EIGHT

Genesis's POV

Once school had finally finished for the day, I rush home so I could get changed and then go out and add to my tattoo.

My outfit consisted of a simple pair of wash out ripped jeans with a grey hoodie. I pulled on some cowboy boots and put some diamond earrings in and a ring on my finger. I tie my hair into a messy bun. I apply my signature red lip stick and a little eyeliner before grabbing my back from where I had thrown it in the bed.

Thinking I might be out for a while, I flick through a pile of comics I had in my bedside table. What? Technically they are a type of book. Since I had finished the final book in the throne of glass series which did have me sobbing in physics by the way, I needed something else to read and I wanted a change so I decided to read a comic for once.

I lept down the stairs two at a time. I snatched up my bike keys before walking out the house. I locked my front door and made my way to my garage. Shoving my bag in the compartment I have in my bike, I place my helmet on and set off to the nearest tattoo shop.

I arrived at the tattoo parlor 15 minutes later. I was moderately sized and had the name inkspiration printed on the door. I parked my bike in front of the shop and swung my leg over my bike. Grabbing my bag I stride into the tattoo place.

The building was brightly lit. The walls were painted a nice shade of blue ; the ceiling and the tile are black. There's a room set up with three little cubicles against the side walls, each one with a wall about four feet high. There are tattoo designs printed on posters that are stuck on the wall. Some look to have been ripped out of a sketch book and just pinned on the wall.

I walk over to the U-shaped display case set up in the middle of the room. The place looks empty as far as I could tell.
"Hello?" I yell, looking around. Thinking this place might be closed and they just forgot to lock the door, I turn to leave but I hear little running footsteps coming from behind a door in the back.

The door swings open and a small brown haired boy around the age of 6 comes to stand in front of me. He has a pair of headphones on his neck, a sketch book in his hands and a charcoal pencil behind his ear.

The boy is unbelievably cute, he looks up at me with big black eyes and I almost melt. I've always adored kids. Some people dislike them because they're messy and annoying but I just think they're adorable. Fortunately kids just seem to like me as well. Despite being a deadly assassin, I get all soft around kids.

"Hello there." I smile down at him. The boy gives me a little wave and a shy smile. He seems to be timid and maybe a little intimated by me. I crouch down so I'm kneeling making me more his height.

Because I don't know his name I decide to give him a nickname. Considering that he is holding a sketch book, has a pencil behind his ear and even a little dark smudge of charcoal on his forehead, I guess it's safe to assume he likes to draw. I decide to call him sketch.

"So sketch, are you the owner of this fine establishment?" He shakes his head and bows his head but I get the glimpse of a small smile. I'm taken aback by how much he looks like someone I know but I can put my finger on who.

"I don't but my brother does. He's on the phone though at the moment, he'll be out soon."

I nod in understanding but smile victoriously at the fact I managed to get him to smile. "That's fine."

Sketch shuffles on his feet nervously. His gaze drifts towards the window, in which you get the perfect view of my bike. Sketch's eyes widen and his mouth opens slightly. "Is that your bike?" He asks in awe.

I grin at him. "Sure is, you like?" He nods his head quickly.

"It's so cool my brother has a bike but not as nice as that one. Is it a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R?"