The end

1 week later.
Justin's pov:

It's now a week later, Sunday. Me and Raegan went to school this week and then after we would unpack. We are pretty much all done unpacking now. Our home is beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better life tight now.

Our life.
Our home.
Our love.

Our love is the most important out of those three things. It's a strong, deep thing. We are both strong and deep. Everything I see him, I still get butterflys. When he looks into my eyes, I could stare at them forever. When he wraps his arms around my waist and body, my body shivers. When he kisses me, I never want my life to end.

I was in our room laying on our bed on my back spread out looking at the ceiling. Just thinking. About? How lucky I am. How love changed my life forever. A tear fell from my eye and down my cheek. I smiled. I heard the door open. I didn't move. I felt a warm hand grab mine and sit me up. I saw the love of my life there looking at me. He kneeled in front of me and saw my tear.

Raegan: Are you okay?

He stood up and he looked down at me. I stood up and looked into his eyes. I nodded slightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck lightly and he hugged my waist very lightly. I put my head in his chest and he kissed my forehead. He let his arms drop down and I get go of his neck. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back gently.

Me: I love you. So much. You have no idea. I know what love is because of you. You showed me love and now I know.

He nodded slowly.

Raegan: You know I love you too.

Me: Will we last forever?

Raegan: Of course.

I sit back on the bed and look down. He sits next to me and rubs my back.

Raegan: What?

Me: Why did you choose me?

Raegan: *smiles* I chose you because of who you are. You are everything I ever dreamed of. You are someone who eveyome dreams of. We are what everyone wants. Our love will never fade. It will never leave this world. When we are underground, my mind will still be open and thinking of how much I love Justin Drew Blake. I promise you are everything to me and this world.

I was now crying. I couldn't help it.

Me: Raegan you are everything I could ever ask for too. I dreamed of having love one day. And if I never met you, my mom would probably still be unsupportive of me. I wouldn't have gotten too surgery. I wouldn't of stood up to my mom. I could never repay you for that. I could never repay you for giving me love. Honestly.

Raegan: I wouldn't have given you love if I didn't love you. Trust me. Your amazing and you deserved someone to love you and make you life better.

I nod with tears falling from my eyes. He lifts my chin and kisses me again. He wipes my tears and smiles. He smiles at me and gets up. He grabs my hand and makes me stand up.

Raegan: I'm glad you said that. I was going to wait for this but I think it's necessary right now.

My heart is racing. He reaches in his back pocket and I see a maroon color box. He gets down on one knee and I'm already crying. He grabs my hand and looks at me.

Raegan: I think I've said what I had to say. You know how much I love you. You know how much I wanna spend my life until the world ends with you. So, Justin Blake, Will you marry me?

Im crying now and it's not a silent cry. I'm actually crying like little baby.

Me: *nod quick* Yes. Yes yes yes of course yes.

He stands up and kisses me. I grab the back of his neck and kiss him still tears falling. He pulls away.

Me: I love you.

Raegan: I love you too.

He kisses me again but my cheeks are wet from crying.

Raegan: Stop crying i'm trying to kiss you *laughs*

I nod laughing myself and stop crying. I wipe my tears and he kisses me again. He lifts my hand and touched the ring. It's beautiful.

Raegan: I can't wait until you have another ring right above that one.

Me: I can't wait until you have a ring on your finger.

He hugs me tight and I do the same. This is amazing. Omfg. He looks right into my eyes.

Raegan: Now you know why I chose you.

Me: Yes. Yes I do.

Guys it's over!! Ahhh! Read the next chapter in updating right after this one. Plz read the next thing I update! Plz comment and vote. Hope you enjoyed the story ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
●Samantha Sarno●