Day with Taylor

Time skip to 1 month and half.
Justin's pov:

So the past month and half have been good. Me and Rae still talk more then ever everyday and school is good. Alex came back the next day after I came back from my surgery but I try to avoid him as much as I can. When me and Rae talk he always says he will see me soon or you'll find out. I've been suspicious. Anyway right now I'm just watching a movie with my mom in the sitting room. It's Sunday and it's really nice out so I was thinking about hanging out with someone. My phone goes off and I see a text from Taylor.

Taylor💫: Do you want to hang out somewhere? My house?

That's funny I was just talking about hanging with someone. I got Taylor's number a few weeks ago and we have been hanging out a lot. Her parents love me and my mom lovers her too. She's so sweet and really fun. She's not one of those awkward girls.

Me: Yea sure!

Taylor💫: Ok come over whenever and bring your bathing suit.

Me: Ok see you in 15.

Taylor💫: Kk.

I put my phone away and turn to face my mom.

Me: Mom Taylor invited me over. Can I go?

Mom: Yea of course.

Me: Thanks.

I go upstairs and pack my swimming shorts and a towel. I head downstairs and say bye to my mom. I get my keys and head out my car. It didn't take long get there so I was there quick. I knocked on the door and she answered.

Taylor: Hi!

I hugged her and said "Hey."

Taylor: Lets go change into our bathing suits

I nod and we walk upstairs and I see her mom in her room.

Me: Hello Denise.

Denise: HI Justin how are you?

Me: I'm good you?

Denise: Good thank you. You two have fun I'll be out later.

Taylor: Ok mom.

I go in the bathroom and change. I put my shorts on and keep my shirt off. I wasn't happy with my chest. I put my shirt on and walked out. She was waiting downstairs. I saw her and we walked outside to the backyard. We went on the deck and put our towels down.

Taylor: Take your shirt off, No?

Me: I don't know I'm not the happiest with my chest right now. I try to work out as much as I can but I haven't lately.

Taylor: Oh Justin come on take it off. It's just me.

Me:......

She comes up to me and hugs me.

Taylor: Ok 1. I won't judge you Justin your my best friend.

She lets go of the hug and starts walking down the stairs.

Me: What's 2?

Taylor: *laughs* I wanna see your abs.

I laugh. She's right. She won't judge me. I take it off and and looks at me.

Me: Better? *laughs*

Taylor: Much *laughs*

She gets in the pool and goes under the water. I get on the first step and it's freezing cold.

Taylor: Oh come on. It's not cold your just always cold *laughs*

Me: I know but it is cold.

Taylor: Come in its fine once you get in.

Me: Doubt it

Taylor: Don't make me pull you in.

Me: You wouldn't.

Taylor: Huh?

She comes over to me and takes my arm.

Me: No no no no.

She pulls me in and I go underwater. I come up shivering. And she's laughing.

Me: I hate you.

Taylor: Yea right *laughs*

Me: I-im freezing.

Taylor: Your fine. Swim around with me you'll be fine.

Me: O-ok.

We swam around for a while and I got warm. We played games and splashed around. After maybe an hour we got out and I went on my phone. I saw two texts from Rae.

Babe❤👑:
-Heyyy babe what are you doing?
-Hey it's not nice to ignore your boyfriend.

I laugh and Taylor looked at me weird.

Taylor: What are you laughing at?

Me: Oh...my boyfriends texts.

Taylor: Oh ok *laughs* Gayyyy!

Me: Very thank you *laughs*

She rolls her eyes and smiles. I answer Raegan.

Me: Sorry baby I'm with Taylor and we just got out of the pool 😂

I sent it and we went inside to change. After we went to her room. She had a big room. It was nice and neat and pink. Of course. She's such a girl 😂. She had a walk in closet it was so cool. We sat on her bed. Rae texted me back.

Babe❤👑: Oh ok have fun I love you💍

Me: I love you too 💞

I put my phone down and Taylor turned to me and looked at me.

Me: Can I help you? *laughs*

Taylor: Yea you can *laughs*

Me: Ok what is it?

Taylor: Why are all the cute guys gay?

Me: *laughs* I don't know.

Taylor: Like I need a boyfriend. But I know you and Peter and Ashton and some other hot kids in our school are gay *laughs*

Me: Oh so your saying I'm cute.

Taylor: Extremely, not gonna lie.

Me: *laughs* Well thanks. And don't worry, Your very pretty you'll find someone.

Taylor: You think so?

Me: Absolutely. You never know you might be at McDonalds or something and you might find a cute....straight guy *giggles*

Taylor: Yea your right. And thanks for calling me pretty.

Me: Hey I'm not going to lie to you either. Your my best friend.

Taylor: You are too Justin!

I smile and hugs me. She's so sweet honestly. Never met a girl like her. I'm glad I did though. We hung out and walked for a while and then it was getting late.

Taylor: I would ask you to sleep over but my mom doesn't feel good and I need to study.

Me: Oh that's fine. Another night.

Taylor: Yea Definitly.

Me: Ok well I'm gonna go. See you tomorrow!

Taylor: Bye Justin love you bestie!

Me: Love you too other bestie *Laughs*

Oh yea I forgot to mention. We say I love you to each other. It's obviously in a best friend way but it's really cute. I miss Raegan though. A lot. It's been almost 2 months.

I get in my car and drive home. I got home and I was really tired so I went right to bed.

Hope you all enjoyed! Plz comment and vote if you like it 😁❤
●Samantha Sarno●