He's here!

Justin's pov:

I see someone walk in when my mom gets out of the way. I see....Raegan! I didn't even notice but I start crying. I open my arms and he runs up to me crtying as well hugging me. Omg! He's here! I can't believe it. I felt so warm in his arms. He lets go and kneels next to the bed. We were crying happy tears.

Raegan: A-are you okay Justin?

Me: Yes because n-now you're here. *smiles*

Raegan: Omg I wish I was there to protect you. I don't know why anyone would hurt you you're so precious!

He hugs me again and continues crying.

Me: I-it's okay Raegan. It's not your fault.

Raegan: I know but I wish I was there.

Me: Hey look at me.

He looks into my eyes and I wipe his tears.

Me: There was nothing you could have done Raegan. Don't blame yourself. And i'm sorry I called you here I didn't mean to put you in a big rush. You had school and I was selfish to call you here and-

Raegan: Do not be sorry Justin I'm always here for you.

I smile and he gets up. He goes over to my mom.

Raegan: Mrs. Blake is it okay if I stay with Justin until he heals. You can go to work without a problem I will help him.

Mom: Sure why not thank you Raegan.

Raegan: My pleasure.

He comes over to me again. I notice it was getting late. He notices too and gets in the bed with me. He carefully wraps his arms around me and leans his head on mine. I keep my head in his chest and we fall asleep.

I wake up and we are in the same position we were last night. He's so sweet! I wrap my arm around his waist and pull myself as close as I can to him.

Raegan: Goodmorning baby boy.

Me: *smiles and blushes* Goodmorning.

Raegan: When can you leave?

After he said that a nurse walks in.

Nurse: We just need to make sure he is safe to go home and then he may.

Raegan kisses my head and gets up. I get cold all of sudden. His arms were so warm wrapped around me. I smile at him and he walks out. The nurse asks me some questions and tells me I need to keep the wrap around my stomach for the next 5 days. I nod and she calls Raegan and my mom back in.

Nurse: So just make sure he doesn't put pressure on his ribs. He might get severe pain but just give him medicine okay?

Mom: Ok thank you ma'am.

Raegan comes over to me and helps me get up. We start to walk out of the building with my mom behind us. As we get outside, he intertwines our fingers. I didnt mind, he was so cute. I look down and then at him. He just looks like nothing happened. I see a little smirk on his face though. 

We get to the car and we both get in the back seat. I lay my head on his shoulder. My mom starts driving home.

Me: Mom the nurse said I need to keep the wrap on for 5 days and then I think I should be good.

Mom: Ok Justin. Raegan how long did you plan on staying?

Raegan: Well I know Justin has a little vacation from school next week so may I stay until the day before he goes back to school? (Its Wednesday and he would leave Tuesday the week after)

Mom: alright I guess so.

Raegan: Thank you Mrs. Blake.

Me: Thanks mom.

When we get home, Raegan helps me get out of the car and we walk inside. I bring him upstairs and he puts his stuff down. He comes up to me and hugs me for maybe the 10th time today 😂. I didn't mind though I wanted to be in his arms forever.

Me: Wanna go downstairs and watch movies?

Raegan: Of course.

He picks me up carefully brings me downstairs. He sets me on the couch and gets next to me. He holds me like his life depends on it. I look up at him and he looks down at me and smiles.

Raegan: You're cute

I blush and kiss his cheek.

Me: Your cuter!

I hug him a little tighter and he laughs. We watch some comedy movies and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry kind of a short chapter but hope you liked it 😊 Plz comment and vote 💕
●Samantha Sarno●