He asked curious "because I was at the court, when he was sentenced and I wasn't there for him" he frowned and nodded. "He won't hate you for that. Trust me." I nodded reluctantly.

I hope he hates me. Then he won't get hurt.

"What will you do too him when you get him?" I ask, just then another person enters the room. "You ask so many damn questions y'know?" He snapped. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Maybe if I knew why i was here, wherever here is, I wouldn't have too" I bark back. He snarled and flared his nostrils. I smiled on the inside. Something about making him mad made me feel good.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Everything is going to be alright" he smiled faking enthusiasm and concern.

"Now your scaring me" I say, everyone erupts in laughter. "I like you kid. I don't like people, take it as a compliment" he muttered into my ear. I smiled and nodded.

ETHANS POV

She's gone. Last thing I heard was her scream. I keep replaying it over and over again. It won't stop.

The cops are questioning Grayson. I got up in a rush and stormed out of the house. I couldn't just sit here.

I went to somewhere I never thought I'd go too...

Julians

I knocked on the door and waited. "Shut your mouth, Blaine is missing. She was kidnapped. She said it was a big black truck with tinted windows."  His eyes widen. "Come with me." he grabbed his jacket  and his keys. We got into his car and drove off.

I didn't know where we were going.

We were heading towards the city. I didn't think a kidnapper would take her to the city.

"Would you mind telling me where the hell we are going?" I ask glancing over to him. I returned my gaze into the window, biting my nail.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat "Jovani knows who took her"