Chapter six// all the more fun

I fought to stay alive for him. For Ethan Dolan.

Vine sensation and YouTube star. I fought like hell to live for him. Julian would chill down and forget about me as his career in the YouTube and younow world sky rocketed.

Or at least I'd hope it would.

"Blaine" I heard Ethan whimpered. I couldn't move or talk. I was struggling to tell him that I in fact wanted to live. "Come on, please for me." He spoke with a shaken voice. I tried my hardest, nothing happened.

It felt like a eternity before I could feel my toes again. I wiggled them before stretching like i had just woken from a deep slumber. I sighed before sitting up in bed.

A creek at the door brought me out of my trance on the right corner wall where a mouse scurried with a handful of food. This hospital was filthy.

"Blaine your awake" Ethan's voice came through my ears. "Hey" I smiled at him. He literally dropped his coffee. "Uh,-;" he cut me off by running to my bedside and pulling me into a hug. "If you ever fucking do that again I'll kill you myself" he chuckled at the end, and I joined in. "Alright where's the other one" I joke around and he smiles at me. "Gray!" He shouted out. A few moments later Grayson came through the door with a frantic look on his face. "Thank the gods!" He did while walking over to me and hugging me. "I - can't - breath!" I say and he chuckles before letting me go.

"Sorry kid" he pats my shoulders.

"What happened? How long was I out?" What about Julian?" I asked all the questions crowding my thoughts. "Julians in jail and  you were out for two weeks" Grayson spills. I sighed and stood to my feet. "I want to go home." They nodded and we walked out after signing papers.

"Hey where have you been?" My brothers ask as I walk into the house. They didn't know?

"Graysons and Ethans." I smile at them before going upstairs.

"Holy fuck!" I whisper shout when Ethan jump scares me. I was asleep. Key word being was. "Hey love" he smiled at me. "Ethan it's 3:00am!" I groan while face planting into the pillow.

"Move over" he said from the window. I scooted a bit, and he plops onto the bed. "Sh!" I turn over when he groans loudly. I jumped on top of him and covered his mouth with my hand. "Mhm" he grunted with a snarl. He looked down at out touching crotches. I did too, I jumped off of the bed and walked out side of the room.

I was only wearing a sheer loose white tee shirt and cheeky underwear. Along with soft socks.

I walked into the kitchen in hopes to find something to eat.

"Hmm"  I felt two arms wrap around my waist. He hummed into the crook of my neck.

"Shh your going to get us caught" I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"All the more fun" with him saying that, he picks me up and pushes my onto the counter. I of course giggled my ass off.

"Shh" I put my finger over his mouth. He looks down before pulling his head back and circling around my hand and he landed on my lips. "Mhmm" he tightens his grip on my waist. "Ew sissy!" I yank apart from Ethan and jump down to see Bella and Maverick. "Bella?" I question. "Hii! Bubby?" She asked making me smile at his name.

"What are you doing here...?" Ethan asked Bella.

"Gray dropped me off because he went to Moms!" She smiled big. "And what are you two doing up?" I asked with a hand on my hip.

"You two woke us up!" She groaned while running her eyes.

"I told you to shut up" I hissed at Ethan to which he smirks.

"Ha go to sleep you two" he laughs. They quickly nod and run upstairs.

"All the more fun" he chuckles. I smile a closed mouth smile and he leans in planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"All the more fun" I say back.

Sorry about the  short chapter. I have two other stories in the making on my second page❤️ -Saige