Talk to me

Justin's pov:

I woke up the next morning on top of Rae and his arms were wraps around me. My head was in his neck. I lifted my and saw him sleeping. I decided to wake him up because why not. I start kissing him on the lips. He doesn't wake up. I go down his jawline to his neck. I suck on his neck a little I hear him moan a little as he wakes up.

Me: Goodmorning

Raegan: That's a nice way to wake up *giggles*

Me: I'm sure it is. Can I have a kiss now?

He doesn't answer and kisses me. I kiss back and I lick his bottom lip. He lets me explore his mouth with my tongue. He starts to sit up not breaking the kiss. I'm on his lap now as he is sitting up and it's not a makeout session. I pull his shirt so his body is closer to mine. I starts to pull at my shirt. I stop him and nudge my head toward the bed where his friend Jj was sleeping in. He nods and laughs. I kiss him one more time and we get up. As we are Jj gets up and groans.

Raegan: We are hungry Jj drive us somewhere.

Me: Ooo I want taco bell *smiles*

Rae laughs at me and I elbow his arm.

Raegan: What?

I smirk at him and he looks back at Jj.

Jj: guys im tired my keys are on the table go get your food.

Raegan: Thanks man see ya later you want anything?

Jj: Nah thanks.

We go upstairs and Rae gets Jj's keys. We head out the door and get in the car. As we are driving I had the erg to ask rae something.

Me: Rae?

He keeps his eyes on the road.

Raegan: Yea babe?

That made me blush so hard good thing he isn't looking 😂.

Me: When are you leaving?

Raegan: I got a plane ticket for tomorrow morning.

Me: O-ok.

I look out the window. I was sad. I didn't want him to leave. But he had to. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. He rests our hands on my knee. I look at what he did and smiles. I love him so much he's so sweet and gentle.

Me: What if I ask my mom if you can spend the night before you go home? I'll tell her your sleeping in the floor *laughs*

Raegan: You can try. Why don't you text her?

Me: Ok.

I take out my phone and try to get my other hand out of his grip. He doesn't let me.

Raegan: Nope sorry looks like your typing with one hand.

I laugh and shake my head. I text my mom.

Me: Mom can Raegan please spend the night tonight? He's leaving tomorrow and I'm going to miss him. He will sleep on the floor and we won't do anything.

Mom: If I find you two doing anything he will never he allowed in the house ever again you hear me Justin?

Me: Yes mom. So he can?

Mom: I guess.

Me: Thanks mom! We will be there later.

I put my ohone back in my pocket.

Me: She said yes!

Raegan: Ok good because I really wanna spend time with you before you leave. I'm going to miss you baby.

Me: I'm going to miss you to Rae.

As he drove I stared at our hands and how mine fit perfectly in his. I felt right. It felt like we were meant to be together. Even with the challenges we have.

We get there, he parks the car and we both stare at our hands. We let go and.....got out of the car. I hugged him as we went in. He hugged me back and we went to order our food.

Me: Here let me pay for us.

Raegan: No no babe I got it.

Before I said anything he gave the money to the man.

Me: Thanks Rae.

He kissed me.

Raegan: Anytime.

We got our food and sat down. As we were eating I just kind of looked down.

Raegan: Hey you okay?

I look up and relize I was zoned out.

Me: Uhh sorry yea I'm okay.

Raegan: There's something bothering you. What is it?

I shake my head and look down.

Raegan: *quietly* Its just me Jay.

I sigh and look up at him.

Me: It's just......I don't want you to leave. You protect me because basically im too weak to defend myself. Kids at school bother me and it makes me want to hurt myself. My mom doesn't really care about or for me. I need to do things all on my own Rae and sometimes its hard.

I look back down and my eyes start to water. I wasn't blaming him I just wish he was here all the time for me.

Raegan: Oh Justin, baby I understand. I wish I was here all the time for you too. But your not weak I promise.

Me: N-no Raegan I am weak I can't depend myself or even try to talk tough to people. *sniff*

I started crying. I didn't care. With my life i'm surprised I don't cry everyday.

Raegan: Hey let's go home. We can talk there.

I nod and he gets up. I don't move. I kind of just sit there a cry. He picks me up and I cry harder into his shoulder. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walks out of Taco bell with me still on top of him and puts me in the car. I didn't want to let go of him.

Raegan: Please let go.

I do slowly and he gets in the driver's seat. As soon as he does I grab his hand and once again intertwine our fingers. Just the littlest amount of his touch made me feel a little better. I still cried a little to myself. He noticed and squeezed my hand. I look at our hands and then him and made a little smile at me. He went to Jj's house first to get his bag and then we went back to my house. We got inside and I said hi to my mom and told her we were going upstairs. I get up there and lock my door. I'm sick my mom just barging in my room. Anyway I sit on my bed and Rae comes over to hug me. I kiss him and hug him really tight.

Raegan: I love you. You know that right?

Me: Yes. I love you too. *sniff*

Raegan: Talk to me. I'm all ears.

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry I don't want my chapters to be long. I will try to update again today but im not sure. Plz comment and vote 🖤
●Samantha Sarno●