Ready to leave?

Justin's pov:

The whole time we ate taco bell, Ashton kept eyeballing me and Rae and I just laughed to myself. He didn't say another word. I would kiss Rae and say I love you every once and a while. We finished eating and he got up. He had a little smirk on his face.

Ashton: Ok guys im going to leave. I'll see you tomorrow Justin. I'll come around 11. Bye.

Raegan: Bye Ashton thanks again.

Me: Yea bye.

Rae turns to me and I roll my eyes.

Raegan: You alright babe?

Me: *sighs* Yea sure.

I get up and start to walk upstairs.

Raegan: Baby whats wrong?

Me: Northing Rae! *annoyed*

I wasn't like mad at Rae or anything. I don't know why I had an attitude toward him just now. This kid Ashton is just going to get on my nerves. I want to tell Rae but....no. I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. My phone goes off.

Babe❤👑: I don't know what's wrong with you but do you want some privacy? You seem mad.

Me: I don't really know either but yes please I'll come down in a little. I love you.

Babe❤👑: I love you too.

What's wrong with me? Why am I being such a dickhead. He just wanted to make sure I was okay. Ugh! I just continue to stare at the ceiling and think. About what? I don't know. The way I've been acting. The way Rae is so but sometimes I'm just so mean to him. I started tearing up. I wanted to see Rae and be in his arms forever. I got off my bed ran downstairs downstairs. Rae was sitting on the couch still and it looked like he was about to cry. I got on the couch and sat on his lap. I just hugged him and he started to cry. That made me cry. We were still in the hug when he started to talk.

Raegan: J-justin did I do something w-wrong?

I let go of the hug and looked at him. He looked so upset.

Me: No no baby I-i don't know what got i-into me i'm sorry it wasn't you.

Raegan: You know you can talk to me about anything right? Is something bothering you?

Me: Yes baby I know and uhh....

Should I tell him. I really don't want to but I also do kinda want to.

Raegan: What?

Me: No nothing bothering me I just got annoying for no reason. I'm sorry I had an attitude. I love you I know you were just caring about me.

Raegan: Dont be sorry I understand. I get like that too sometimes. I love you too!

He kisses me and I kiss back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I put my head in his chest and we sit like that for a while. I end up falling asleep.

I woke up to Raegan kissing my cheek numerous times. I turned my head and he kissed my lips. I put my head on his shoulder.

Raegan: Baby.....I-i need to leave in 20 minutes.

I instantly started to tear up. I burried my head in shoulder and cried. My warm tears soaking his shirt.

Raegan: Jay don't cry please your gonna make me cry.

I hugged his neck really tight and kept crying.

Me: Rae I wanna stay in your arms forever p-please don't leave.

Raegan: I'm sorry baby I need to.

20 minutes past and we just stayed in the same position. Me on his lap. I stopped crying but I still had tears in my eyes. My eye lids got heavy. He started to get up and he tried to put me on the couch. I didn't let go and whined.

Me: Nooo Rae it's so comfortable.

Raegan: Jay please I gotta get my stuff upstairs. I'll be right back.

I hesitated but let go. He put me on the couch and kissed me. He went upstairs. I wanted to cry so hard I hated to see him leave. I contained myself tho. I just let a few tears roll down my cheek. He came back downstairs and gave me a weak smile. I did the same.

Raegan: Want me to drive there?

Me: Yes please.

Raegan: Ok let's go.

Me: Carry me to the car?

Raegan: Ok baby boy.

He picked me up I wrapped around him like a baby. I would do anything right now to stay in his arms. He grabs his bag and brings me out to the  car. He opened the backseat door and put his bag there. Next he opened the passenger door and put me down on the seat. He kissed my head and went to the driver side. He started the car and started drive to the Airport. The sun was going down and it looked really beautiful. I looked out the window the whole time and more tears slid down my cheek. I wiped then away fast. Rae put his hand on my knee and squeezed it. I smiled a little. The whole ride there was silent. When we got there he grabbed his bag and we went inside. We sat down and waiting for his plane.

Raegan: I love you Justin.

Me: I love you too Raegan.

I looked down and my eyes got watery. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. He kisses me and it was so gentle and perfect. Why does he have to leave me? The next thing I hear is the loud speaker thing telling people flying to Maryland to get to gate 7. Rae got up and so did I. He gave me a big hug and I hugged back really tight. He let go and kissed me again. I wraped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck. I let go eventually.

Raegan: Justin listen.

I nodded and kept my head down.

Raegan: I love you so much okay?

Me: *nod* I love you t-too.

Raegan: I'm gonna promise you something.

I looked up and nodded.

Raegan: I promise next time I see you, I won't be leaving....ever.

Me: O-ok.

He smiles and kisses me one kroe time.

Raegan: I'll text you when I'm home.

Me: Yes please.

He walked off. What did he mean he won't ever leave me again? We live in different states. H-how? I was confused but I saw him turn around one more time and wave to me.

Raegan: I love you!

He yells.

Me: I love you more.

I yell back and waved. He turns the corner. Now I relized I was here, alone, tearing up again, still confused.

Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry I didn't update like in a good amount of time. I've been busy but I always make time to write. ❤ plz comment and vote. Love you guys 🙂💍
●Samantha Sarno●